Is it just me, or did this movie depress the fuck out of you too?

Is it just me, or did this movie depress the fuck out of you too?

It has a fair bit of depressing material contained within it, so that's not unusual.

he just wasnt meant to have her

Her brother and father did though

I had a terrible acid flashback in the theater at this. Didn't help that I was raped as a child.

Do you still enjoy buttsex?

Do you have a penis?

With girls yes. I attribute it to being forced to molest my younger brother for several years.

Yes

Did they force you to ejaculate into your brother's mouth and make him swallow it it vice versa?

I couldn't take any of this seriously nor could I laugh at it. It's just too much. It tries too much to emulate Donnie Darko's tone.

No I don't think so. I don't really recall details.

Which ending did you watch?

The oasis ending is true kino

ive seen both but i prefer the theatrical ending, the whole "going back to be a baby in the womb and strangling himself" thing was just straight up retarded

I think it makes it better. It also explains his mom's miscarriages and why his dad is crazy, all of his six siblings had the same power and made the same choice, his dad knew this but knew how badly his mother wanted children and they kept trying.
Adds a bit more weight to the whole thing. It tip toes into that existential horror that hits me just right.

"You gotta go back... to rape those kids!"

That's actually a great idea for a movie: Time Pedophiles.

No I just found it annoying that it couldn't even stick with its own premise after whoever was writing the script wrote themselves into a corner during the prison scenes.

>tfw no damaged Amy Smart gf

yea they all fucked up. got too caught up with other peoples lives. they in a way could be immortal and just live out lives, but they all probably obsessed over one person/group and went full emo about it all

Everyday I wake up and discover that Ashton Kutcher still draws breath, it saddens me.

Too much pedo shit

And the fat guy who washed himself in nigger's blood

It definitely ruined Amy Smart for me if that means anything

hot