Is there a more iconic duo than this?

Is there a more iconic duo than this?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Sweden-Finland.jpg (400x320, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2018-03-11/tv-har-ar-danska-parodiklippet-pa-bron-som-skamtar-om-sverige-och-malmo
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/swedens-finns-fear-minority-language-rights-are-under-threat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their british counterpart ofc

Attached: Flag-Pins-England-Wales.jpg (400x320, 70K)

Sweden and Denmark. Sweden and Norway. Norway and Denmark.

We're just Mongols with a cross flag.

Sweden-D*nmark

Attached: 9064AB77-7684-4C06-BC95-CC668FBBB5AC.png (722x800, 45K)

Disappointing, Nigel

>Sweden and Sweden
No not really.

Sorry, but we are no niggers and we are not living in -stan country

Attached: 693ABCC2-0009-4A27-822D-2FAB428E0F78.jpg (780x457, 49K)

Sup Forums-finns suck at banter. Literally america teir batz.

Well you are these days just known about your nignogs and the problems you have with nignogs.

Also your culture and language is slowly fading away and Sweden is gonna be 2nd world country in 10 years.

Thats why you like to remind us about "pakkoruotsi" and how you used to own our ass, because that is all you have left to brag about. You are soon gonna learn arabic and they own your country now.

>61 No-go zones
>burning cars, bombings, terrorist attacks
>7000 rapings per year so 18 rapes per day, 1/5 woman are too scared to move outside alone when its dark
>gettos
>street gangs
>mass hysteria, hc feminism and other degeneracy
>assaults, murders with automatic weapons in middle of bright day, stealing etc
>2011, 17 people died from shootings in Sweden. In year 2017 the number was already 41 dead and 100 wounded. All together there was 300 shootings in sweden last year and about 43 grenade attacks.

The reason why you post stuff like "Finland is Sweden" is actually because you are butthurt that we have better country these days.

Attached: 1520022832518.jpg (536x536, 28K)

sydsvenskan.se/2018-03-11/tv-har-ar-danska-parodiklippet-pa-bron-som-skamtar-om-sverige-och-malmo

Sup Forums was a mistake
This is mutt tier posting

All this Finland vs Sweden crap just ends up making Sweden look less YES even though it's all wewuzzing about 300 years ago
Sweden is still YES today and it gets worse by the day

You know what. Fuck you guys. I hate you.

Truth hurts :)

And do you think I don’t know what’s fucking happening alread?
>Muh swedistan
>muh rapecapital
>t. Muhammad
Literally kicking a dead horse at this point.
I used to like finns but fuck you, I will look down on finns. I fucking despise you mongols.

im pretty sure that's considered "hetz mot folkgrupp" mohammed

(You)

I didnt say that your problems weren't obvious to everyone already. I just explained why we are not you and why you guys like to post so much "Finland is swedish stuff"

>I used to like finns but fuck you, I will look down on finns. I fucking despise you mongols.

Well, if you dont really care it seems like I still managed to hit the nerve. And that doesn't really change anything, you have always looked down on us and despised us as mongols, no matter what we do.

Attached: 64d1426b.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Attached: 1518876640184.jpg (913x672, 162K)

go to sleep you fucking shitposters

No one legitimately looks down on finns in Sweden. Is that what’s they teach you in eastern finland?

I want more of these threads :^)
More!
MORE MORE MOREMORE!!!

*bumps thread*

Attached: suommmi.jpg (960x679, 229K)

I live in western Finland and I'm half fennoswede myself.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/swedens-finns-fear-minority-language-rights-are-under-threat

This is how finns are treated in Sweden?

Attached: 1520044710670.png (635x441, 17K)

As ordained by God himself.

Attached: 1503571532234.png (1074x937, 448K)

That’s one school and you’re only allowed to speak Swedish in school. Its like that in any school and no language is exempt from the rule.
Kids also get bullied for being different, what a surprise, wow.

You know who's gonna get bullied in Sweden? Kids with white skin

Swedes should know Finns secretly tell everyone else how super Swedish they are.

Fuck off Eesticuck. I honestly stopped caring if Russia invaded you, you mean nothing to us. You've failed to be a real country.

It's because of your Swedish heritage.

Do Swedes actually look like this?

Attached: ritual.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Yes we just pretend that we are victims, really there is no problems in anything, how swedish of you.

I’m gonna fucking boot the next Finn I see in the stomach, I swear.

>pssst
>hey... sweden :^)

Attached: 65486854.png (1172x1187, 1.12M)

Finns are true Swedes, even Swedes are not as Swedish as the Finns. Only Finns can be Swedes.

interesting theory...

Attached: 865895679.jpg (600x426, 30K)

You are retarded and possibly an autist. I'd prefer if you never posted about my country again you balt fuck.

Even at 5am these turbo autists manage to fling shit on a higher post rate than sverigetråden and mämmi combined.

It's actually unbelievable.

It's the Ancient Finns theory by the king of Finland.

>thinks I’d want Åland to be swedish, essentially sacrificing tax free booze in a day instead of having to travel all the way to Hell-sinki.

Attached: 1517773668463.png (1352x492, 431K)

So, what country is your father from?
Do you even know?
That kind of hotbloodedness isn't Swedish.
If you have white skin he might be a Finn.

My balt descent comes from Buddha himself

Attached: 1512835993036.jpg (900x900, 152K)

>the only part of finland that has one official language
>it's swedish

Attached: 1491415396595.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

mämmi is virtually dead nowadays
that has lead me to believe there are no actual finns left on Sup Forums anymore

They're leeches, but they're OUR leeches :^)

Attached: 867489769.jpg (500x376, 78K)

>that has lead me to believe there are no actual finns left on Sup Forums anymore

Yeah well no shit. No proper Finn would stand this constant bullshit.

t. not even a finn myself

buddah was not gay traitor..

