"So what do you like most about Africa, user?"

Attached: 1520982479056.jpg (1080x1270, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyIovVra4jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur busy, lemme fugg :DDD

This advertisement has been paid for by the International Association of Optometrists

even the pretty black girls have that gross smell though (and their natural hair is ugly)

I'll sing her a song:
youtube.com/watch?v=oyIovVra4jE

Attached: türk2.jpg (720x478, 40K)

That it was so easy to colonize.

That i don't live there

I-I don't want to talk about it

Attached: 1511000596234.jpg (500x694, 117K)

The giraffes n shiet.

FAGGOT

>black girl thread
it's been a while Sup Forums

Attached: FybGtnL.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

That it is far away.

more of OP

Attached: 1516852002093.jpg (1080x1296, 218K)

You know the specially banned Poles from going there among other East Euros?

Why would they do that (assuming you're not making things up)?

and im supposed to hate them now? They fought against commies and won everything and if not for the sanctions they'd still be around as one of the richest countries in Africa instead of that poor shithole Zimbabwe

>still no yugoslav posting
I am impressed.

*steals

. . .

your heart*

Attached: 1478872463451.jpg (1280x1707, 785K)

you are a massive faggot mate.

>t. someone who's never smelled or been around a black girl b4

What do they smell like?

Attached: amazond.webm (720x720, 2.22M)

Toyota war and General Butt Naked

BAHAMAMMA

Sankara's achievements, women, wildlife.

Black people in general smell p fukin bad so the women cake on a shit ton of perfume it’s gross

what did google mean by this

Attached: hell seger.png (1391x867, 87K)

Something something grinding something?

hmmm...great
I should move to Africa.

There are fewer apocrine glands in Orientals and Native American Indians than in Blacks and Whites. Apocrine glands excrete fat and protein along with water (Poirier et al p 567).

The amount of chloride excreted by sweat glands varies by race: Blacks have more chloride in sweat than do whites. Acclimatized Whites excrete less chloride than unacclimatized whites– a useful adaptation (text 452). Water loss can be considerable: in extreme temperatures young males can loose 4 liters per hour. Thus, human ancestors in tropics must have always had ready access to water (see Overfield for many details).

So since apocrine sweat glands excrete more fats and proteins along with water, this explains why the two races differ in smell in comparison to East Asians. It also makes sense that ‘Native’ Americans would have fewer apocrine glands than Caucasians and Africans since they split off of East Asians around 10-15 kya. You can also see that blacks have more chloride in their sweat. Now, I’ve never encountered this myself, but I’ve seen numerous people say that blacks smell worse than whites or East Asians. This does have a biological basis, and it has to do with pore size, pore type and amount of chloride excreted by the sweat glands.

In my experience they usually smell like onions. It’s very repulsive

Africans use a lot of garlic in their cooking, that's probably why.

Yes i have noticed that it’s more common among first generation immigrants so it would make sense since the ones that have been here for longer might not eat traditional african food as much

Cape to Cairo, Apartheid, big-game safari, the hunt for the source of the Nile, and I could go on for a while yet.

Africa is a fine continent and we should set about taking back what is rightfully ours.

>THICC black woman standing in front of me on the escalator
>her juicy ass is right in front of my face
>she apparently rubbed cocoa butter all over her body, so her ass smells like a decadent dessert

Attached: brrrrap.png (401x582, 334K)

Lol Rhodesia's whole economy ran on it's extremely underpaid undercalss to do it's farming and mining. Here's the things kids like you forgot, that if there was no soviet/Chinese support the Africans would still rebel for equal rights and reforms and if any other entity like say hypothetically the Catholic Church or the US were to support them they'd do it.

Rhodesia was a WHITE settler state and thus you have to compere it to Australia, Canad and New Zealand and in that regard it sucked balls.Rhodesia only compared itself to other African states because it knew it would be btfo if it compared itself to Australia at all.

BRAAAAPPPPPP

engrudo

>So what do you like most about Africa, user
there is no way she is african

probably from LA or something