B b but cops shoot more black people

BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT MORE CRIME THAN ANY OTHER RACE IN AMERICA

how many native americans did whites kill

As many as was necessary

How many buffalos did native American kill?

Not enough.

How many Africans did Africans kill in Africa during civil wars?

He's talking right here right now, don't strawman. In that note, why aren't Native American crime rates substantially higher like the black crime rate seeing how they were as equally or more oppressed

Not enough

>how many native americans did disease kill

ftfy

Less than those on the oregon trail.

I'm sure he dindu nuffin

With only 6 responses this already demonstrates the bankruptcy of collectivism.

All it will ever lead to is more senseless violence and loss for everyone.

Individuals deserve justice. Not collectivist hallucinations. Real living individuals. Of every skin color.

>Hundreds of years ago yet somehow still relevant?

Not that many because the population size of the natives was tiny and diseases did a lot of damage to their numbers, you can't honestly blame the poor settlers trying to escape the brutality of being working class in Europe.

It was very nearly a genocide.

You do realize that's have things work right? You invade a country and kick the others out. It happened literally everywhere.

How many whites did Indians kill?

The very first white colony (which was GIVEN land by the Indian tribe who "owned" it), were all massacred.

That set the stage for 100 years of massacres of white settlers and their women and children.

Then retaliatory raids by whites against Indian villages. Its only these retaliatory measures that we hear about today. Indian brutality is not discussed.

i see, blacks kill others and they are niggers

whites kill others and "that's just the way things work, happens everywhere"

Less than they fucked.

t. part injun

Then you're equally outraged by the tens of thousands of people that the Aztecs ritually murdered. Of course you aren't. They weren't European.

how many whites did native americans kill

i'm not native, i'm black

just pointing out the hypocrisy

Your boy Dylan did much worse.

Alright I want to have fun with this

Black guy here, guess 4 crimes I've committed in my life and I'll tell you if you're right

The first one should be very simple

BLACKS KILL DOZENS OF PEOPLE PER DAY

Blacks rape and murder at EXTREMELY higher rates than any other race

drug possession, petty theft, trespassing, speeding

2 are correct

despite being less than 15% of the population, blacks commit more than half of all murders.

copyright infringentmente

I was thinking today that Cho and Mateen have the largest death tolls for a single shooter.

Nadal and the San Bernardino shooters are next or at least in the top 5.

im guessing it was drugs and speeding?

Correct. I wanna know if some one can get the last one

Yup, most of them happened when I was teen so I can look back and laugh at how retarded I was

Blacks get killed by police because blacks are violent, and police are acting in self-defense. It's not racist. Blacks are fucked up, and they bring their problems on themselves.

This thread again? Sup Forums keeps repeating this same thread over and over. Everybody here knows that shit, faggot.

Ya, but niggers, collectively, destroy everywhere they inhabit. They kill each other. They victimize and kill other innocent people. They turn major cities into slums and warzones

What do the interracial rape statistics look like? Maybe you should see for yourself

They rape, rob, steal, murder, & destroy all while trying to convince themselves and everyone else that everything is the white mans fault

Niggers are subhuman. Countless time, money, and energy has been wasted simply to bring them to a level of civilized. And they cant even do that. Not excel. Not over achieve. Just be civilized. Everyone knows this. Even niggers. It is remarkable how a group of people can fail so miserably worldwide.

how many charges??? and how did you get copyright infringment?

If only the nigger had attacked 2 Jewish kikes coming out of temple it would of been mainstream.

That is a pretty bad example when it was the settlers that essentially made them extinct.

whites have killed a lot too though, if you look at the big genocides of the world they were done by whites

whats worse?

killing them all at once

or letting them live and killing 10% of them every generation so that they suffer indefinitely.

Kekkity.

You're doing exactly what I warned against, getting lost in collectivist delusions, projecting your own fears onto the world around you, then reacting to your nightmares as if they were reality.

Take a few deep breaths, get ahold of yourself, focus on reality instead of thoughts.

Hey, quit it with the fucking sensible arguments.

Mongols were White?

WE WUZ KHANS N SHIT

Provide specifics with specific numbers. And don't forget to inclide the African vs African genocides, the Muslims genocides, and the Asian genocides. You ignorant fuck.

How many Native Americans did Native Americans kill? You know that they were constantly fighting and killing each other as well.

>He's black

A black not understanding history and trying to make excuses for his behavior woah wtf that really makes me think...

Actually the copy thing was piracy. I thought those two were related. Funny story I actually got off scot free with the drug thing back then was a real eye opener. However there's one more that you guys have to guess

If you truly beliebed this logic then you'd drive on out to the nearest indian reservation and unload on those fuckers. But you wont, because you don't. Sup Forums in a nutshell. All talk, no action.

