Convince me this isn't happening

Convince me this isn't happening.

It's the bittersweet ending Martin was talking about.

Jon kills Bran/Night King

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upDoPAVExjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED SO ITS GOOD

I really hope this doesn't happen

Bran will become the Day king and an epic battle will ensue.

bran IS the night king you plebs

THEN who the fuck is azor. This stupid fan theory can't be real

>DAY KING
>FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT KING

Go watch the scene where the white walker sees Sam at the Fist of the First men but doesn't kill him. Turn up the volume at the close-up part and listen closely.

Why don't you just tell us what is said, faggot?

Bittersweet ending that Gurm spoke about is the fact that the war started with a baratheon on the throne and it will end with with a baratheon on the throne, again.

Whispers. A greenseer is talking to him. You can check the scene on youtube.

That's so raven

>CHAMPION OF WESTEROS

youtube.com/watch?v=upDoPAVExjg

Is this it? There's no whispers, it's just shittily edited sam's breathing

AH AHH AAAAHHHHHHHH

Sounds like the whispers saying 'Sam'? I think this theory is pretty confirmed. Sorta like watchmens ending. Bran is attacking the humans as the night king to end the bickering and unite the kingdoms.

So when the night king kills bran and bran becomes the new night king what happens to the old night king(which is also bran)?

Yeah looks exactly like Bran.

oh fuck me

there's no way they would give the night king such a jew nose otherwise

always stood out to me

>Bran is attacking the humans as the night king to end the bickering and unite the kingdoms.

So Night King is a false flag? Sup Forums was right again

According to a script leak which to me looked pretty legit the last scene of the show is Brans body taken up north where he gets Obsidian put in him and becomes the new night king

Who here ready for Jon x Dany sex scene next week?

Retard... He worged into that guys body to stop the creation of the nightking. He then gets turned into the nightking.

That "script" was fake

The "bittersweet" ending is Dany ending upon the throne, but Jon dies.

We've seen the night king walk, I thought Bran was never going to walk again

from leaked script:

Dany: I'm barren
Jon: No worry. I was gonna fuck you in the ass anyway.

How do you lads feel about my AGGGGHHH OC?

Actually looks pretty similar to Rickon.

Does that mean Rickon is still alive? Rickon and Dickon gay emperors of Westeros confirmed.

>jon suggesting that
more like she begs him to do that instead, dany is a whore since her time with drogo

Am I the only one who watches/reads shit like this and assumes far future or dying earth? Anywho pretty sure it all takes place in a Dyson Sphere and nanobots make Bran walk again and also turn him into the night kind or summat I dunno fuck off.

remind me why don't they kill him again?

>DAY KING
AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT KING
AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>CHAMPION OF AZOR AHAI
AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>HES A MASTER OF MANLETS AND FRIENDSHIP FOR EVERYONE

How it could be bran, if nigh king was real fro way longer

if you think that script looked good you might be legitimately brain damaged

I think the biggest confirmation is the change in the Night King's design. They changed how he looks and now he looks like Bran so when they drop the stinger the normies will be like "Ohh! He does look like Bran!"

Time is an endless loop. Bran was always the night king. He was always going to be killed by Jon and he knows that know. That's why he acts all fucking weird.

I told my grandma that at the end Bran will wake up and be young again. Utterly baffled.

When wights & white walkers stab the shit out of Bran in Winterfell next season while he's warged in a dragon I'll enjoy your tears.

Does anyone actually give a shit about Bran? He's such a bland little twat.

Why did Bran warg into ravens or crows or whatever that suddenly dispersed when the Night King looked at them?

if your meme leaks are true then bran becomes the next night king anyway so I doubt anyone here would be crying

He is warging into himself which fucks shit up.

Game of thrones is like the firs scyfy story where the animals become immortal too. Like in the walking dead, there are no walker animals, and in vampire stories, there are no vampire animals, here the horse is a zombie

they say bran will die when controlling Rhaegon against Viserion, during next season. He has nothing to do with the Night King.

the same "leaks" also say that the final scene is a white walker carrying bran to an altar and turning him into a new night king

Rhaegal

That is what trumblr calls head cannon.

>HBO shills

I thought the big threat in the Song of Ice and Fire setting is a hundred year long winter combined with an invasion by the white walkers. So Bran is helping the Night King assemble and/or come early so that the kingdoms are united when winter comes? How does the Lord of Light play into all of that? Is he a brother demi-god to the Night King and all that stuff?

When did the children of the forest realize they fucked up with the night king?

Jaime is Azor Ahai(We literally saw him reborn out of smoke and salt during the Blackwater Rush ambush). He kills Bran. In Episode 7 he marches north with some men completely defying Cersei's orders(he's actually disgusted) to let the north and with it the Starks and Targs fall to the walkers as Cersei doesn't fear the walkers thanks to the huge supply of Wildfire she still has in reserve.

Every event in the show all stems back to Bran being pushed out of the tower by Jaime.

wow he really became an ugly shit.

He warged into his body. He felt the impact of the dragonglass in that cave.

who do you think is going to kill Cersei? Eagon is also a valonqar.

