Why have not you moved to Russia yet?

Why have not you moved to Russia yet?

- Big beautiful country with lots of history and soul.
- Many business prospects.
- Beautiful women.
- Most uncucked leader in the world - Vladimir Putin. Western degenerates fear him.
- Degeneracyproof. No libshits, faggots, wiggers, multiculturalism. We are working hard to get rid of "legacy" left to us by commies and 90s.
- Jewry is strictly controlled. Uberkikes like Soros are not welcome at all and his shitty foundation (i.e. decay machine) is outright banned.
- Cheap Internet. I pay $5 for 100 mbps with no caps. Perfect for shitposting and downloading torrents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnjO7cZGA7g
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why have not you moved to Russia yet?

I ask myself this very question periodically.

I fear bullying beacuse of my latino skin ;-;

I don't speak the language

I am teaching myself Russian now. Maybe someday my luck will change and I'll try to go.

>mfw vatniks shill for the shitty country again

You know that ruskies hate foreigners, right? Especially the ones that are coming to live. (Migrants)

And chanced are, yours gonna get stabbed by some gopnik thug/mugged and left for dead.

Also, fix your child prostitution issue.

t. Someone who's uncle went to Russia

Russia is multicultural though, there are many ethnicities and religions across the country

Russia is very COMFY

I'm gay. I like having rights.

Because I don't speak your shit third world language.

Russia is the very definition of second world

It's half Muslim already.

Id actually go but the language looks a pain and i'm scared of the skinheads.

Russia is the Venezuela of Europe/Asia. Nobody wants to live in Venezuela

Also, ruskies keep spouting that they're degenarcy free, yet they are the capital of faggotry, child prostitution, organized crime and corruption.

BTW If you think Putin is somehow good, then remember that he's a half kew himself

This. I thought us Americans were the ones with the shitty education.

fag

It's among my top choices should EU/US not get out of the spiral of degeneracy/islamization.
I liked all the ruskibros/gals I've met.

seems nice

Moscow is full of Muslims and Kikes, don't lie.

The only problem of Russia are the russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnjO7cZGA7g
its not a bad place

The main reason I haven't considered moving to Russia is because Russians here and elsewhere keep telling me it's not worth it. You may be the only one who has disagreed that I've personally seen.

This city is filled with liberal hispters

>childish name calling

I love my country too much.

land is cheap, you can build your own house very cheap, internet is cheap, women are beautiful and not retarded, glorious putin protects you, china on your side, ...

Asking myself all the time.

It's a fucking paradise and weed grows fucking everywhere.

Russia I am coming

sadly i can only say the standard shit like privjet, cyka blyat, idi nahui, paschli na gulag amerikanski, etc so i cant really move there

>- Most uncucked leader in the world - Vladimir Putin.

Putin's daughter was dating a Korean guy
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html

I want to Kolia, trust me I want to

1: i dont speak or read Russian.
2: i dont know russian history
3: i dont know russian women but the cherry picked posted online
4: i can affort a commie block or an apartment in moscow or saint petersburg
5: the depressing weather in both cities would drive me insane
6: my only options are far southern Russia full of shit skins
7: why should i move to Russia when Poland is a bit better and cheaper to live
8: Poland are catholics so i would fit in just right.

>Putin's daughter was dating a Korean guy

Russian girls + Asian men go together like peanut butter & jelly

perfect, that's all you need in daily life.

already spent 4 months there

it was awesome spending 20$ (canadian)/month on rent

trying to go back

What's wrong with Koreans?

>20$ a month
I PAY 2400 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>haha guys look how cucked putin is!!!! his daughter is racemixing!!! haha what is even love?

i pay 900 now

i would kill to live on that exchange rate again

>germanfag is leaving his first world country with high speed internet and a million other benefits, to go to Russia and get stabbed by a gopnik/blown up by a Chechen, and bystanders spit him because they hate migrants

El oh el

Too many muslims.

I've wanted to learn Russian for a while. Assuming your first language is English how difficult are you finding it to learn?

majority of people there are ugly, intelligence levels of the people are shit, moscovities are getting outbred, poor as fuck nation that only exports oil, people are rude, crime is rampant, ugly commie architecture, only nice buildings are the stalin towers.

There was this based Finn a couple weeks ago making several threads exposing this Russia as a hoax.

my father almost cut his finger off and there was only one doctor in the whole village. they woke him and he fixed the finger. only thing he wanted as an exchange was a gallon of our home made milk. people in the traditional part of russia are awesome.

"That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and perhaps a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

"One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

>- Many business prospects.
I'm not interested in insurance fraud, drug trafficking, or prostitution.

Your alphabet makes my head hurt.

Seeing as other than Classical literature Russian lit is my favorite, and the fact that I love the Russian people, and on top of it all your complete basedness, I ask myself every single day the same question.

slav wimmen age horrible

I'm with you russkie...double dubs prove it!

OP is a shill
russia is pure shit
people are shit
laws don't work
no money for anything
no good products
no services

only propaganda is good
rolling all day how putin and russia are great

pic is not a cherrypick it's how russia really look

Russia is not Multicultural in the western sense, as a perverse political ideology.