Not enough. Sheridan should've finished the job.

it's probably something really hard so you might as well tell us because im the only one humoring you

Oh long time ago I got a warning but now I only do anime

Of course it was a black man. If he wasn't doing because he hates whites, then he was doing it for either the thrill of it, money or no reason at all.

I'm betting it's because he hates whites though.

What's the racial breakdown of people who kill cops each year?

How about shipping them over to Liberia like we originally used to do and letting them languish in their own shit.

I'm not even exaggerating, the capital barely has plumbing and working toilets, the nigs shit on their own beach. Their beach is covered in dried human shit. We should send all these vicious, worthless, uppity niggers off to Liberia so they understand they never had things so good as when they lived in the white man's country enjoying the white man's standard of living and technology.

>Be about to elect a possible nationalist to the presidency
>Unload muh guns on dirty injuns
>Throw the election in the dems favor

Hmm...

is the last one being a nigger?

Oh that's no fun, I'll give you a hint.

It involved confrontation of the police.

so it was being a nigger right?

what the fuck is that bullshit charge they give people? interfering with government operations?

No they don't.
They commit no crime.

Laws don't apply to animals.

resisting arrest

Its not delusion, friend. Its a mix of anecdotal experience, a realistic perspective, and enlightenment

>nice, working class midwestern neighborhhood in the 70s. Small houses, but well-maintained, clean, and friendlly.
>1980s&90s - Mix of white and black, but the people are still kind to one another and neighborly. Children go to school together, become friends, play sports together etc. Fights, drug dealing, and random shootings starting to pop up
>2016. Neighborhood is one of the most unsafe in the entire country. The residents jokingly call it "sudden death." Local news does story on how children can't even ride their bikes anymore because of the random gunshots.

Can you guess the racial makeup of the neighborhood these days? It was mine growing up, but Im no longer welcome. The flowchart of this is not unique.

I realize its not all blacks, or even the majority, but they need to wake the heck up and get their shit together instead of crying about non existent bullshit and deflect their substantial problems on everyone else

I think you are the one who needs a reality check

Come on, you're better than this. Close you're gonna have to use the correct term.

Need another hint?

I dont think I would be posting right now if I did that

Not enough.

One kid. Black kill dozens of people per day every day for the past 3 decades.

BINGO

nah it's not even that serious of a charge im pretty sure.

These were nuns though

Lmaooo that faggot got BLACKED!!!

God DAMN i love it when blacks kill democrats.

It is literally two birds with one stone that white people didnt even have to throw.

(((Monkey in the middle)))

DIS NIGGA SAID

DIS NIGGA SAID
I
S

N
I
G
G
A

S
A
I
D

Killing someone does not make you a killer!!

This is the nigger brain at work here folks.

That and getting caught with weed were the biggest wake up calls and life changers I've ever had. For the best really.

>Its not delusion, friend
Oh?

>I realize its not all blacks, or even the majority, but they need to wake the heck up and get their shit together instead of crying about non existent bullshit and deflect their substantial problems on everyone else

I realize it's not all whites, or even the majority, but they still need to wake up and get their shit together...

C'mon user that doesn't make any sense in either direction. If it's not even the majority of black people by your own admission how can it possibly make any sense to speak like it's all of them? If you want to shoot down the BLM idiots aim for the most vulnerable spot - their projected delusion that these doctrinaire marxists spawned for the most part from state university creches somehow speak for black people in general, represent them legitimately.

at least the natives gave them a purpose and ate them other then shooting them for sport

>Even Natives and the small other races group kill more than white people
>Almost identical to a group about 20 times smaller than themselves
Fucking impressive.

He's likely to get the death penalty now. Why did he murder them?

>at least the natives gave them a purpose and ate them other then shooting them for sport

We did the same for the Natives. They were delicious, organic as fuck.

Because thats what niggers do.

Killing people mean we lose our guns, great motivator.

well God will condemn him during Judgment right? Weren't there Nuns with shotguns decades ago? Guess they'll ricochet him to hell.

It's just weed, eggnog.

>why aren't Native American crime rates substantially higher like the black crime rate seeing how they were as equally or more oppressed

Don't think they're saints. Native Americans are almost nigger tier for the most part.

>High rates of obesity and chronic obesity related health issues
>High rates of substance abuse and alcoholism
>High rates of broken families
>High rates of endemic poverty
>High rates of welfare usage
>Corrupt, self serving leadership while the average Joe Whitefeather suffers

The only successful Native Americans are the ones who are

A.) The Ones who leave
B.) Either born into wealth from their parents who left
C.) White people

You would know all about that wouldn't you Jap bastard

t. Chink-American

But how about the average black?

The average black is a good and legal hard worker, right?

>Those digits confirm

>COMMIT MORE CRIME THAN ANY OTHER RACE IN AMERICA
Tends to happen when you're shut out of the economy by unions/liberals.

The Blacks should be armed.

Yeah and it was a good amount too.