Euron.
He is the little brother of Balor. Imagine it now. He gets Cersei in marriage because the Dragonpit meeting results in an armistice with the walkers being deemed more pressing, the pregnancy is secret. With Jaime out the way(You'll see what I mean on Sunday) that means Cersei can be manipulative with Euron. She claims its Euron's, Euron finds out its not and strangles her to death in their own bed.

Valar Morghulis.

Remember the prophecies aren't literal. They are just guides.

that prophecy has never been mentioned in the show, therefore it is not canon in the show

it makes no sense senpai, its that movie with this RUST and this little ginger tier plot.

D&D will not allow this, because murricans would riot after got ending.

The only whining I've seen about the script is from people that don't want Daenerys to die.

It makes sense, final battle with dragon is at the dragonpit (like poetry). It ties up all the loose ends I can think of. Everything checks out, even the creators said the last scene would be a surprise that would have people talking. We know the ending is bittersweet and here most main characters died.

tldr have a cry daenerys fags

I was thinking about it also, it was never mentioned, but I'm sure they will use it.

Of all the continuity fuckups in the show, do you honestly think this would stop them?

why bittersweet?
no one likes or cares about bran now. especially creepy rapey 2cool4normalStuff bran

Retard, why would he warg into his body knowing what was going to happen? Also why wouldnt that girl mention "That man tried to warn us but we did not listen."
>Uhhh she probably forgot that the guy who becomes the night king literally warned us of what would happen

Fuck off, this theory is retarded.

Against Euron?! Cersei? Dany? In General?

My Nigga

When we talk about the grand scheme of things it doesn't really make sense considering men and ww have been around for 1000s of years. The night king existing all this time just to end this one ultimately minor point in history seems like a worthless sacrifice.

Also it's just the plot of The Watchmen

She has a miscarriage next episode. That doesnt work at all

>wait, stop!
>Don't turn me into an ice necromancer by stabbing me in the heart with obsidian!
>I am a greenseer from the future named Brandon Stark, if you do this I will betray you and try to kill all life in Westeros

wtf is going to happen to yara and the Martells, does anybody know?

YOURE A MASTER OF WARGING, AND INCEST, FOR EVERYONE

of the AAAAGHposts ive seen, this is the best one.

The kingdom won't stay united though. As soon as the white walkers are dead everyone will be back at each other's throats

He has been the Night King the entire time, he doesnt just randomly become him at this tickmark on the timeline

brehs

>You'll never walk again...
>But you'll fly on top of an reanimated dragon and yeah boi you'll totally walk again too just prankin' u boy bye

GENTLEMEN, THIS IS NOT SOME CHEAP MURDER!

Still doesn't make sense for bran and nk to die to end such a minor conflict

wait wait wait wait
Can someone brief me? Im out of the loop.

Dumb fan theory. Don't bother wasting your time

Don't tell me what to do

Sniff my shit hole

Here's how it works :

>in order to find out how to defeat the NK, Bran goes back in time to see how he was made
>when he reaches the origin point the children (since they're well versed in magic) "see" Bran and spike him with that magic ice shard since at that point in time the children were mad at humans and thought Bran was some master greenseer
>because of his unusual condition (being an apparition from the future) when Bran is spiked he doesn't just transform into a regular WW and instead becomes a unique one that the children haven't anticipated
>the NK is not obedient to the children and instead can use his, now corrupted, greensight to animated the dead and kill anyone in his path, including the children
>since he has the residual Bran personality still in there somewhere he contains his movements up north

>in the present time the NK has been doing his thing for a VERY long time but he still somehow recognizes Jon and realizes his "mission" is to get defeated by him, that way he builds up Jon as a hero figure that can unite the realm

Big Nose Stark could sniff it from 200 yards.

Absolutely retarded. Somehow you managed to write a story worse than GRRM

I don't care if Daenerys dies; I think it's retarded to blow Jon up at the dragonpit. If he dies, fine, but I'd rather him die fighting instead.

Let me blow your mind user.

>According to legend, a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch found in the Haunted Forest a cold woman with bright blue eyes, seemingly a female White Walker. He took her to the other side of the Wall and declared himself "Night's King".

She's in charge. That'll be the twist when Jon kills the Night King and all the Wights don't die. [\spoiler]

>redditposting

According to the youtube guy "The Last Harpy" the Night King and the kind of the Night Castle who married the white walker are different, but what do I know

>Bran and the night king look into each others soul whilst raven walking
>they connect kind of like how bran fucked up horsedoor.
>kill me Johnny, its the only way to defeat NK

>who's Azor Ahai
Gendry

>reddit asuka instead of Sup Forums rei

>dramatic music
>BUT WHO WAS THE PHONE

>filename 'delet'

yeah you're not even hiding it, how would you know what' reddit if you don't browse it yourself?
fuck off to your safe space cuuuck!

bittersweet? no one gives a single fuck about bran lol

i've seen the screencaps

Stannis confirmed

AGHHHH

do you know which subreddit that screen shot is from?