- No allies
- No nukes
- Meme magic allowed

Attached: vs.jpg (2432x1821, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I
vocaroo.com/i/s1ApSlqXVkhq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>North African+Sephardic+Negro mix VS relatively pure white population mostly of german, polish and british stock

USA USA USA

Wait, Brazil Spain has a military?

Spain (España).

this but unironically

>proxy
Portugal POR SEMPRE.
KING AND COUNTRYYYY

LMAO EASY
USA

Portugal is unironically more white than yankland

eesti could beat the fucking shit out of your pussy ass manlet country, what the fuck do you think is gonna happen if you go against a real enemy? son you gonna get that ass ravaged so hard the poets will not sing songs of it

Attached: SbPM642.gif (369x270, 1.32M)

Portugal, because the US would attack Spain by mistake.

we'd burn down the white house in about three weeks tops

Considering how many times the Spanish tried to destroy them but got BTFO'd, I'd say Portugal caralho.

Attached: Nuno-Álvares-Pereira.jpg (619x470, 22K)

Mais ben a casa preta.

>he actually believes for even a second anyone no matter who teamed with has a chance against the usa

Attached: BC26BD8E-C294-40B1-900A-D4BE1ECC9F07.jpg (300x400, 98K)

yeah I wonder how lmao

Attached: Spanish invasion of Portugal.png (329x1222, 270K)

Holy shit my sides lol

>citing defensive wars
>ever
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you can win fucking 10 to 1s when you've got the home field advantage.

They have a history of winning against all odds even on their own.

Attached: quem_ganharia.jpg (1024x768, 270K)

>100% spic country is more white than a le 56% spic country
come on limey at least do a little math

based. saving the shitstick of the end seems to be your best export article.
bet all that time you're trying to figure out how to light a match you niggers

>american posters
smuganimegirl.jpg

Attached: chrome_2018-03-14_01-25-09.png (106x95, 2K)

Losagual

>iberians are the same as latin americans that bred with natives

Attached: 1514511803450.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>portuguese spy invades the white house
>injects trump with chemical that fries his brain and forces him to only be able to think in portuguese
>goes on twitter and says "the portuguese, they're the best people. i love them, truly the best people, no its true."
>starts "make america as great as portugal" campaign
>widely successful, america becomes heavily influenced by portuguese culture
>portuguese becomes most spoken language
>american looks to portugal for decisions in government
>fast forward 100 years
>america and portugal become virtually indistinguishable
>portugal decides it wants to annex america
>white house completely agrees
>glory of the portuguese empire restored

Attached: iberico.png (265x258, 90K)

Thats what he was saying wtf read it again. USA would btfo those wh*Toids

Not all of them bred with natives. Sorry Portugal is 100% NOT WHITE. Sad...

How would you accomplish this without phones?

Attached: 1489383208333.png (112x112, 7K)

not white but whiter than you

So uhmmm, you be saying.
If we take alliances around post napoleonic wars, with britain on portugal's side, US would get BTFO?

Attached: chrome_2018-03-09_17-13-21.png (264x273, 170K)

>Portugal can't reach the US
>US air strikes a city in Portugal
>Portuguese muh heritage fags in the US riot and cause the US to cannibalize itself

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

We are Suebi,americans are Mutts.

Liek 100% americans have taco genes

Attached: ai.jpg (640x335, 67K)

Laughable coming from you.

Based suebi poster.
My mother is blonde and Galician so I'm claiming my suebi HERITAGE.
My ancestors :)

Attached: based.gif (350x266, 54K)

Lol Portugal would be doomed. We're really good at bombing sandniggers like them.

Fine

Attached: ceuta.png (322x672, 176K)

Beating non-Turkish sandpeople in 1400 doesn't count.
Anyone can do this.

>tfw took us 500+ years in a joint effort from 4 kingdoms

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 22K)

Alright

Attached: uauw.png (320x1050, 160K)

by 1400 the sand people are no longer a challenge. Defeating them earlier is notable.

Attached: cochin2.png (320x648, 15K)

You are good at boats, I'll give you that.
The vast majority of the Ottoman fleet was in the Mediterranean though, Portugal couldn't beat it alone. Even at Lepanto the Turks rebuilt it all over the winter.

>ten years to take the last bastion
please just stop posting or I'll have to reblock american flags to avoid crippling depression
d-deus vult...

Attached: chrome_2018-03-14_01-44-13.png (315x588, 198K)

Are you fucking stupid?Why do you think we went around Africa to reach India?The Mediterranean was impossible for any side to trade.We just destroyed their indian fleet and got them out of the indian spice trade

we've been caught

Fuck this timeline. Imagine all the brazilians that would come here

>Lol

Portugal has a military?

Please don't stop giving me yous I'm actually pretty bored.

I want this movie to exist.

Obviously Wintugal.
Warriortugal could declare war on every country in the world and win.

