RE: why do you hate this country

In response to this thread

Attached: 1520993642120.gif (672x750, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaitokukai
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/韓国挺身隊問題対策協議会
j-cast.com/2013/09/13183859.html?p=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.1

I hate their personality. greediness and arrogance
Koreans are well known for its greediness and arrogance across Asia when it comes to their reputation. They think they are No.1 of Asia and superior to everyone, although it is not, they have not been aware of its existence by the world in a decades years ago. People around the world today begin to know about Korea since Psy a singer became popular worldwide via Youtube. It is just not only greediness derived from popularity of shitty fake K pop culture and dramas they
always promote their companies such as Samsung and Hyundai despite they themselves already know those chaebol causes a big trouble within, in addition only a few of Koreans can world there, but they are enslaved by those elites, which is very pathetic.

No.2
copycats and crappy culture no morals
As I mentioned above companies and their pop culture has not yet existed without my country Japan.
Their all ideas come from us, nick out of our culture and stuff. They stole everything they could from us, and copied it and sold their products pretending to be us by using cultural image such as Sumo and Mt. Fuji. Koreans have greediness on their business style. They have no morals. They sell cheapest with big rewards and intensive to promote their products in order to kill Japanese companies. The gook diasporas overseas support it on every opportunities they could find in SNS.
They talk shit about Japanese products and comment good thing on Korean goods. I have many encountered comments like that on YouTube and consumer reputation sites in the US and other countries. Lately, Strawberry is on viral here in Japan. Japanese farmer took many years to develop new types of strawberry.
One day one farmer asked by Koreans how to make such delicious strawberry. Japanese are sometimes too kind to foreigners without thinking of their loss later on, and he gave seedlings with contract they promised not to sell in Korea. You can not trust sneaky Koreans. They of course broke contract and passed it around his neighbors , and they developed another types of strawberry but similar kinds to sell. Today, Koreans sell those to other Asian countries and make profits, but we lost
billions of business chances.

No.3
Everything is fake and gay
I should not mention of this since every one already know them.

Their grievance and endless curse against us.
I want to say. Why should we ( born after war and have not done anything to them be cursed by them. I have experienced many disgusting things from meeting with Koreans. Why should have been bitched by them just because I am a Japanese guy. I do really not want to relate with them in my actually life forever.
In a sense what they are doing in other countries to us, is discriminating with anti Japanese propaganda. They are racist.

No.4
Racist
They are racists and bitches
Koreans look down on everyone who they think their natural looks are bad and ugly. They despise colored people from south east Asia, India. I think you all noticed they of course despise us Japanese because Koreans believe we are one of SEA people. They despise blacks too. Koreans are most racist on this planet I have ever knew. Basically Koreans only love white. Samsung and other companies go to sea countries and Koreans think we give you money you have to respect us, while us Japanese we work together and make it bigger and you and me become rich.

No 5
Disgusting food
Basically ridiculously everything is hot and spicy. red red red and kimchis and I have never seen sense of beauty on their food.
they like instant noodles than authentic real noodles. They choose easiest way as usual. In Japan ramen shop owners struggle to invent different noodle.
Snacks sold in south Korea are copy and paste of Japanese snacks. Disgusting to watch them.
Korean has no sightseeing places.
They destroyed historical stuff in korean war, Besides that Korea has not interesting nature and visiting site.

Soulless cuckmind culture and big dependence to other culture and religion. Also crazy cult culture. Check out all crazy cults in Japan made by Koreans.
My country is raped by those sneaky Koreans It is affecting on the center core function of Japan. Souka gakkai, koumeitou, toitsu kyou kai
No 6
Criminals
Koreans are most bad race committing crimes in Japan, yakuzas today are occupied by them, Koreans are literal cancer of Japan.
Illegal Prostitution run by Koreans are big problem too.

I really dont want them to come over here. I heard news this morning Koreans rushed to take Japanese companies job interviews, cos their economy suck now.
Last year they visit Japan highest record in history, while Japanese visiting Korea is getting shrinking.

Lists go on and on

Attached: netouyo alert.jpg (640x535, 96K)

It's full of dirty yellow Koreans

No. 7
zainichi
This guy is biggest reason.

I hate how they replaced quality Japanese and Europeans appliances in the market with their low-end shoddily made garbage.

Attached: 9904381_sa.jpg (500x325, 30K)

you're being ironic

悔しいのかな?

no gaijin allowed
this thread is sick jap only
also we are not racist

Japan is my sex slave

This, to be honest.

>Japan

Attached: 1520920656335.jpg (868x7190, 1.46M)

Attached: sketch-1521009252892.png (1080x1420, 1.85M)

Not much of an improvement I would say.

Japs care too much about Korea and overblow things too much since Korea is basically the only country they know. They are so isolated and insular they cannot compare other countries

South Korea on the other hand has first rate experience negotiating with other cunts unlike island North Korea

I don't.

