You're all wrong about them. They have the smarts, the government is just holding them back

You're all wrong about them. They have the smarts, the government is just holding them back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Wilson
youtube.com/watch?v=YCyDFKG4V1s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mastering 2000 year old technology like nobody's business

Unironically speaking, that is damn good

So we should ban all african americans from government office, brilliant

The Media already made him famous, he was even on Leibowitz's kike variety hour.

Only took a few millennia.

Negro preform mediocre task.
World cheers!

Where did he get the library from?

>all from books

Meaning he didnt do it from scratch like the inventor of the windmill.

Do you fags have a windmill? Didn't think so..

Our kids are growing.

It's very impressive that he learned how to read

/thread

I'm pretty sure that guy was on the Daily Show.

Yeah, this.

OP is a fag. He's also a roo. But those two are synonymous.

I wonder if the Malawi electric companies will check if that windmill has an "accident".

Good deed but notify me when the whole village does something for a group effort.

>out of junk
Really? Because what I'm seeing there is a large pile of conveniently sized chunks of wood

Shit, who could have thought you could build a windmill if you had the materials and a guide to building windmills?

More than any native nigger has ever done

Some Ugandans have tried to build planes out of wood from scratch.

Maxwell's equations are advanced technology now are they?

1 in 1 billion ain't bad

Kang among kangz

Zimbabwe Air Force incoming!!

youtu.be/ybgQJlYRrZs

You left out the part where his tribesmen stoned him to death for acting white

Do you not understand the bell curve? Of course there will be some "geniuses" among them, but their geniuses would just be slightly above average compared to whites/asians.

Its a Windmill. People have been building these things for millenia.

African electric companies have other things to deal with. Like Mbeke breaking up transformers and taking the oil inside to cook with

>(((Anonymous))) logo
>"FB_IMG_"
top cringe
sage goes in all fields
into the trash it goes

>read how to build a windmill
>make a windmill

>1 post by this ID

Wow the nigs actually read some of the books we gave them, are we supposed to give them a pat on the back every time they accomplish something?

It's amazing what one is capable of when there is nothing around to steal.

how did that go?

those book were written by whites

Slavers took the best niggers over to their respective lands

he clearly stole those books

*bookSSSSSSSSS

yea, cause the slave descendants did so many great things?
if so, enlighten me.

Peanut Butter, Jazz and (((Culture)))

>mastering

They sure harvested lots of cotton

It boggles my mind how they havent made it the death penalty for that kind of shit. You are damaging your own country's infrastructure so that you can poison the food you sell.

Ill have you know PB was a leaf's recipe

>peanut butter

Meanwhile, a 14 year old hick in Arkansas built a nuclear fusion reactor.
But, hey, that windmill .. wow.

What a great piece of antiquated farm equipment.

The corrupt governments and the corrupted culture they grow up in, yeah.

"Just' implies this is a small force, are you fucking stoned?

it's all magnets. shit aint that hart

>All by Himself
>No white people involved
>Not a constructed feel good lefty story for media

Diamond in the rough. Unfortunately, the niggers around him will bring him down.

>hey look it's the 1 in 10 million that actually takes the initiative to do something instead of having someone else do it for him.

he's a member of a very exclusive club

>WE WUZ NASA AND SHIEEET
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

>nuclear fusion
wow that is one smart hick :^)

The song African Dreams is about this guy. Played it a while back in high school band. It's kind of good actually

Everyone except inbred humanoids like us mexicans have the brains to do important stuff. African people just got nothing to eat, thus their brains are underdeveloped.

>wow that is one smart hick :^)
You could say that ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Wilson

meanwhile, this 14-year-old in america invented a clock.

but hey. a windmill. alright.

>WE WUZ AH-64 INVENTORS AND SHIEEET.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCyDFKG4V1s

>met Obama to show him the fusion reactor
Impressive, but it's not a suitcase nuke like Abdul Mohammed Islam Al Afghani managed to build on his school grounds

>conveniently sized chunks of wood

Those are called sticks. You can literally see that some of them are bent. And those were probably the straightest ones he could scavenge and strip.

A nigger was smart enough to build a windmill out of scrap and sticks. A brit doesn't even know what a stick is.