Can you shut the fuck up?
I will slap your butt

Oh, Xoao, spank my butt alright.
Do it dressed in a suebi garment and tell me about the mouros debaixo do douro.

Can you slap mine instead?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
HE WILL SPANK MINE.
WHY WOULD THEY SECEDE LINGUISTICALLY AND POLITICALLY FROM GALICIA IF NOT TO SPANK GALICIAN ASSES.
GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND, JOE JACKSON.

We seceded from León.And we conquered Galicia during the reign of Ferdinand I.

Joder tio, me cago en la hostia

Well but that's because Leonese bastards seized our rightful clay.
Portugal is IRMAO to galicia OK
Portuguese-galician BULLS OK
no LEONESE virgins only pure SUEBI BULLS
I am very bored, it's nearing 2 AM, tomorrow I have two exams and I am doing everything in my power to procastinate right now, so spank me alright, I'm being such a nasty boy.

I mean tests, but I guess you're going to have to spank me for writing in engrish, right?
Oh no...

You want to join our country?

Attached: yKbAN6d.gif (640x360, 1.37M)

You know no battles were fought in that war, right?

>Joe Jackson
It's Jamal James Garcia-Smith thank you very much.

Portugal is a fake country, Portugal has multiple nations such as algarve, coimbra, porto, and Lisboa, azores.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-01-03-38-18.png (720x1280, 1.09M)

Do you ever smile?

Y-YES!
Pss... My name is Gabriel Xosé Breogán Saco Barria García Barcia Fernández Hernández de deus Bahamonde Andrade, Thank you very much.

Attached: yes.jpg (314x313, 36K)

No.

>''On 30 April 1762 a Spanish force penetrated into Portugal through the province of Trás-os-Montes and posted a proclamation entitled "reasons for entering Portugal", in which the Spaniards declared that they were coming not as enemies, but as friends and liberators who came to free the Portuguese people from the "heavy shackles of England", the "tyrant of the seas". On May 5, the Marquis of Sarria, leading an army of 22,000 men started the real invasion.Portugal declared war on both Spain and France .

The region of Trás-os-Montes was the main theater of operations during the first Franco-Spanish invasion of Portugal ).
Miranda, the only fortified and provisioned fortress of the province, was besieged on 6 May 1762, but an accidental and huge powder explosion killed four hundred and opened two breaches in the ramparts, forcing the surrender on 9 May 1762. Bragança (, Chaves , and Torre de Moncorvo were open cities without soldiers, and were occupied without firing a gun. There were neither fortresses with intact walls nor regular troops inside the entire province of Trás-os-Montes (neither powder nor provisions).The Spanish general joked about the complete absence of Portuguese soldiers across the province: "I can not discover where these insects are." At first, the relationship of the invaders with the civil population was apparently excellent. The Spaniards paid double for the provisions they acquired, and there wasn't a single shotgun.But Madrid had committed a double error: since the Spaniards believed that the simple show of power would be enough to induce Portugal to submission, they entered the country almost without provisions, which would undermine the entire campaign. They also assumed that the country could provide them all the necessary food. When this proved an illusion, the Spanish army imposed forced requisitions of provisions to the populations. These were the trigger for a popular revolt, with war for food feeding war.''

>Joseph I of Portugal. Confronted with the Franco-Spanish "ultimatum" of 1762 to betray his alliance with Britain, he said "it would affect him less, though reduced to the last extremity, to let the last tile of his palace fall, and to see his faithful subjects spill the last drop of their blood, than to sacrifice, together with the honour of his crown, all that Portugal holds most dear..."

Attached: Portrait_of_Joseph_Emanuel,_King_of_Portugal_(1773)_-_Miguel_António_do_Amaral.png (180x301, 103K)

>''The "Portuguese ulcer"
>''Victory seemed a matter of time, and in Madrid, it was confidently expected that the fall of Oporto was imminent, but suddenly the invaders were confronted with a national rebellion, which spread around the Provinces of Trás-os-Montes and Minho. Francisco Sarmento, the governor of Trás-os-Montes, posted a declaration ordering the people to resist the Spaniards or be branded rebels. The Spaniards were confronted by deserted villages with neither food nor peasants to build roads for the army. Together with some militias and ordenances (respectively a kind of Portuguese military institution of 2nd and 3rd line), gangs of civilians armed with sickles and guns attacked the Spanish troops, taking advantage of the mountainous terrain.[54] The Spaniards suffered heavy losses and high rates of disease. Several reports on the ground (published in the British press in 1762) confirm this: "[Province of] Beira. Almeida, June 12, (...) the Enemy [Spaniards], to the number of eight thousand has entered the frontier… several parties have rallied forth from the camp, and had pillaged the villages upon that frontier, and had not even spared the churches; but that these parties had been driven back by the Portuguese militia, who had killed and taken prisoners upwards of two hundred Spaniards (...). [Province of] Minho…June 20…those [Spaniards] who retired from Villa Real and Mirandela towards Miranda, were attacked upon their march by the militia… who killed some of the Spaniards, and took twenty odd prisoners…we have advice of the 22d [June], that a convoy of sixty mules, laden with provisions, had been taken from the enemy about two leagues from Chaves."