I agree with this. Once I stopped by in Seul for only 4 hours to change flight but as soon as I ate something in the airport I got stomatitis which ruined my vacation in japan.

Good thread

いやどう見ても火病ってるのはこのネトウヨのほうだと思うけどw
嫌韓こじらせて必死に海外サイトにスレ建て長文ポストしてるとか
傍から見ても基地外だよねw

Get your head out of your ass and go travel you delusional autist. The world is big enough that everything doesn’t revolve around Korea and Japan relations dipshit. You must be abused as a child or dropped on the head or some shit. Sadly it’s dumbasses like you that are causing Japan to fall and China and North Korea to capitalize on it. Congratulations for being retarded

t. Korean American

it's funny because most of these can be used to describe your country too
>no 1
you're country is a shining example of said arrogance across Asia
you claim you're #1 when you are more like #0; only a mental sickened would wish he was a Japanese
>no 2
all your culture was copied from China, and as such you have no morals either
and you probably do the exact same thing to Korean products as well
>no 3
>grievance and endless curse by us
that's because if given the chance you would do the same shit again, and netouyo movement online proves it
thus your nation needs to be kept on a leash by America to prevent you from doing any atrocities
>no 4
this is the most ironic of them all
all of the things you've listed can easily describe a Jap as well because in reality you're a very similar gross people as Koreans
there isn't a more racist country in Asia than Japan however, and you are more racist than Korean. Look at netouyo movement and how you instantly assume is a zainichi
>no 5
all food in Asia is pretty disgusting desu
>no 6
you imply it doesn't work the same way around and that you're people don't cause problems in South Korea
I don't care if you hate Koreans but admitting you aren't the same is quite the hypocrisy
maybe you should just make up and become friendly with your small brother since you aren't going to be released by America's grip anytime soon
or you can succumb to perpetual mental illness and become insane to a small nation that is next to you
it is your choice

Attached: 1376544496280.jpg (800x533, 69K)

Why are gook diasporas in the west like you are sick and dickhead? and illiterate dumb asses.

> you claim you're #1 when you are more like #0; only a mental sickened would wish he was a Japanese

When did I refer that Japan is No.1 in my comment. I have said Japan is No.1. Your remarks easily describe you are aware of ranking that provesyour inferior complex and sperg personality. Thanks for backing up my hate.

> all your culture was copied from China, and as such you have no morals either

Koreans logic are always like this. You did that, so why not we can not do.

You can not compare the times we influence on mutual trade between china with give and takes and morals in the era of today where people has warned of infringement of copyrights and patent.
We respect culture from china, but it have been changing to adapt for the Japanese. Tell me what kind of stuff from Korea had big influence on japan?
> Look at netouyo movement and how you instantly assume (You) is a zainichi
This guy is a famous schizo larping on Sup Forums and Sup Forums from long time ago.

> netouyo movement
What is that to begin with? Why you Koreans do not say about Koreans themselves doing anti Japan/Japanese movement in south Korea?
Do not make me laugh fucking fagget.
Also government they promote all hates against Japan in any occasions they have. In Korea, Japanese related stuff such as songs and anime etc has banned for anti Japanese agendas. Koreans still teach Japan hate to their children. Yeah you Koreans are the worst netouos on the planet.
I am sure our hate against you gooks keep lasting until you realize what you are doing to us. Your justification on our hates do not help our hates on you gooks at all. remember it.

Why can NOT you gooks in america ,Canada and other countries become true American or Canadian? Normal Americans , Canadians even Japanese diasporas do not care about Japan Korea relations. you gook diasporas only buttblast it.

>I have said Japan
never said

>Normal Americans , Canadians even Japanese diasporas do not care about Japan Korea relations. you gook diasporas only buttblast it.
Source:

You guys, Tell us about things you need to copy from south Korea or your country have copied from South Korea.

Nil

They are living source. plus this schizo

>When did I refer that Japan is No.1 in my comment
you imply it, and probably do think so because all Asian countries think they are #1 when they achieve 0.1% of the cultural greatness that China produced
>Korean logic
I'm not a Korean
I'm just saying that you're being a huge hypocrite if you think such things because it takes one to know one, meaning you crooked people are quite similar to each-other
>Tell me what kind of stuff from Korea had big influence on japan
obviously quite a lot since it's the only thing you people talk about
get a room
>what is netouyo
don't play stupid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaitokukai
when organizations like this exist it's foolish to say that there isn't a movement that seeks to resurrect your atrocities once more
>In Korea, Japanese related stuff such as songs and anime etc has banned for anti Japanese agendas. Koreans still teach Japan hate to their children
again, as do you do the same thing in your schools and what's passed around in your culture
>Why can NOT you gooks in america ,Canada and other countries become true American or Canadian? Normal Americans , Canadians even Japanese diasporas do not care about Japan Korea relations. you gook diasporas only buttblast it.
I don't care
I'd ask you the same question; why do you people give so much of a shit about what Korea does? if you hate zainichi then fine whatever, but it seems the only thing you people talk about is how much you hate Korea. and in a country of 121 million, only 800,000 are Korean, so you are probably inflating problem as usual. maybe you and Korea should rent out a room and have a nice time together for one night to solve your issue with one another, and prevent your neverending obsession and insanity so you can live peacefully

