If you had the opportunity to transform all nonwhite people into various monstergirl races, would you do it?

If you had the opportunity to transform all nonwhite people into various monstergirl races, would you do it?
Please remember that they MUST feed on human semen in order to survive, and if they do not have a willing, reliable source of nourishment then they will seek it out and take it by force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HA1dVYyXc8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd wage war against them. To allow such a promiscuous creature to exist is a war against God in itself.

Do gurleys count as monster girls? They are non-human and monstrous, in a way.

Dear mother of fuck yes. Their inhuman bodies might make a lot of things difficult, but life would b so much better.

Why kill them? They're much better then human women.

Nonwhites and nonhumans are the same. Kill them all.

Lets do this famalams

which race is
>snek
>goo
>brd
>spider bro
>HORSE PUSSY

Dragon girls is my weakness. Especially with blue skin.

>snake girls
>spider girls
>plant girls
Will they have humanlike genitals? We won't be able to penetrate snake girls if so.

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums you massive mongrel? You're clinically autistic. Hang thyself.

Would you be willing to kill this?

whichever one is the easiest to kill

if it was once a nigger yes

Monster Girl Quest is cultural marxist propaganda disguised as fapping material.

But now it's a chocolate milk cow that is friendly and love you.

Fucking waste

Only if they don't transform, but get deleted and then monster girls replace them.

Maybe it looks cute on the outside but inside it is full of venomous nigger milk
Only one way to handle this
youtube.com/watch?v=HA1dVYyXc8Y

Monster girls would look weird IRL so no.

If spider girls were real I would start breaking open smoke detectors the very same day

What's with the hostility?

Of course. I'd tenderly love a monster girl any day.

And create new species of roasties?
I think not,heretic.

Gurleys are the solution to roasties. They look like 6yo girls when fully mature and are very useful around the house and easy to train. The only trouble is they breed like tribbles. They need to be fucked all the time and if they're not constantly pregnant they get extremely ill and eventually die. But since they're imaginary they could be made to not have that drawback.

Leg attachment is inaccurately drawn
literally rob liefeld tier anatomy

KEK WILLS IT

MONSTERGRILLS SOON

Of course you would you japanese sick fuck.

Honestly this whole topic is cringe to the max.

absolutely

Does me being part Korean due to my father having been a race mixing cuck mean that I get to be a cute monstergirl, and finally have a purpose in the world outside of shitposting for Sup Forums and Kek?

>never heard of a gurley
>google it
>pic related
r u tryna trick me again

>all nonwhite people into various monstergirl races

even the men? they will get turned into monstergirls?

If it means getting rid of all blacks on the planet I guess I would be ok with it, even if it means I get turned also.

can mods delete this thread please

>wanting to be a monster girl
What the actual fuck wrong with you people?

>cringe

I hate medically diagnosable autists like you who can't handle your emotions like a real fucking human being

>he didn't get the reference

This

What the fuck is a gurley.

You are the ones going MONSTER GIRLS MUH DIK fucking weirdos.

>getting mad because you'd become one

Yes, but only because it would give us an excuse to exterminate them all

no, as most variations of monster girls are both as smart as a human but also much much more deadly, and actually most of them were MORE willing to use violence on humans, and many of them ATE humans aswell.

as much as niggers are a problem this would actually, terrifyingly, only be making the problem worse.

That's only true in MGQ. In most other works they're mostly friendly towards humans.

"most" being other japanese fap material

historically they are literally monsters, and in the west more neutral to evil aswell more often then not.

this is a roll of the dice you do not want to get wrong for sure.