Deportation

Hi Sup Forums,
I need some help. I dont know much about immigration laws, so I fucked up and now I'm getting deported out of Europe. Problem is, I have no family where I'm going because they are all in Europe. Anyway, I'm flying out tomorrow from Austria and have one stop in Spain. Lets say I have my passport when I arrive at the stop. Would it be possible I enter Spain as a tourist and not have to face deportation? I'm not wanting to be illegal but I also can't return to my terrible country. I just want to live with my family and get legal documentation. I fucked up big because I was ignorant of the laws in Europe. So when I land in Spain, does the Austrian border patrol still hold jurisdiction if I wanted to enter Spain legally? Anything helps, thanks

Attached: 170210-woodruff-ICE-deportation-force-tease_wupoj3.jpg (1480x832, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentine_nationality_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also just realized I'm still on the VPN, don't let the Danish flag confuse you. Thank you gents

Attached: Facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Just. Go. Back.
Do. Not. Evade. ICE.

I believe if it's an international airport there are certain laws in place to avoid anybody just walking out. Don't know the specifics whent it comes to deportation and stuff. Prettt sure you can google it tho

kek, why are you getting deported?

I appreciate your concern friend. Its not the US ICE I'm dealing with, its Austrian border patrol. Is it really that dangerous if I try to enter Spain with my travel visa?

I was a dumbass and took too long to get documentation because of complications. I don't want to make excuses for myself, I know I fucked up.

where are you from muhammad?

What did you do to get noticed and deported?

where are you going to get sent

>this obvious bait thread
even if it was true, cuckropeans won't kick you out.
they are cucks, say that they rayciss and shit and get your welfare.

I stupidly tried to file for work and was found out becauae I do not have a work visa, so the authorities were alerted. I didn't think it through. I'm not being sent back as a criminal, they're sending me back on a commercial flight, but I was told I MIGHT be allowed to re-enter the country after thorough interrogation

>I was ignorant of the laws in Europe
yea, rape is illegal in europe. I never would had thought it with all the rapefugees they have but maybe you can explain it as a cultural thing?

Where are you from, Abdoul

It's not bait friend, I am in this situation right now. I'd rather work for my money than take welfare from the government. I am able-bodied and therefore I can work. Welfare is for those who legitimately can't work. And I'm not the kind of guy to chimp out and claim anyone is racist for doing their job.

so where are you from?

I guess I could try. I don't want to break laws if I can, but I really don't want to go back to my home country.

Getting asked alot. I'm nationally from Colombia

Are you brown?

Yes I'm tan

you were supposed to say you're from saudi arabia you dingus.

and where do you want to stay?

jajajajajjsjakaasasdf

I didn't come to Europe to lie to the authorities, I just want to live happy with my family

Austria. We used to live in America before everyone relocated to Austria because we had a family member there. Everyone got their papers before I arrived, and I wasn't told how immigration in Europe is governed

lol. ignore my retarded post, i just meant that everyone was expecting you to be arab. you seem like a nice lad, hope your issues get fixed soon inshallah :) i will pray for you

Thank you friend, I appreciate it

curious, no one thought of you as an ahmed while in europe? Anyway, you can go full illegal but doubt you can get work over there, I think in europe they are very thorough on who gets hire. My suggestion is to get legal counseling from some agency that helps rapefugees. You might not be one of them but they might help you, but it sounds like they rather make space for their ahmeds than economic migrants, but then again, if you had papers here, why not ask to be sent here with your fellow spics?

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

so instead of working on your paperwork the moment you arrived you waited until the last moment?
if you get kicked out you deserve it

I don't really look Arabic, and I never wanted to lie and make people think I was. I onky had temporary papers in the USA that have expired already, and I no longer have family in the USA or in Colombia. I don't even have money or a bank card, so what worries me is I will be homeless in Colombia rather than working in Austria. And I think you're right, it seems they'd rather impoverish themselves by giving out welfare and making space for Arab migrants, rather than allowing me the opportunity to work and give back to the country for housing my family. It frustrates me, but I can only blame myself for not looking into the laws in place here

lol yer fucked
your best bet is to either hunker down with any relatives you might know until you can find a way to stay or you go back to your 3rd world shithole and die

Best of luck to you though. I can imagine being forced back to some country where you have no family or friends, pretty much nothing, can be really bad.

I was working on it, but as I said before I got caught up in complications. And because I hadn't known the laws here, I didn't know when my deadline was. You do have a point, I deserve it, but I come here to ask you guys if I have a possibility of coming back and starting fresh. The border patrol did say I was always welcome to come back on a travel visa, which would give me time to finish documentation. However, if I end uo in Colombia, I wont have the money or resources to come back to Europe for a long time. Thats why stopping in Spain seemed like my deperate way out

Yes, thanks for understanding. I jabe nothing there and it is a 3rd world shithole, practically being run by terrorists right now. Its not somewhere I want to be especially since violent crime is on the rise and I'll be homeless

Yeah I know what you mean
Most people dont realize that for some poor saps deportation is pretty much a death sentence or just a prolonged one
Especially if you have nothing in whatever shithole you come from
Cant imagine being homeless in a place like colombia is very managable

Its not manageable. Its already impoverished and plenty of riots have been breaking out recently. Not to mention that terrorists have a seat in government and even the rest of the government is run by the cartels. Not sure what I could do to make the situation better for myself if I go back

come to brazil or argentina

I could try that, however I'd still be stuck back to square one. I won't have papers, money, or family/contacts once I get there, so I'd just end up homeless in a country I have no right to work in

Anyone can be illegal in argentina, after 2 years you get citizenship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentine_nationality_law

>In 2011 the Federal Chamber of ParanĂ¡ established that nobody can be considered an illegal alien in Argentina, since the concept of legality applies only to actions violating criminal laws. The violation of the immigration law is a simple administrative issue that can be remedied by applying for residency or citizenship.[2]

become argentine, use your new passport to come back to europe or whatever

Shut the fuck up faggot, go to Brasil OP.

We will eat you fucker

k

this seems somewhat promising. Difficult, but not as difficult as my situation now. thanks for the suggestion

I can't help you, but best wishes for you mang.

Say you're a homo and ask for asylum

Bro, people from ex Spanish colonies can get Spanish citizenship after two years living there and can't kick you out. That's how many venezolans got there.

I hope they dump you in the middle of the Mediterranean

>so what worries me is I will be homeless in Colombia
dont you have a family that can send you cash?

Eat ass

How much money do you have? Maybe ask the Qatari user for help.

Attached: 0A82B232-89A0-462E-A070-20B9220FA542.jpg (640x877, 182K)

You are fucked

All countries under Schengen agreement are sharing their data

Basically every airport is treated as a frontier border of the EU.

There are always two gates, for people with EU passport or pr and the other gate for others

Obviously the gate for others have immigration officers

Your only chance is take a bus, car or train