>you imply it,
like how? I did not. Your reading skill is quite poor.
> I'm not a Korean
How can I trust you. If you claim that you have to prove that in the first place.
Then, Why can you not say who you really are? You do not identfy yourselve here and white knight to Koreans, in addition to it your aware of Koreans- Japanese judging from your comments ( netouyo stuff) are beyond knowledge from ordinary people have.
>obviously quite a lot since it's the only thing you people talk about get a room

Again, You have no clues. Tell us examples.

> when organizations like this exist
You have many organizations like that exist. You can not ignore it too.
You do not know about them, Their actions are not only gooks. You have not watched their activities on protesting to westerners doing anti whaling activities in mie.

> why do you people give so much of a shit about what Korea does?
> inflating problem
It is visible, and that is based on my hates. If you are familiar what is now happening in Japan?
Say, koreans smuggle illegally tons of gold bars from South Korea. How many of them have been arrested since last year?
Who were the ones helped to smuggle into here?
Simply Koreans are acancerous to out society. You have not researched yet how much zainichis has done negative activities and crimes in Japan. and ask BC people how much they hate Chinese immigrants.
I do not care about your hates on chinks in BC either.

>that's because if given the chance you would do the same shit again, and netouyo movement online proves it
>thus your nation needs to be kept on a leash by America to prevent you from doing any atrocities

Sounds like you are either Korean or Chinese. prove me wrong

I hate south korea because they were a bunch of deluded cheating cunts that cheated their way several times through the 2002 world cup and even though it was quite blatant that they've bought the referees, you will still find some koreans proud of this and may even consider it an achievement.
Fuck worst korea

>t. someone who didn't even watch the games
italy played dirty as hell. you have no idea what you're talking about

>like how
I can read your mind
all Asians think they are superior to eachother when they aren't at all
>how can I trust you
I'm Chinanon
your people constantly call me a Chinese on this board and one of my parents came from there so I guess it is so
>tell us examples
this ENTIRE thread
get some fresh air and clear your head....
>you have many organizations like this exist
ok
show examples of it then
but you don't have any
so you can't
>if you are familiar what is now happening in Japan?
who cares
again it's your inflated media that demonizes Koreans and especially zainichi, and if I was represented and constantly persecuted in your country then I too would probably be quite a shitty person in general
I don't like Koreans either; their culture is scum, their music is shit, and they all have to have plastic surgery because they are so ugly. But Japanese are worst of them all, and seeing how you represent them and the things you've done and still do to them today, it's little surprise you two can't stop your childish hate towards eachother
>Sounds like you are either Korean or Chinese. prove me wrong
I am Canadian

Attached: happy-canada-day-silvercore-firearms-training-bc.jpg (450x338, 24K)

>tzuyu
>taiwanese
>mina
>japanese
Based Twice nevertheless

That refree should have been shot tho

the italians played like a bunch of degenerates. they deserved to get refballed

>show examples of it
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/韓国挺身隊問題対策協議会

You cannot read it, because it is only translated into 3 languages.
Unlike china, internet is free space, yor are now living in democratic environment. You can reserch whatever you want. Use your dumpling head.
Also Korean government itself, got it chink?

>childish hate

Do not act like smartass guy here.
People living today suffer from Koreans in real life.
One of them got robbed everything from Korean bugler can not stand your easy words, you son of a bitch immigrants being standing each other for your sake. It is called illness Stockholm syndrome.

"Dokdo islands"

Attached: 1520932696421.jpg (600x435, 71K)

Attached: 1486606873958.jpg (640x464, 205K)

>just search the stuff yourself lmao
not a strong way to support your argument
>Also Korean government itself, got it chink?
no I don't get it
please explain to me~
it is childish
it's funny you try and play victim against Koreans when you again do nothing but torment them on daily basis as well
>One of them got robbed everything from Korean bugler can not stand your easy words, you son of a bitch immigrants being standing each other for your sake. It is called illness Stockholm syndrome
ok look here you insane netouyo
first I don't know what a bugler is
second that probably happens all the time in your country, your police just don't report local crime. the instant it's done by a zainichi though, your entire country and media is up in flames because "URGHHH I REALLY HATE KOREAN PEOPLE"
third i don't know what you mean by your last sentence
how does that denote Stockholm Syndrome at all, and if I was a Korean it wouldn't be Stockholm Syndrome since I'm not in any danger towards a captive

>your people

What? We do not call you if you are not obsessed with china and Chinese pride.