Attached: DYHa8T3WAAY9SNX.jpg (1022x843, 100K)

Does Estonians have any asian admixture or was it only finland who those male chinks invaded 1000 years ago.

He’s pseudo-d*nish.

Finland destroyed our super Buddha genetics

We can fix if they have deficit. We take Finns and Buryat Mongols and they make settlements in Estonia speaking Finnish-Buryat mixed language. Over time they will enrich Estonian population.

t. will speak russian in 10 years

Do Estonians*

I see you posting with your shitty fucking English 24/7

Go back to primary school or something fucktard

You wut m8?

Attached: Neekeri ihmettelee.jpg (380x285, 12K)

>it's the eternal spoiled lapdog of the swedes

It's probably a Swede expat. No one can be this dedicated to sucking Swedish cock not even a Norwegian.

Estonians are, in fact, the whitest people in the world.

Bravo, Estonia!

Attached: atlanticbaltic.jpg (995x1484, 309K)

No. I will continue posting and annoy autists like you.

Attached: 3255427.jpg (590x421, 21K)

In Karelia Finnish talkers growing faster than Russian ones.

Check mate.

Nyt niitä lähteitä vittu :D

> the whitest people in the world.
Belarus
Estonia is shit

Belarusians are mutants of chernobyl.

Even Estonia, the only Finnic country in the world besides Finland, have decided to be their lapdog.

Sad!

E-stonian cybercriminals are better than Betarussian. Sorry. Reallity.

Now we are building a new nuclear station right next to Estonia

why so angry? its obvious that finland will turn into a russian state in the not so distant future. all the finngols in the previous finngol have been russianized . just embrace your natural state as a subject of russia

Estonia is bad version of Finland. rly
I hate this country

Estonians have been dealing with Slavs so long that Germanic crackers are very exotic and different looking from themselves and the Slavs.
This causes a lot of excitement among Estonians and less sales of mirrors.
Estonians enjoy the idea they can transcend racial heritage and become Germanic with the power of their mind.

>this

You're next

You're not really people at all, how's it going worshiping a guy with a Soviet mustache.

Don't forget who else is bordering Russia.

Attached: _77977294_norwaybarents.jpg (624x351, 31K)

Remind me how many Belarusskies can even speak Belarusskie? Since you're all Russian cucks huh?

need a lot less arguing and loads more finno-memes in this thread please

the only thing they might want from us is svalbard and there is no reason to take it as all nations are allowed to mine there (russia even has a mining town there). finland is a far more enticing dish

Why would Russia attack Finland? What they could possibly achieve from it? :D

Attached: 1520529342535.gif (500x349, 906K)

finnish annexation

Unlike the Ukranians. They don't give a shit about Russia. You cunts do, you're fucking lower than cockroaches.

>this unironically

Oh boy... you're so naive! Russia is the ultimate "gibs me dat" of countries. They want your precious oil! Just wait...

Finland is enticing because it offers a path to the conquest of Sweden. No other reason. Russians want to conquer Sweden. They hate homosexuality.
If you have any of that oil left they probably want that too.

Fucking answer why you're such pathetic Russian cucks you fucking Belarusskie piece of shit.

Pseudo-political pekka in action

Finland is gayer than Sweden however.

How do you explain that?

Attached: ILGA3.jpg (1170x822, 236K)

>
liechtenstein and luxembourg lol.

It's actually through though. Swedish-Russian relations are all about homosexuality.
There's 20% muslims in Sweden man. Use your tiny mutt brain.

>RUSSIA WANTS TO ATTACK POOR SHITTY FINLAND WHO IS NEUTRAL COUNTRY XD
>RUSSIA NO WANT TO ATTACK RICH OIL AMERICAN NATO CUMDUMP COUNTRY NORWAY XD

We will remove the Norway as we will remove Sweden.

Attached: 1520738646529.webm (1920x1080, 522K)

That is not true.

Finland is macho. Our cocks are huge just like our muscles. Even our gays are more masculine than the most masculine "hetero" Swede

Attached: tom of finland.jpg (500x755, 69K)

finnish delusions of grandeur lol
stop getting so worked up over how things really are. russia scared you guys into not joining nato, its obvious they're coming for you

pls stop you mutt, you dont understand this stuff

Attached: brainlet.jpg (200x227, 6K)

I know that Finland built (for free) something like cleaning station for water in Russia because russians were throwing shit into the river and this shit flowes to the Finns

United in struggle against the D*nish imperialists

Attached: 1495746298464.jpg (400x320, 73K)

>Finland is macho. Our cocks are huge just like our muscles. Even our gays are more masculine than the most masculine "hetero" Swede

Attached: finnishmen.jpg (3460x1724, 778K)

Of course a Norwegian or Swede who is posting on an anime forum at 5 am would have any idea "how things really are"

THEY ARE COMING!

Attached: aatu vain nauroi.jpg (747x448, 33K)

based

Attached: 1200px-Norsemen_Landing_in_Iceland.jpg (1200x818, 204K)

Attached: YuBDFgE.jpg (600x1514, 78K)

preparing breakfast man, leaving for uni in an hour

Finland is the Mecca of handsome Chad Thundercocks with big cocks, bulbous muscles and ultimate bravery. I bet our women have higher free testosterone circulating in their blood than your average mutt! Hah!

Attached: real-finnish-men.jpg (3732x3400, 2.49M)

There is nothing that the D*nish oppressor fears more, than a free Norseman

Attached: 1495528786489.jpg (480x640, 165K)