STOP TRAVELING TO CITIES IN AMERICA...

STOP TRAVELING TO CITIES IN AMERICA. NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH YOU TALK TO AMERICANS AND EAT AMERICAN FOOD YOU BALD FAT JEW FUCK, WE WANT TO WATCH YOU TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dHbX8UNx4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mGcAwwY7TPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad goyim, it's cheaper to stay in America and they get to advertise local restaurants.

Eh, there are dozens of world episodes to enjoy. I like the one where he goes to Italy or Uzbekistan or some shit, and visits an angry old man living in a mountain cottage who makes rotten cheese inside animal stomachs.

Zimmern is my hero. Fearless with an insatiable lust for life.

EARTHY TASTE

desu, I don't want to see him travel anywhere other than an Auschwitz Oven.

I'll still never understand how he got away with shooting and killing a 17 year old unarmed black boy

RIP Trayvon Marvin

Very gamey, very mineraly, earthy, the texture reminds me of squid

It's like a flavorless gummy bear.

He literally had a whole season doing only American cities and American food. Sup Forums please leave

>you will never be an eternally happy fat jovial jew who makes a living by roaming the countryside eating garbage and meeting new people

SAVORY

How is he so cool bros?

I had one one of those eggs that has been fermented/aged and I gagged the entire time I had it. How the fuck does this guy do it without spitting vomit?

I didn't like him or his show until I read that he was a bad drug addict and thief up until about 20 years ago.

>episode where he is in Africa
>natives standing around him trying to contain their laughter as one African prepares him a dirt and fermented cow shit soup
>they watch in anticipation as he takes a bite
>talks about how "earthy" it tastes and how he's grateful to experience their culture
>you can see them laughing in the background because they successfully tricked a fat white westerner into eating cowshit

>that episode in Africa where he gets invited to a club where hundreds of Africans dress up in Expensive Florescent Pimp Suits and have all night long break dancing competitions with each other in some underground party lair while the rest of their village starves to death around them

Every single episode where he goes to Africa is fucking weird

He went full sjw on the last episode, trashing Christopher Columbus and lamenting colonialism as he explained Dominican food to Dominicans.

>mfw everytime Guy goes outside of the US
STAY INSIDE US. YOUR EURO EPS ARE CRINGEY AS FUCK

There's like 600 episodes of that fuckin show where else could he possibly go that he hasn't

>that episode in africa where he gets invited to a traditional ceremonial circumcision and the grandfather sucks the baby's penis but he can't enter without first gifting the family a live cow

He's very patronizing. He usually goes too far with the constant positivity.
>This sting ray tastes like urine in the very best way possible!

sounds delicious

so strange to think that this guy is basically a more hardcore Bourdain, except when it comes to food
>muh stinky tofu is stinky waah
>muh durian is stinky waaah

Durian tasty pretty good desu

That shit was ridiculous. I'm dominican and I love columbus. Wouldn't have my comfy, useless, weeaboo life without him.
Fucking hell, the DR was one of the few colonies in existence that actually wanted to be a colony again after independence.
Talking to the worst people imaginable if he wanted someone to bitch about colonialism with.

t. Nguyen Pham Dam Ho

He's so based. Much better than that miserable, cynical cocksucker Bourdain. I can't stand that earring sporting fuck.

>sweet and savory
>savory
>POWER GAP
>sweet
>sweet and sour
>POWER GAP
>sour

youtube.com/watch?v=_dHbX8UNx4Q

Who's worse?

I agree. Also stinky tofu tastes way better than it smells (it literally smells like fermented shit).

>tfw the old Bourdain is gone
Sure he was an edgy fuck but at least he wasn't a bleeding heart liberal. CNN was a mistake.

Mineraly

>African tribe slaughters cow
>dip raw liver into bone socket juice and eat it
>Andrew doesn't take part in fear of getting sick

damn what a racist

The episode in Greece was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=mGcAwwY7TPI

>Not watching the food ranger

>tfw guy fieri is actually comfy

and get paid by local restaurants and it's safer.

I used to love the travel channel but fuck has it become the Andrew Zimmern show. How many times can you watch a gay fat Jew eat garbage and describe it as earthy and gamey.
Pic related is the patricians travel channel show

>Watch brazilian episode
>He doesn't eat SOPA DE MACACO

My parents love that show, They keep telling me to watch it.

You should it's comfy and Jack Maxwell, the host, is charasmatic as fuck. Watch the Japan one

>Show's called bizarre foods
>Many of the foods he eat aren't bizarre

I actually watched a bit of I think was an episode in Russia, He ate some smoked fish and drank some moonshine, It seems pretty good. I think I should give it a watch.

Have you ever thought that this show is shown around the world? Maybe it has more international viewers than American. So it stands to reason they want to see America.

columbus was a retard who never new he never made it into the east indies.

t. jamaican

the best part is I cant tell if any of these are real or fake

His show is super comfy. It's always on, and it's the only thing I watch when I visit my parents.