I wish to go on vacations to South Florida, please advise me about that place, also florida general

I wish to go on vacations to South Florida, please advise me about that place, also florida general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOYH_bgIMu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

North Florida >>>>>>>>>> South Florida

what do you need to know?

dont go.

-Is the Everglades wotrh visiting?
-How bad is the hurricanes season?
-Which are the best cities on the metro area of Miami?
-How is the economy going?

Ah Columbia? You could pack some coke and pay for your trip that way?
No seƱor?

St. Augustine, Florida, the city I live in, is the oldest established European city in all of the Americas. It has a rich history.

don't listen to this man florida is the best state!
here is what you need to know
you have miami which is where all the latinos and major parties are. South beach is hella fun
then you have the everglades which is directly west, don't go there alone unless you are curious to see what the inside of an alligator looks like. the suncoast (naples, Sarasota, tamps) is chill as fuck, but has a lot of old people and a few great night clubs and beaches to hang out under the sun. Don't go north of orlando because that is redneck territory. Tallahassee is a meme city unless you are looking to party at FSU. Orlando is fun and the night clubs around UF, but I wouldn't recommend going to any of the gay clubs, people tend to get shot up at those for some reason

>le edgy pun about coke

It's ok, but kind of s tourist trap unless you're a hunter or outdoors-men
Depends year to year, past few have been pretty quiet. Always rains in the state, so account for that.
Miami is a city, not sure what you mean. Orlando is our tourist trap city though. Lots to do there.
Decent economy, need more jobs that aren't food and service.

Don't go to Daytona beach at night, there are a whole bunch of hobos and muggers there.

Hey man it is just some light banter! I honestly do like Columbia quite a bit and I am also aware of the fact that the Drug Trafficking is not running as rampant as it used to.

Have fun in Florida man.

Also can you tell me how expensive coke is in the cities in columbia? :^)

>Established September 1565

Neat.

>-Is the Everglades wotrh visiting?
yeah they can be if you are into nature, but they have a lot of mosquitos. Go with a tour group
>-How bad is the hurricanes season?
there is a 1/6th chance of a hurricane hitting florida and hurricane season is June-late october
>-Which are the best cities on the metro area of Miami?
South beach
also orlando, tampa, sarasota, and west palm beach
>-How is the economy going?

>>-How is the economy going?
pretty good lately. but get here in 5-7 years before the housing market collapses again and turns florida into a shit hole again

we got some of the best coke here kraut! we don't mix it in with dry wall like you europeans

South Florida is full of beaners. Don't go. If you're going to be here, go to Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, something in the northern half of the state. There's really not much to do out here though and don't play in the water unless it's close to shore at the beach. Also, don't play with any snakes or spiders you see. Pretend you're in AUS.

>columbia

This triggers every colombian...

-about USD 10 /gram bargaining

I was talking about the Miami Metropolitan Area.

Be sure to take a trip down Alligator Alley.

Fuel up first.

Why so many rich people live in Tampa?

-I lived in south Florida about a 40 minute drive from the Everglades, but I haven't gone. And I personally don't know anyone who has. I would suggest bringing a lot of mosquito repellent, and sun screen.
-Hurricane season isn't too bad, we're conditioned for it, we mostly get heavy rain and if there is a hurricane it's not too serious I've experienced 5.
-Depending on what you want to do Miami is good for beach, nightlife and food. If you're looking for something more, I would suggest Orlando or Tampa (Bush Gardens) where you'll find a lot of theme parks.
- The economy is fine, you might see a few pan handlers in a corner or two but they don't bother anyone. And for the most part people have money.
- The only thing that has started to bother is the humidity, it's not even the heat it's the stickiness. But you'll have a good time, if you plan accordingly.

>housing market collapses again

A lot of rich people here took advantage and bought a lot of houses there.

Its an absolute third world shithole, but its got plenty of your Colombian cockroach bretheren running around and shitting up the place. So have fun, I guess.

>A lot of rich people here took advantage and bought a lot of houses there.
oof, make sure they finish paying their mortgage soon. They won't tell you on the news that there is housing bubble

Yeah, I know someone near Pembroke Pines.

Thank you for advising me.

This should help.

Yup

Ben 10 even made an episode about our city.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOYH_bgIMu8

Get out of here with your Cuckfederate garbage. Fitlhy rural mongrel with your disgusting fucking inbred broken down rusted cage fences. And old broken down miscellaneous recreational items places everywhere left to fucking rot you god damn fucking disgusting Southern dog.

Airboat rides can be pretty fun if you're into neature.

Been pretty calm, lately. Though we are about to be slammed by a tropical depression.

Depends on what you want to do. Want to go snorkelling with strippers? Go to the keys. Want to get stabbed by cholos and niggers? Go to Hialeah.

Economy's doing pretty gud.

As someone who lives in Florida, I guess my answer to you depends on what kind of money you have.

Do you like fishing? I personally think it's one of the greatest things a person can do alone or with others.

We have great fishing both inshore and offshore here, compared with other places in America, it should be much cheaper to charter a boat and have someone provide you everything you need.

I unfortunately come from a lower class family and am having a hard time getting ahead myself so there isn't much I can advise you as far as out tourist industry is concerned.

There is Cape Canaveral, which has a great space exhibit and NASA. Also lots of ships go out from Port Canaveral, leisure cruises, fishing boats, gambling boats, etc.

I'll stick around for questions if you have any, for reference to where I am and what around me I might know if, I'm in the same county as the Cape.

Oh and rockets go up pretty often, going to see one of those within 20-30 miles of the Cape will surely be an experience you won't forget, especially if it's a night launch.

Come to the Space Coast. Beaches and nightlife without the risk of Miami niggers. There's NASA, airboat rides, windsurfing, kayaking, jetskiing...

Central Florida is the only real Florida. North Florida is just South Georgia and South Florida is just North Cuba.

Where are you at in Space Coast, Shillaryfag?

Just curious, 321 here.

go to south beach or Orlando everything else is degeneracy

yep, 352 here.

I remember that episode m8.

Dear Nigger,

Try:
Sunny Isles Beach
Sanibel Island
Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach

NAPLES FL FOR WHITE UTOPIA

Central Florida >>>>>>>>>> North Florida > South Florida

Why Western Florida is so rich?...

Nigger criminals everywhere. Good luck not getting robbed.

Hey Orlando is central Florida and you either have Full nigger neighborhoods here or full leaning right Trump supporting rednecks.

Downtown Orlando is fucking small compared to actual "citys" Orlando is more an area.

Your info graphic is incorrect. Old people everywhere and the keys seem to have a lot of fags.

Why do so many colombians come to florida, besides their fellow hispanics being here already

Currently moving to Tampa, any tips?

Haven't your people been going on 'vacation' to Miami since the 1980s?

don't forget that the condoms holding the coke you'll swallow will break in your stomach if there's a delay in your flight

best of luck Escobar

Oldest continuous city in the Americas
>continuos

Pensacola was settled first, but a hurrican fucked up the colony and it was abandoned after 2 years.

>The historical era begins with the arrival of Spanish explorers in the 16th century. In 1559 Tristan de Luna established a short-lived settlement at Pensacola Bay; it was the first multi-year European settlement in what is now the continental United States but was abandoned after two years.[2][3]

i live in ormond beach, can confirm, but stick to main st and seabreeze and you'll be alright

You need to wear a thick coating of DEET to avoid Zika.

Even our insects are reptiles.