Haven't read new comics in years

Haven't read new comics in years

Is this the kind of shit that is written by Marvel right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-07.html
twitter.com/stillgray/status/692501338178064385
ew.com/sites/default/files/styles/tout_image_612x380/public/i/2014/10/04/Unbeatable-Squirrel-Girl_612x380_0.jpg?itok=3FMUvJmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comics & Games are going down the drain. Too many liberal arts college grown hipsters using connections to get in those industries.

Save yourself the trouble and torrent/emulate the old shit because it's an absolute shitshow right now.

There's a huge backlog of good shit out there.

Feminism hijacked comics and sci-fi.

>not talking about tampons is sexist

yes please let's talk about the open bleeding wound between your legs and the specific material you put on it to soak up the blood because that's really fucking newsworthy

That's line is interesting.

Anyone knows if it was written by a dude?

>Writer: Chelsea Cain / Artists: Kate Niemczyk, Rachelle Rosenberg

wow what a surprise

It's funny. You would think comic books going full SJW would alienate their core audience (straight white male nerds) but evidently Marvel has so much money that they can afford the loss for the sake of the agenda.

does the shit sell? surely if people who actually read comics stopped buying this shit theyd wise up. or do they just absorb the losses and keep pumping that shit out for the sake of being progressive and their agenda?

I've wanted to download Miller's Daredevil and Wolverine run, I always heard they were really good

No it doesn't sell. But it doesn't matter in the end because the movies make so much money that the comic revenue is totally inconsequential.

I don't understand why anyone would want to read this shit

The point of comics was that they were escapism for white nerds. They didn't want "representation", at best they wanted the characters to start nerdy and then become huge alpha Chads thanks to a serum or a spider bite

Each character is just a female spin on an already established male character. It's an open admission that a female character just isn't interesting, believable or capable of creating a working audience. So, they establish with a male character and then perform a soc-jus switch and call it progressive.

Black female iron man, Girly Thor, Spider woman... Pretty much most female "superheroes" you can mention.

Just remember, the females are just as good, or you're a sexist... Plot, backstory and earning a reputation be dammed!

Influx of blue-pilled normies from the bloated superhero movie industry maybe?

empowerment kek

>a female character just isn't interesting, believable or capable of creating a working audience

there are lots of great female characters in fiction

but SJWs are culturally illiterate and haven't consumed any media that predated 2007 so they assume that the only stories that have ever been filmed are superhero movies and space action sci fi movies.

sure, there are some original, clever and awesome fictional characters. Wonder Woman is undoubtedly the champion of this... Then again...

Female Thor
Kira Star-buck Trace
Admiral Kain now has boobs
Female ghostbusters
Black Female tony stark (get your head around that one)
Super girl
Spider woman
Bat-girl

These are just off the top of my head. All of them are just a complete switch or a re-hash of a male version.

maybe you should read or watch something "other" than capeshit

i doubt normies would give a fuck about reading this sort of stuff. the only reason theyd watch the marvel cinematic universe is because it takes things that would otherwise take hours upon hours of reading and waiting for new editions to release into a easily digestible 2 hour nugget that they cant watch and be done with in a night.

marvel is trying to kill itself.

what the fuck is a "medical puzzle"?

Miller and Brubaker did phenomenal work on Daredevil, fampire

You're just jealous that we can't wear capes and Armour in public these days without being locked away as a nutter.

>Kira Star-buck Trace
>Admiral Kain now has boobs

Is this bait? Are you seriously complaining about these two?

Yes,and all their comics except the Star Wars ones aren't selling.

>Mfw feminists and numales don't read comics

never said it was a complaint, more an observation.

My point is that they're a rehash of already established male characters.

Both actors could have done exactly the same role, job and lines if they had been original.

>>Rachelle Rosenberg
every
single
fucking
time

Stan Lee its probably sabotaging the company so Disney kills it for good

Marvel comic have been in a shitter for a few years now due to the wrong writers/editors taking over it.

The forced PC-ness and diversity thing have been going for far longer than that, but its when both in interject that you get true gems like Mockingbird #3. Ironically, the black spiderman comic isnt even bad (most of the time).

No it doesn't.

Marvel confirmed for sudoku.