It's ALL GOOD, those were CASTILLIAN PIGS.
Galicia is PORTUGUESE and SUEBI and will REUNITE WITH THEIR ETERNAL BROTHERS if god so wishes.

PUES TIO, NO ME HABLES EN INGLES, SOLO EN CASTELLANO! *Whacks you on the ass*

it still gets me how GB and Portugal was able to hold off France and Spen

Ooof ow OWie OOF mi CULo oww Off OWww
Because GB stands for GALIZA BOA and spen is weak and PORTUGALIZA STRONK

Attached: chrome_2018-03-14_02-17-48.png (635x227, 83K)

QUE TE DUELA EL CULO TIO, AJAJAJJAJAAAAAAAAA *WHACK*

This.
Please sing the galician anthem in portuguese now

Que dizem os rumorosos
na costa verdegente,
ao raio transparente
do prácido luar?
Que dizem os altos picos
de escura folhagem arpada
com o seu bem compassado
monótono fungar?

Do teu verdor cingido.
e de benignos astros,
confim dos verdes castros
e valeroso são,
não dês ao esquecimento
da injúria o rude rancor;
desperta do teu sono
Fogar de Breogão.

Os bons e generosos
a nossa voz entendem
e com arroubo atendem
o nosso rouco som,
mas só os ignorantes
e salvagens e duros,
imbecis e escuros não nos entendem,não.

Os tempos são chegados
dos bardos das idades
que as vossas vaguidades
cumprido fim terão;
pois,onde quiseres,gigante
a nossa voz pregoa
a redenção da boa
Nação de Breogão.

TIOOOO JAJAJAJAJAJAJ MI CULO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ME PICA EL CULOO TIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO NENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MIC ULITO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

23andme proves you wrong.

We would attack the white house by the sides since they are expecting a front door invasion and would capture the flag

mohammad

>dun touch my privilige I take fron portugal and my shill bucks from engkand divide the Iberian people

Spain should send guns and arms to Azores nationalists for independence, then send guns and arms to algavian independists, Nortnho independists next.

Portugal E NOSSA CARALHO!!!!
IBERIA CARALHO ERMAOS MISMOS!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I

Attached: 1520578632592.jpg (500x375, 57K)

Attached: Sharpe.jpg (1622x1610, 670K)

I can't die Sharpe!

23andme proves me right.

Besides, "Iberian" includes some North African as well.

Attached: IMG_8725.jpg (359x446, 37K)

yeh based on your autism and with no confirmation by the real world

Attached: 1489188340496.jpg (645x968, 47K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1ApSlqXVkhq
I'm going to kill myself now for doing this at 2:30 AM in the morning in such a tone with such a shitty mic. I'm a disgrace to portugaliza.
I ask you NOT to listen to this or you'll cringe your eyes out.

The other day the portuguese model sara sampaio posted their heritage in an instastory and it was 100% european. So only counts what you want.

Glad I killed the thread.

USA

Let's line up 3k portuguese for the DNA testing then. Scientists say you're mongrels. And you look like mongrels, so...

Attached: IMG_8726.jpg (340x467, 49K)

>Madeira
>Literally a tropical island
>STILL europeaner than you.
lol
Also, yes, iberians are mongrels whether you like it or not.

You don't know what the portuguese look like definitely. The presence of some non-european dna can occur sure but if you search deep in the haplogroups you will find that a lot of central europeans (germans, austrias etc) have non european dna the same for nordic people.

This thread is a reminder that Galicia should be nuked along with Catalonia

Ahahaha
good try

Like I said we'd rather become annexed by portugal before submitting ourselves to the cast*llANO rule. Galiza is PORTUGAL and by extension PORTUGAL IS GALIZA.

Attached: ajaja.png (128x128, 20K)

Jokes on you, I wish Castilla would be independent

Attached: 257497_full.jpg (1000x664, 116K)

>>STILL europeaner than you.
The fuck are you on about?

Attached: IMG_1403.png (1440x2560, 249K)

Can you call yourself a spaniard if you don't fly your full colours?
Cast*llANOs are PIGS.

Attached: chrome_2018-03-09_15-41-01.png (89x17, 2K)

good movie

>eastern european
>european
nice try vova volya vladimitrovich svoboda stepanek

Attached: heh.png (457x342, 315K)

I know, I have google. Show me some study claiming 5-10% of Swedish ancestry is North African or shit like that. I'll wait.

Attached: IMG_8624.jpg (3072x2048, 2.36M)

Hostia, pero si eres el calvo que tiene ascendencia uruguasha verdad?