Come back from work

>come back from work
>work as a carpenter
>do a 12h shift because next day off so i can afford being tired
>get home
>get a drink and go to sleep
>next day GF is complaining that we never do anything together
>she proposes me to watch this shit show.
>we binge watch the first 6ep that day
>cant stop thinking how much i hate Hannah baker
>idk why i cant stop thinking she is just a bitch
>autist with the tapes triggers me on how retarded and pussy he is
>everyone in that school is stupid as fuck
my only day off for the week wasted with this shit
at least i was able to drink a quart of scotch(12 year aberfeldy) to make it bareble
jesus fucking christ this shit is bad.

they should show hannah bare bum

I'm unironically in love with Hannah Baker

Thx for specifying what u drank faggot

idk fag. i thought maybe around here there might be highly functioning acoholics like me

>slave away at work for your woman
>bitches you spend too much time providing for her

you fell for the gf meme

now he is going to have to go full asshole or they will be stressed 24/7

Unironically this.

we got a kid. so its not like i can take tome off. raising a kid takes money.
guess should have said "wife" istead of Gf english aint my first language.

Does she even work?

lets hope not. fuck that forced 2 person income

yes.

>Sup Forums - Your Personal Blog

Good, it gives you less of chance of getting cucked. Women who feel neglected are more likely to cheat.

Your girlfriend's ex boyfriend's son?

we fuck almost each night. and i got a vasctomy after the kid was born so if she gets pregnant its end game for her.
other wise idk
we got a good relationship
she copes with my drinking and i cope with her stupid ideas about how to spend our time together
i was just hoping as this guy pointed out that this would be a way to make the series more enjoyable for me in the future? idk man i just want to know what you guys think about it. maybe give me some insight so im not so hatewatching it ? idk thanks anyways.
my son. not a cuck. in fact before the "yea sure your son" BS i had a paternity test done so ye my son.

>I'm scared of drugs because I can't control myself and neither could my dad

>my son. not a cuck. in fact before the "yea sure your son" BS i had a paternity test done so ye my son.
You sure must trust your old lady.

im a paranoid alcoholic i dont trust anyone

> that this would be a way to make the series more enjoyable for me in the future?
Nothing will do that. It's a shit series and deserves to be buried. I fell for the meme and angrily watched all of it, praying it would get better "next episode", that somehow, surely, I don't have this many retards in my acquaintance, but nope. Complete waste of time for fucking children who have yet to mature.
The woman who recommended it to me is a 50 year old obese """"""""writer""""""" who puts this sort of shit on kindle. Should've tipped me off. Goddamnit I made myself angrier again.

Make sure to remind her that you never do stuff together because you are trying to put food on the table.

>work a 12 hour day

Oh woah is you. What else are you going to do? You are obviously not a Philosopher or a great thinker due to so many reasons I can't even list them all. People are so lazy and entitled now. That's why humanity is doomed.

Lots of people work and have full social lives. If you can't do both you are lazy and dysfunctional.

ouch ;_;

oh goy...

t. cashier at wal mart

despite what people say and what that retarded show leads it's audience to believe, high school really isn't that important. All their 'problems' that seemed to overwhelm them could've been conquered by them saying "fuck you and fuck this" and dropping out.

You can drop out, get your GED and be on with your life.

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

nice copy pasta
op here
you thought i would not recognize this pice of work
dispointing.
nowi think the same about you as your parents.
you will die alone.

You sound like an alright bloke.