Demographic Survey

Hello everyone,

I am an investigator for a newspaper and I would like to find out more about the "Alt-Right" and specifically what kind of people it really attracts. I hope you would please kindly take the time to finish this quick, 1-question survey about race.

strawpoll.me/11096368

I Thank you all in advance for your participation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AULnZz7E6s
donaldtrump2016online.com/
strawpoll.me/11096368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no alt-right

Oh? Could you elaborate please?

>White (European, non-hispanic)

What if I'm a white hispanic?

>Uraregay
>White

huehuehuehuehue

Hello? Can you hear me?

Go ahead and select white. I didn't mean to include that in the survey.

Yes. What can I do for you?

JUST TO CLARIFY:

I didn't mean to put non-hispanic in the white option. If you are white and identify as hispanic please select the white option.

>hello I'm data mining for THE Hillary rodham Clinton
>tell me your shit so I can better understand my enemy
>pls no mean words

What if I'm Hispanic an identify as white?

I don't work for either campaign. I am conducting an investigation for a newspaper.

Fuck off with your datamining threads.

If you identify as white then I suppose you should select the white option.

Who me?

Are you with ghost hunters?

Post proofs pls

How can I prove to you that I don't work for either campaign without compromising my identity?

There are plenty of mixed, asian people. Most visitors are white, but the negro result is just trolling. Niggers don't visit Sup Forums

It's too late. (((We've))) not been marked clearly enough.

>more native americans than asians
Wut.

Okay, it doesn't exist.

It attracts people with brains and a strong sense of realism.
That's why so many mistake it for racism. Because reality always has had a bit of a racist slant.

Post your pass with timestamp cover the name

I'm black and I voted in your poll.

I look around at my brothas and sistas and think we need to bring slavery back. You got no idea how they talk and think. These niggas out here with their 51%+ unemployment rating get coddled like fuckin' children by the left. You got no idea. They treat us like everyone is too poor and afraid and oppressed to get a job or do anything right or go to school when all I see is niggas hangin' out on the street with bicycles with lights in them. And it's obvious man. It's obvious as day that every minute of every day a man can sit down and read and make somethin' of himself. But you got no idea. They runnin' drugs, they tappin ho's, they runnin' from those same hos when they come callin'. You just got no idea. Take a look at this video this is the kind of shit I've seen before I moved to Canada.
youtube.com/watch?v=7AULnZz7E6s

So yeah I consider myself a member of the alt-right. And some of the niggas here want me to hang just because I'm black. But they are only that way because they care about the country. And most of them are all talk no action. They wouldn't do it. Lot of them are god fearing men, they wouldn't risk going to hell to hang my black ass. These men here are decent people mr. investigative journalist. They say a lot of hate, but on the opposite side of a lot of that hate is love. Love for their people, love for their family, love for their communities, or love for their country.

So I ask you mr. investigative journalist. How the fuck is the left gonna fix 51% unemployment without whippin' some nigga ass who has no incentive to work?

Proof or bullshit

So as a person of African descent are you saying that slavery should be reinstituted?

unverified, self-reported poll

great reporting work, dipshit

We don't want you, personally, to hang.
We just want blacks to stop making an excuse for everything they do wrong and that goes wrong in their lives.
We want blacks to stop letting leftists fool you into thinking they're helping you.

There are still a lot of dumbass white liberals who would bend over to kiss black asses because virtue-signalling has become like an olympic event to them. But there are a lot of whites like myself, who were at one time very sympathetic to black causes, but have just decided to hell with it all.
Granted, the jew media is a big part of this problem with how they frame every fucking story like it's fucking Mississippi Burning, but blacks have become so accustomed to the role of victim, that they lap it up like thirsty kittens at a bowl of milk.

Yes, black have squandered so much good will from well-meaning whites who, like myself, no longer give a good goddamn. 15 years ago, if someone called me racist, I would be heartbroken and vehemently deny it because racist was the last thing I wanted to be. Now, I really don't give a fuck.

Proud Black 4channer

Where's the "go fuck yourself" option?

FBI go

I self identify as an attack helicopter. Point me at what you want to die then get the fuck out of my way.

>trying to define the "alt-right"

Visit my site and support Trump!

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

Please fill out the online survey, it's easy!

>strawpoll.me/11096368
I'm one of them

No one knows what the fuck it is

The alt-right is a hoax like the holocaust.

Hillary is a batty old woman who is probably hallucinating things.

It literally does not exist. Period. Some fedora-tier edgelords who just took the red-pill think they can change shit by indentifying with a political party made up by HRC