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-07.html

Thor is a woman
Iron man is a black woman
Capt America is black
The hulk is a gay Asian
Hawkeye is a millenial girl
Sexy ms marvel is now a bull dyke called captain, ms marvel a dirty muzzie
Wolverine is a girl
They are a black/other Spider-Man
Nova is a Hispanic kid

Those are just the ones off the top of my head. But yeah, I quit buying marvel comics recently

You can, it just needs to be actual body armor that can stop bullets, not a 600 year old steel exoskeleton.

Apparently this is the writer

From her wiki, I'm surprised she is straight

What is the logic of Thor being female?
Thor is a person, not an image.
I can understand a nigger captain america, since it's a suit, but Thor is his real name.

Why can't they make their own nigger/female heroes? Static Shock is a thing, try harder you fucks.

I read the comic
Basically Nick Fury whispered somthing so shocking into his ear that he drops the hammer and it considers him unworthy. So no one at all can pick up the hammer until Jane Foster, who's fucking almost dead of cancer, picks it up after she somehow got to the fucking moon where the hammer is. So she goes around as thor and does feminist bullshit.

Only reason is faggotry

It's Jane foster who is dying from cancer. Her greatest accomplishment is making Odin a cuck with his own hammer

I did say the main reason comics/games and other kind of media have been going down the drain, is not because the new people that do it, but because instead of these art school faggots working on something for the purpouse of doing something good, are rather choosing to push their agendas harder than anything else.
Quality? Good story? Innovative gameplay for videogames? Nah, they focus straight up on making sure their ideologies are present and people get their fucked up message. See indie games, 90% of the time their are made with a liberal message, there is this trend that the message wants to overshadow anything else on the game, then after the story there is nothing to the game, same for these kind of comics, what is special and unique about the newest femenist Marvel comics?
That they now have woman/minorities instead of the old characters, and thats it, nothing memorable out of it, these are just going to be forggoten once they stop being made.
What we need is once again to have people dedicated to do something for the sake of making it good and entretaining, not to deliver a forced message.

Good god left winged people from Japan are what left wingers used to be back in the 40s.

She doesn't have the face of a dyke... but she probably has issues with getting enough attention from men.

Talking about Japan

They have a pretty healthy industry of clearly-cut male and female oriented manga. Both make constant use of stereotyped gender behavior and feminists from the West love that shit

Why don't they take that approach? Again, I can't even picture a nerdy girl wanting to read this shit. What about Sailor Moon crap with thin beautiful young women in mini skirts being saved by their love interests?

>A-list spy
Even Archer wasn't dumb enough to have it said on television.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/692501338178064385

WTF. Are editors really allowing this shit on comics?

>they are trying hard
starawars
mad max
Ghostbusters

>Why don't they take that approach?
Because companies know, that the good goy is going to eat anything they shit out, why making two different things when you can make a single one and the good cucks will still buy it? (Ignoring how these issues have been pretty low selling in comparation of old ones)
There is the kikes not wanting to make that, and then there is the progressive movement of the west, that wants to eliminate the white man, so they also do this in the media, reminder that they FUCKING LITERATLY, killed almost all the main Marvel characters from the Marvel universe in these comics, and replaced them with woman or niggers, because

Then there is the thing, western woman aren't as interested in "nerdy shit" as chink ones are, mostly because of the social difference of both sides, most of the time you see a woman that genuely likes videogames is just doing for some sort of attention; wherever you call me a fedora for saying this or not is the reality, you will never actually find a woman that actually likes, or has the same passion for videogames as a man.
You haven't seen nothing. Look up for Squiriel girl or whatever it is called, get ready for seizures.

I think Squirrel Girl has been a joke character for a while now. She canonically beat Thanos in a fight once.

She is a joke character, but have you seen her last comic? Its literatly drawn by a random tumblur artist, and constantly depics woman being better than man and poor innocent black people.

ew.com/sites/default/files/styles/tout_image_612x380/public/i/2014/10/04/Unbeatable-Squirrel-Girl_612x380_0.jpg?itok=3FMUvJmM

I don't even want that shit near my HDD.

>Marvel
wew

they're so awful they make DC look redpilled by comparison