If you could wipe out one race, what would it be? I would chose the mexicans. Fuck them. Literally worse than niggers

If you could wipe out one race, what would it be? I would chose the mexicans. Fuck them. Literally worse than niggers.

non-Aryan Arabs

Mexicans are happy, funny people in general. Pretty based and think niggers are basically animals.

Mexicans cost us way more money, and they breed like rabbits and invade white neighborhoods. Niggers stay in nigger neighborhoods.

So why don't you find yourself a QT whitish latina and have 10 kids to save the white race?

I guarantee you if you're not a pussy faggot her family will love you.

The only mexican family in my neighborhood was just busted for selling cocaine to kids in their restaurant and employing illegals. Niggers dont do that, they just shoot each other.

>nationality is a race

Am I being trolled?

The Jewish. They are the bottom layer to this house of cards. Take them out and let everything fall into place.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race you retard.

Anyways, I'd wipe out the semites.

>Arabs and Jews are both Semites

Whites.

Hitler was one. Stalin was one. They did slavery. They did colonisalism stripping the world of resources. Genocided natives, jews, aboriginies etx many tines. And to this day they continue to oppress people of color world wide and start wars like Iraq then blame ISIS on muslims rather than the west fucking up the middle east.

>Mexicans
>Race
wewlad

Jews all the fucking way.

I know you're just b8ing but the fact that people in real life unironically believe this makes me mad enough.

oh look, it's the pedophile mexican who spams pics of little white girls whenever people talk shit about spics

Africans

niggers.

Chinese if post ends in even numbers, poo in the loos if odds, dubs kill both.

The only think an American can genocide are 6,000 calories in one single meal

I live in California so I have a ton of experience and Mexicans are mostly good people desu. I think they are like the Italians of ~60 years ago and most will integrate into American society over time

you're one to talk Paco

Kek
America BTFO!

>Mexicans
>Race
Toothless cousin-fucking backwoods retard hillbilly who probably goes by the name Cletus detected

believe? everything he stated was a fact, other than the SJW narrative of America's foreign policy being responsible for terrorists.

>mexican
>race

Yeah okay bud, a majority of the world wold've been a bunch of inbred, brown mongrels who wouldnt live past the age of 30 were it not for Whites.

no one is worse than niggers my friend.

Is a shame such a good post will die because of this shit thread

Can we consider all christians, muslims and jews as one race of kikes for this question? If so, the three kike branches get my vote.

Caucasians.

>Non-Aryan Arabs

Wot m80?

Niggers. Keep respectful black men, but wipe out any one who is under 25.

Get pickled faggot.

Mexicans are very decent, mostly, and pretty damn based iyam

they are aint they? they are spaniard mixed with savage tribes no?

I agree with you. Hispanics will integrate given enough time.

I could and still be in shape. You see, we have these things called gyms and pools and nice community facilities which we can join and exercise.

I know it's hard to imagine when you live in what are basically shanty towns with corrupt cops that are more likely to shoot you in the head and dump you in a ravine than to help you when you get mugged.

Jews

Mexicans are not a race.

All my grandparents were Mexican, yet I'm indistinguishable from any other White American, because I am one. Mexico's a mixed race hell with everything from Aryan Mennonites to Zambos.

Shart in mall

Obviously they mean indigenous Mexicans.

The sjws think Muslim is a race. I pick them.

>Mexico
>Race

Burger education here everybody.

Then he should name them.
We'll finish the job with the correct title and truly complete our Manifest Destiny.

As someone who grew up in Texas I can honestly say you're full of shit. Nothing is worse than niggers

as someone who grew up in michigan, i can agree, but some blacks are really fucking based

Asians. Then I'll finally have my country back

fuck off fernandez

mexican is a nationality,not a race.

And then you have dumb spics like this that are oblivious to the fact that Mexico is the fattest country in the world

muslims

all peoples can get along nicely together in general... other than muslims who cant stop murdering each other en mass

so are asians the mexicans of australia?

>> That beautiful III flag

Sogdians

I don't think you know the meaning of "spam"

The human race

t.Pablo

Fucking Arabs or Blacks. Or Black Arabs. Is Muslim a race? Then Muslims. If religions count as race maybe the kikes as well. Are kikes Arabs? There are Christian Arabs too right? Hm there could be white mulsims. Are there caucasian arabs? Or white niggers? Maybe we should kill them all.

No niggers have ravaged my once white neighborhood

Niggers make up 13% of our population and cause 48% of all homicides

Black Africans.

They're FAR too numerous, have way too much space to expand...
And once they're cleared up, Africa is free to new, uninterrupted colonization.

Kikes

Slavs

If niggers can afford to live in your neighborhood than your neighborhood is not white.

>find a whitish latina and have 10 kids
>*whitish*

>save the white race

Fucking retard.

>t. Jamarquantavius Brown

If we just kept out the MExicans they wouldn't be an issue, niggers are inherently destructive and have proven to be incapable of doing anything of insignificance on their own.

I know muslims are a religion as opposed to a race but i would wipe them out without hestitation.

I would be more worried about Mexican, central and south americans if i were you.
Niggers literally kill themselves.
Pablos reproduce like roaches.

Whites, they invented "liberalism" in it's modern form.

We can't just keep the mexicans out. They are already in.

Pitbulls
They're amongst the most dangerous dog races mate

I think you mean jews

Mexican here. Got bad news for you bro, white girls are basically our property now. Have you seen intermarriage rates in Cali and Texas? LOL

Semits are a linguistic group

You can, but the border, for all practical purposes, hasn't been enforced for years.

>Niggers stay in nigger neighborhoods.

No they don't.

Yea because niggers got a hold of them. They used to be considered family dogs. Niggers did the samething with Rottweilers back in the 90's

There are already way too many in the USA, and they have like 12 kids each.

It's time the white mans' reign comes to an end. Any other race could have done what whites have done without ruining the world and countless lives in the process.

Bait.

And those here illegally can be deported, as they used to be.

I'm just gonna leave this here

WIPE OUT THE FUCKING SHARTS

HOLY FUCK IS THAT EVEN A NIGGER

JIDF go home

There are already way too many legal ones though. We are fucked even if we deport the illegals.

>other than the SJW narrative of America's foreign policy being responsible for terrorists.
jew detected.

JIDF go home

who's this manlet?

JIDF go home

THE NIGGERESTEST

Look, i knos you are a spic, if they are born in USA, they are legally civilians, protected by the constiution.
They are a bigger threat than blacks and in the future, worse than kikes.

>heh, who cares if the USA will be non white and liberal? spics are based, what are you, a jew?

>Someone who has never met niggers

And also
>Mexican
>Race

good showing, New World

Nah. Often, Mexicans + White make decent children. Especially with Mexicans that aren't full on brown raisin natives.

Mulattos are almost always disgusting.

kek

Hello pablo, how's it going in canada?

ZimZam confirms this

*Also, Africans by far have the highest fertility rate in the world.

>No argument
Also, ignore the typo.

Australian aborigines are literally worse than niggers.

>Implying
No one wants dirty indian blood and a history of raping, defeats and cucking.