If she really want's to "brake the wheel" why doesn't she go after the Iron bank?

If she really want's to "brake the wheel" why doesn't she go after the Iron bank?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if lannisters can afford mercenaries so can the iron bank

The jew has been named once again

Iron bank controls everything. If you go after them they'll fund your enemies and bankrupt your allies. One of the most intelligent parts of the GOT universe.

Because they're jews

Kennedy tried to shut down the federal reserve and look what happened to him

kennedy was trying to JUST every chance he got

truly a based catholic

She can just take dragons and burn them to the ground

Is this Jewish banker meme really persisting from medieval times?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

20 biggest banks in the world, not a single one own owned by Jews.

>implying the faceless men would let that happen

dragon fire can't melt iron

dragon fire can't melt fiat currency*

/ourguy/ truly

but I was told Jews did everything what am I supposed to believe

Wouldnt the best way to break the wheel be to destroy Cersei and then NOT make all the kingdoms bend the knee and be independent?
How the fuck does having just another Targ queen rule everyone break the wheel exactly?
What is she going to do? What does she even mean by break?

Because she's full of it.

And they're former slaves.

If she wants to "break the wheel" why doesn't she spill her blood on the rocks of Shayol Ghul?

The show wants you to hate those filthy upper-middle-class decadent white slavers that keep the sensitive, intelligent POC down. it's not trying to incite a revolution against the bankers, that'd be insane goyim

>break the wheel
>murders tired soldiers who don't want to bow before another bloodthirsty ruler
>destroys ALL the tyrell food, starving thousands
>wants freedom for all until it comes to 7 kingdoms
>the place with the most actual freedom, bravos is (((iron bank))) and the rest is slavers
>dothraki are literal murderous savages that will slaughter millions of innocents
Yeah, some queen

>wtf I dont know about the federal reserve anymore

Honestly I don't get it either. Isn't she just putting things back to exactly where they were only 20 years before, ruling House and everything. What the fuck IS she talking about?

She's just like a bernie sanders equivalent spewing nonsensical rhetoric that makes some % of the idiot population feel good

They have to be aware of how this line sounds.

Unless everyone just decided to just stop paying the bank and establish their own currency.

Of all the politicians in the real world people associate with Dany, you think of... sanders? Really? Nobody else?

Get that WOT shit out of here.......and into a general so we can discuss waifus.

You anti-Bravosi!!
Remember the suffering in the mines of Valeria!
Never Again

Min was literally the only waifu worth a damn.

Hillary

This
What are they trying to tell us Sup Forums

>One of the most intelligent parts of the GOT universe.

Maybe previously but not in this retarded season

>Well Cersei, we're losing confidence in the Lannisters because you have no gold and you're looking weak as fuck
>Okay, now you're just barely square with us after a desperate one-off robbery with no prospects to pay us off again in the future
>Let's re-up you, and let you keep fucking the dog over here so we both wind up broke again

Yeah, that's how genius lenders work.

That's what they want and that's what they say, but no. They just make sure whoever wins still owes them.

I doubt the Golden Company could actually do much damage to Westeros, but if that happened, no more gold from the Iron Bank.

>wtf I love the treasury of the secretary