You know he didn't make that shit. Fuck off faggot

>Anyone believing the windmill works

Okay, this was an amusing thread, but stop.

This is bullshit.

fake and gay

Laugh all you want, their space program is booming

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

Sticks aren't 'junk' you faggot cunt, they're a raw blessing from Pangea herself. The headline specified 'junk' which leads me to believe the UN dropped a shipment of building materials about 50 yards from the final site of those miraculous windmills.

Cool. lets get rid of borders and shit.

This is what he built, its kind of like the helicopter guy
Something in the shape but with no function, it wouldnt power shit

Then a load of White liberals turned up with cameras and materials and helped him build the thing in OPs pic

>An african manages to gather enough scrap and junk to generate a current that isn't even able to power a microwave

Gee whiz this guy is einstein tier

>didn't invent it himself, just copied it
wew

Give me a metal case and a digital clock then I will build you an eletrical fire hazard that looks like a bomb and shows the time.

>Use white men books
>kang status: confirmed

>government holding them back
Absolutely. Get them under control of the white man again.

If only there were at least one public library in every urban setting in every city in America.

>the government is just holding them back

That's literally what happens though.
In some African countries if you build a shack to sell shit the govt will tear it down

this one is better, you can see it's a friction generator and not even hooked up to anything

actually I read an article or something on him once, he was able to power like, a fucking light bulb and actually he had enough smarts to bulid a circuit breaker in case the windmill started producing too much electricity for the lightbulb to handle

really though, that's pretty much 5th grade tier, like what you'd see in some Toy electronics kit. absolutely pathetic

>bike wheels and sticks

This is a very unsafe image. Reported to the police.

I agree. Goverment is cancer

nice thumbnail kraut.

Do you have any evidence to believe that it literally didn't work? Or did you assume so because you find it easier to believe that this is the work of a big conspiracy, rather than one nigger being smart and taking some initiative?

>He never went to school
>Literally used garbage

He read a book (written by white men) and used premade material (made by white men) to nigger rig a shitty windmill that does effectivly nothing.

Because of that he gets paraded around the fucking world, get free college and is now rolling in money.
I know life isn't fair but shit like this just crushes the will to live.

>From books he read in the library
>Being intelligent
Nigger GTFO

you know, libraries just build and fill themselves these days.

>peanut butter
lol no
>Jazz
using european instruments and musical theory
>culture
lel

you can't expect us to ride taxpayer subsidized buses that have humongous windows to shame the passengers inside just so we can go to the library and become educated.

I'm guessing there is a car alternator that isn't pictured. Must be a 12v DC village.
So the guy made nothing, and invented less.

fuck I hate white liberals I can only imagine how superior and smug they feel helping the Africans

It wasn't anything special. He read books on the subject from the library. As in shit that was already known and written about extensively by other (white) people. It's just like learning how to build a model volcano from instructions you print off the internet.

>"Cool reactor, Taylor. Wanna bring it to the White House?"

oh fuck me. I didn't see the bicycle dynamo, that will power a flashlight bulb.

Holy shit, I'm dying.
Sometimes I'm convinced that Africans exist as a joke.

>>Literally used garbage
>he actually thinks he pieced together rubber tires and trash bags to generate electricity
he found some scrap wire, a tire, an electric motor and wood laying around. wow, its fucking africa, how was he able to find enough trash to find those extraordinarily rare items? and then gee, he had enough knowledge to realize that the electric motor can generate electricity when run in reverse, and then managed to connect the wire to some lightbulbs to create a circuit.

wow it powered a couple lightbulbs

this is actually considered an epic accomplishment for a nigger

>Tried

One of my favourites.

oi u cheeky wanka

He built the first shitty one by himself. That picture is of the second shitty one (I think the first one collapsed lel) that they built for the sake of photo ops like your image.

Someone had to invent the spear, and maybe pottery

> power his village
> power

So, he built a windmill that wasn't connected to anything then.

Holy fucking shit it just gets better and better
Pic related

>scrap wire, a tire, an electric motor and wood
>extraordinarily rare items

It took me a while to realize you aren't being sarcastic. That you actually think wood is an extremely rare item.

Obviously failed to notice the bicycle wheel atop the structure.