A young woman Una (Mara) arrives unexpectedly at an older man's workplace looking for the truth behind the illicit...

>A young woman Una (Mara) arrives unexpectedly at an older man's workplace looking for the truth behind the illicit sexual relationship they had once shared. The affair had been instigated by Ray (Mendelsohn) when she was a 13-year-old child and he was a next-door neighbor, the trusted friend of her father.

has anyone seen this yet?

did she want it?

roony moony always wants it

What did he seduce her with?

Lego?

thats why i'm asking

*UMA

>its a kate has to pay off a movie extra because rooney stayed up too late and watched a naughty HBO movie and tried to give him a "playful tight hug" and raped him episode

>if the gender roles were reversed the film would be revered as a modern feminist masterpiece.
Also
>females are always the victim and are never accountable for their actions.

Children are never guilty pedofuck

>tfw just finished watching it
pedos please reconsider your ways

DID HE PLY HER INTO BED WITH DINOSAUR SHAPED CHICKEN NUGGETS

no they just did it

>UNA

VELA

>Children are never guilty

>Did she feel in charge?

I watched it
it was good
not amazing but good

Was he a lego brick?

Do you think rooney's sister mara is jealous of her titties?

Is that ghost story movie shes in any good?

I always forget he was in TDKR.

now that's quality

>I tell Mara today, in the library of a London hotel, that the movie’s refusal to come down definitively on Ray and his actions made me feel wildly uncomfortable. “But that’s the great thing about it!” says the 32-year-old, her eyes widening with excitement. “It’s not this black-and-white thing where there’s a villain and a victim. It’s more complex. Was there a connection or is he a sick man? I think that’s Una’s question too. And I think that’s part of what drew me to the play. But also there was this weird, small part of me that kind of wanted them to be together as adults. And when I realised that I was like, ‘Oh my god! This is so f***ed up!’ ”

>There’s a pause. I tell her that I can’t go on until I get closure on Una. Specifically, on the ambiguity around Ray. To me he’s a paedophile and I worry about the way the movie dances around his relationship with Una. Can we have some unblinking morality on this? “If you’re asking me if what he did was wrong, the answer is yes, of course,” she says. “But that doesn’t mean that he’s an evil person. Do I think it’s possible for people of wildly different ages to have feelings for each other? Yes. But as an adult you don’t let that go anywhere with a 13-year-old. Of course not. But that doesn’t mean he’s evil. I just don’t think the world is that simple. That black and white.”

>directed by Benedict Andrews
Literally who?

>tfw you also fell in love

>tfw she says I love you whilst he's sitting in court
fucking pedos breaking little girls hearts

Why would Kate be jealous?

>UNA
FARTA

>Desiring/fucking a teen is 'paedophilia'
What a fucking faggot