DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY POSTS WITH THIS FLAG

Norway is now confirmed to be a purely shitposting country, similar to Canada or Australia. I advise all of you to ignore any and all posts from this flag.

For all you Norwegian shitposters out there, we gave you a chance. And you wasted it. We gave you a warning. You ignored it. We will no longer forgive you.

>Make this thread political: What will happen to the Nordic region when Russia inevitably begins to invade?

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.pk/threads/russian-army-to-become-a-muslim-majority-army-by-2015-2020.18530/
youtube.com/watch?v=v3HqE7DoKjU
jewishpress.com/blogs/the-lions-den-daniel-pipes/muslim-russia/2013/10/22/
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/08/predicting-a-majority-muslim-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=ku7eU6M21Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=JC4OWCKlF1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck all norvegians, every single one of them.

Fucking vikings. Almost as bad as leafs.

let me guess some breivikbro told you to shart in mart

This is pure bullshit. There are very few shitposters from Norway.

I support Trump 100%

Wow im so SUPRIZED the only country with a higher on soil proxy server count Than the maldives, and he's blaming the Norwegians

faen e du for noe cuck da? liker å slikke ræven på amerisharts?

>Make this thread political: What will happen to the Nordic region when Russia inevitably begins to invade?
They liberate the immigrant population and save their brothers
(Fact: Majority of the Russian army is Muslim)

>norway
more like Finland light

Do you enjoy shitposting in threads, norvegians .?
You wasted your chance, shitface, even you were given one. You were warned and ignored it.
We are legion, we never forget. So fuck you when putin decides to conquer first estonia, latvia, finland and sweden and finally YOU.

gi meg source eller er du en av de storste homsene som finnes.

goggle det ditt krek

why would Russia invade a piece of frozen shithole? they cannot remotely populate the vast amounts of frozen tundra they already have

Feels fucking good being masterrace
Laughing at all the subhumans ITT
LOL(Laughing out loud)

Lol could you be more obvious of a butthurt newfag

You faggots are pretty heavy on shitposting too, especially since the 'we invented the aeroplane' meme. Luckily there aren't many of you.

This thread is now about how Norwegians are the original Kangz

finner faen ikke et eneste dritt source på det. Gi meg en link din småkuk.

det ligger jo fen på toppen av goggle sok om du bruker hode
defence.pk/threads/russian-army-to-become-a-muslim-majority-army-by-2015-2020.18530/

nicht raisonieren kamerad.
Hillary said russia is big problem. Who are we to question ? She is the leader of our peoples. She knows what best. Let's just shit on norvegians. They are scum.

>belgium
I almost woke up my neighbours from laughing too much at this noncountry post top fucking kek top fucking kek
brother btfoing belgian tintin
youtube.com/watch?v=v3HqE7DoKjU

Dumme fuckings lok. Der finnes ikke verre folk enn de som slikker shart fra rompehullet til amerisharts og ekle joder.

Artikkelen er tatt fra denne linken: jewishpress.com/blogs/the-lions-den-daniel-pipes/muslim-russia/2013/10/22/

Jeg ville ikke si noe men du er hjernevasket til den grad at du faen ikke har en atom av sjel igjen. Litt for lite patriotisme fra deg.

Requesting removal of shitposter status from troll blacklist for Canada for good behaviour

Der tar du feil igjen, artikkelen er tatt fra her:
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/08/predicting-a-majority-muslim-russia

Russere hater nordmenn og elsker joder mer enn noen andre Europeiske folkeslag (utenom Tyskere) nesten alle oligarker som er trofaste mot Putin er Jodiske, fakta. Om du elsker Russland er du kort fortalt en landsforræder, trenger ikke være pro-Amerika for å vite det. Les om Yuri Bezmenov for du uttaler deg.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it, we need to invade Norgay and blow Christiania to smitherines

This is what the norway shitposter looks like.

Either finland is norway light or norway is red finland.

this is what every poster with an american flag looks like

I'm that one belgium who doesn't speak arabic.

It's working boys, keep it up!

>Tfw feel when your dick isn't mutilated

TOP KEK

He looks k*rdish.
And judging by him and his room, he frequents facebook and reddit, not Sup Forums (because Sup Forums is a bunch of ebul h'waite rayciss and he's in it for the good goy points)
Nice try though.

The only good thing Norway has contributed to the world is the movie Trollhunter

You're gonna need it antwerp is already 90% muslim and belgoyim soon follows

cucked

Wtf is this lol

Is New Zealand shitposting as bad as Aussie though?

>obvious reddit newfag AND kike graces Sup Forums with outsider shitposting
wow so cucked how will Sup Forums ever recover?

Dude wtf, that's racist

Eat shit, poutine.

This is what every Canadian poster looks like

>drone strike kills you

americans on Sup Forums in general are a bunch of swarthy neet manlets
your inferiority is showing. stay jelly of the masterrace

>le non-country.

> Om du elsker Russland er du kort fortalt en landsforræder
Men du faen slikker ræven på halve nationen av amerisharts.
Du er enten en 15 gammel drittunge med vision på at amerika er et uslåelig land eller så har du blitt så hard cucket av nettet at jeg faen spy av folk som deg. At Putin vil invadere et så usselt og lite land som norge er faen meg langt ut at the matematiske. Slutte å tro at norge er noe I forhold til Sveriga og finland. De har storre område.