Fuck off Vladimir, we all know Putin is a kike

Russia is barely second world.

Back in the day, the only reason the USSR wasn't classified as a thrid world country was because of the size of it's military.

There's a reason everybody is drunk over there. You have to be to live there.

because russians are there
+ you can't fucking drive

>Education
Yeah. Keep telling you that despite those who want to have knowledge they can get it easly and learn whatever they want.

What is the median income of these Chinese men?

Пycть кpичaт - ypoдинa, a oнa нaм нpaвитcя!

Russia isnt cheap to live in, thats bullshit. Youre woman are hot though

education in communist countries was so much fucking better than what we have right now

/thread

Better than being stabbed or blown up by refugees

Its true

Your military sucks too.

i dont speak russian for a start. also its too fucking cold

>Why have not you moved to Russia yet?
true answer: it's too difficult. have any of you actually taken the time to go to the russian consulate's website and read the requirements for getting citizenship? of course you havent. but i have. trust me, it ain't easy

Because my terrorist state would either jail me for trying or jail me for trying and subsequently refusing their attempt to get me to join the CIA and do stupid CIA shit for them there before leaving.

>Cheap Internet. I pay $5 for 100 mbps with no caps. Perfect for shitposting and downloading torrents.

Is that true? I'm paying 80$ for 50 mbps with a cap and oftentimes it barely reaches above 45 mbps. I know internet is cheaper over there but damn.

A few Americans took their chances doing that during the depression. Didn't end to well for them.

>7: why should i move to Russia when Poland is a bit better and cheaper to live
That's not actually true. Except Moscow and maybe St. Petersburg everywhere else in russia would be cheapier and much uglier than in Poland.
Btw, check picture.

As someone who has dabbled in almost every major language, I'd say it's challenging, but not in a bad way like if you wanted to learn Cambodian or something.

The biggest obstacle is no Latin cognates for hints/remembering tools for word meanings. But then again, I feel that my brain picks up and remembers Slavic words better because they're completely fresh to the mind, without preconcieved thoughts getting in the way. Like building a house foundation from scratch.

My goal is to reach tourist proficiency and then start with Russian children/young adult books to start expanding my vocabulary. Listening to Russian bands on spotify all the time is really helping my ear get used to the sound and soul of it.

It's a fun and historical language with good culture, and is useful in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI

I wish I was north korean!

>there is an actual real people that want to move to Russia from their comfy, first-tier western countries

I hate you. A few fags fucking each other, some SJW tumblerinas shitting on social media, few mudslims killing like 100 people yearly are apparently enough to declare west failed. You truly never saw a true face of life, you fucking spoiled brats. It's baffling. I hope you will never reach Russia.

Is that like an actual thing

My friend is Russian and we always joke that she has a Korean fetish

I hate Koreans tho so I've stopped hanging out with her, that bitch is enamored with their culture.

all white girls love Asian boys and not just Russian girls

It's cheap because they have no money.

Double dubs of truth.

After I finish my degree next year, I reckon I'll have a fair shot of finding an alright job in Russia and a good chance of finding a traditional, no nonsense wife like based mummy herself.

Then stay in your containment zone you filthy fucking faggot

>Cheap Internet
But how fast is it?

Not moving to Russia in the current year is the worst thing you can do.

Poland looks like it's doing a better job in protecting its borders from muslims, and it also looks less cold. Unless "Putinho" decides to annex it in the future, I still see it as a better alternative. I'm not sure about Poland's ISPs though

>putinho
Nice one my fellow negro.

those quads going unnoticed for so long

realistically, I might move to Russia someday.

Here is why it is possible:
>g/f is Russian
>g/f's mom is somewhat influential in Saint Petersburg, offers me a job etc
>g/f wants to get married and have children
>I am an red bearded, blue eyed American traditionalist/Nationalist
>My country is literally on a crusade to destroy people like me.
>if Shillary is elected that will probably trigger WW3 and I'd rather fight for Russia than Shillary's nog army in such a conflict.
>even if WW3 isn't triggered, this won't be a good country to raise white children in.

Reasons why I dont:
>Russia does not allow dual citizenship, so moving there is final.
>I am American to the core, and I still have shreds of hope to fight for something better here.
>MAGA
>don't speak Russian aside from basics.

I don't want AIDS, I don't do heroin, and I don't want to be murdered

Also
>20% muslim

I'd rather live in South America.

libertarian paradise

Sorry m8. Moving to Long Island next month.

Get the fuck out of my country, honorary nigger

more pros than cons mate, easy choice.

I am Canadian, can we shitpost together?

>Leaving a shithole (Brazil) to another shithole (Russia)

Wtf can I move to Russia now. Just need 5 years to learn the language and adjust to fucked cold ass weather.

>Jewry is strictly controlled.
Kek. Entire economy is controlled by nine Jewish oligarchs. Oh and Putin uses the nationalized oil company to enrich himself to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars instead of using the money for the common good.

Because i am not russian nor slavic and my sons and grandsons would never forgive me for being brought into this world as eurasian (supreme gentleman)

I'm not Russian

proofs?

becuase halal gives me the shits

Damn she is cute! Would love to date and sleep with her... assuming her Dad wouldn't poison me.