Let's see

Butthurt americuck - check
Secretly mirin' master race - check
1 post by OP - check

Conspiracy theory: People are using proxies to undermine the validity of arguments from white nations

FUCK YOU SHART IN MART.

NORWEGIANS ARE LURKERS NOT SHITPOSTERS YOU STUPID ASS AMERICANSKI

>Men du faen slikker ræven på halve nationen av amerisharts.
har aldri skjedd
lever i din egen boble du

>Average Canadian.

Are you mad because i wrote this?

Shart through the Marts and you're to blame, burger
You give Walmart a bad name

A Burger's bile is what you like to smell
It promises you heaven then puts you through hell
Chains of fat, got a hold on thee
When Shopping mall's a prison you can't break free

You're a loaded bum, yeah
There's nowhere to run
No-one can contain your poo, the damage is done

Shart through the Marts and you're to blame
I play my part and you play with poo

we need a Sup Forums sings of this

Tbh pic related is probably closer to your typical Canadian

actually over 9000 percent in antwerp; something should be done

Leaf you can't criticize yourself.

We put up with all your bullshit everyday.

at Russland har et majoritet Muslimske I hæren og at de skal redde de Muslimske fra Norge. Nokke av de styggeste endelsen på en historie jeg har muligens lest. Jeg kan faen ikke fatte hva og hvem faen som kan fatte noe sånt ut av det blå. Absolutt fuckings utrolig. Så du sier nå at alle Muslimer I Norge er landsforedere?

LEAVE BIG BRUUDA ALONE

I'm not though? I'm proud of that picture

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it take for NATO / U.S to break in and destroy a defenseless country.

Why don't you own nuclear weapons Sup Forums?

I just feel that it's ridiculous that the entire world puts us as the center of attention.

How old are you two? You write and act like a bunch of angsty teenagers.

Muslimer er ikke til å stole på. Joder er ikke til å stole på. Amerika har vært kontrollert av joder siden de fikk satt opp bankene sine.

youtube.com/watch?v=ku7eU6M21Ho

At de skal innvadere var jo bare tull men det er et faktum at Russlands hær er muslimsk, ikke bare det - i "Foundations of Geopolitics" av Alexander Dugin står det mye om viktigheten rundt Russlands Islamske allianse, dette er en bok som blir brukt i opplæring av generalstaben i det Russiske militæret.

enjoy hillary as president come november

84 desu

I love Kim, he had this great canadian show running in new zealand (which my country state tv station paid for), but fucking fbi closed him down ?

10/10

Fuck off, almost all norwegians on this board is based. Theres ONE shitposter only. Fuck off Amerilard. (lel im amerigan xd) NORGE ER BASED

men pysete folk som er cucket av jodene er til å stole på? Ja men da har vi vell folk som deg.

Ta deg en titt her: youtube.com/watch?v=JC4OWCKlF1Q

>le degenerate-country

Du gir ingen mening..

>le country

OH NO YOU POSTED A PICUTRE OF A SILLY BROWN MAN WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG SHIRT ON
AMERICA BTFO HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER

If the shoe fits

Be nice

>"I can't think of anything else to say, so I'll just go with the flow XD"
Explains who you are, faggot.

Forstår det sånn at du er en kristenhomo?
Den videoen er jo litt over 7 år gammel av en kjent sædsvelger som lyger rett ut kjeften.

Kek, Google translate?

off topic, help a bro out, do you genuinly love your country? Is there anywhere else youd rather live?

No, Kiwis are usually serious. Australia is our crazy older brother, and Canada is our quirky half-brother (French mother). We're the mature-for-our-age little brother. UK is our wise father, and USA is our rebellious teenage sister who fucks random guys out of pleasure.

Antarctica or Alaska

:DDDD :D
its just im getting citizenship soon, Idk if I should stay here. Im well educated white and very right wing. can I into norge?

oh the irony

noise, trolls.

Canadians love denim that much?

Norwegians are among the best posters on this board.

I'm assuming you argued with some dude from Norway and got BTFO and now you're butthurt

Alaska er jo bare farlige bjorner i som er klar til å dominere alt som står foran de.

Get a working visa, get job in Norway where u wanna live, work for 7 to 10 years and you can apply for integration citizenship.

This. My dream is to raise a white family with a white colony far away from shitskins on the icy continent. The last refuge for ethnic Europeans.

I'm done, I'm sick and tired of Norwegians shitting up Sup Forums you faggots need to leave and go to

>>Sup Forums

No you dont understand, my mother is a citizen. Im getting citizenship within a couple of weeks.

but, honest to thor, do you like it? I want to hear from the perspective of right wing men from this board.

It could be.
There are two posters in this thread with a norwegian flag, but the language they are speaking isnt norwegian.
Looks like google translate.
These two prove your theory, and it scares me.

All Scandinavians are the worst posters on this board, please leave this place.

wanna b straya kills the natives and then blames the brown people for outbreeding them. The peak of cuckery at it's finest.

The fuck guys

Can't trust snowniggers

REPIORTEDE
SHIRPO BUFFCKING BAN SDCANADA

>leaf

If this post was from a person from literally ANY other country I would've taken it seriously

In what universe is "har aldri skjedd, lever i din egen boble du" not Norwegian?