It is like a guy from novel prize literature last year from Britain and US couples on ice skate dancing won bronze medals in winter Olympics.

Tell me why do they discriminate against pro Japanese citizens. Why an elderly said to a Korean youth killed with smashing baseball stick just because he replied to him I was happy during Japanese occupation period.

> probably
it is again your delusion. Police officers here have to report everything unlike china.
Your shit talks on here are based on your delusion and imagination. Not an even argument.

へー、あっそうw

I criticize you're paltry nation on this board from time to time and I instantly get called a Chinese
it is the power of evil racist Jap thinking
>It is like a guy from novel prize literature last year from Britain and US couples on ice skate dancing won bronze medals in winter Olympics
what does this have to do with anything? have you finally lost you mind?
just because they say they do doesn't mean they actually do it; under reported crime isn't an element exclusive to Japan. but of course the moment a Korean does something they will of course release it since they know it will fuel more sentiment between your people
and it is funny you say my argument is based on delusion and imagination when that is what can be said about all Japanese argument ever made; all delusion and imagination
please seek help Japan....

Attached: 1519026741944.jpg (1024x682, 256K)

>you're
your*

t.didnt actually watch the matches
Portugal was a bit of a stretch but still a bit refballed
Itally was clearly refballed
Spain was criminally refballed

>I criticize you're paltry nation on this board from time to time and I instantly get called a Chinese
Sup Forums is based and influenced on Japanese culture. Why are you here then?

> what does this have to do with anything? have you finally lost you mind?
I was saying these guys were originally from Japan, but we do not say they are Japanese.
They act like full british and American speaking only their language and culture which I meant be sarcastic to you gook or chink diasporas.

> you imply it
> I can read your mind

Those were coming from your mind right? You do not remember them?

> just because they say they do doesn't mean they actually do it

Your arguments are completely crushed here. You have to bring evidences that back up your ideas.

>>I criticize you're paltry nation on this board from time to time and I instantly get called a Chinese
Plus you are being called Chinese is not only by us Japanese posters that I gurantee.

>Sup Forums is based and influenced on Japanese culture. Why are you here then
not anymore
there are 14 boards dedicated to things made by Japan
that's it, the rest are things dedicated to other things
pic related, lots of weeb gaijin try and say this is a Japanese website when it really isn't anymore
>Those were coming from your mind right?
no
your mind
I can read a racist Japanese mind like a book since you all think collectively and are relatively the same
there could be a group of 50 Japanese people I talk to and I probably won't be able to tell the difference between them, then again it's a common thing between Asian people in that they are all relatively the same
>Your arguments are completely crushed here. You have to bring evidences that back up your ideas
that's just what you're trying to make me think
and your last statement proves my point; why should I go and find evidence to prove your statement? you showed nothing of a Korean beating up Japanese people, and even then as I said it's likely to be over-sensationalized by your media when things like that happen all the time
>not only by us Japanese posters
it is just you
you are all an insane people

Attached: LEAVE.png (1054x748, 324K)

I dont like anywhere in Asia desu, I dont like the Americas either, and am not inclined towards the middle east.

I just want to stay in Europe apart from when i go on holiday to safari in Africa.

>I can read a racist Japanese mind like a book since you all think collectively and are relatively the same

Thanks for giving me a definition of delusion. By the way I would not give you negative even if you insist china is No.1 of asia. My life spend with Chinese culture itself, kanji, Chinese fried rice and ramen etc.
The GDP of china has passed us long time ago. I do not care about rankings rather I hate it.
I rather live in a country where her country is not bothered by other country.
What do you benefit from being No.1? It only gets attention from theird world immigrants. Nothing you can gain from it.
> you showed nothing of a Korean beating up Japanese people
A Korean youth killed Korean elder, fitfy

j-cast.com/2013/09/13183859.html?p=all
>it is just you

I will wait white canadian posters from Sup Forums. And you wait here too.

robbed by a bugler? ahahahaha. Didnt know musicians robbed people.

burglar

Enjoy yourself with my shitty engrish

And these people call pakistani British pakis if you want to know more than that.

I've been to Korea a few times, I didn't really like the food but I doubt I'd like the food in Japan either.

One thing I did notice about Korea is everywhere I went people seemed nervous around me like I was about to talk to them and they really didn't want to talk to me.

No idea if the Japanese are the same.

>What do you benefit from being No.1? It only gets attention from theird world immigrants. Nothing you can gain from it
what a cuck mentality
that's like deciding not to move up in your life because 'you don't want to receive the attention' or because 'it's too much to handle'
bullshit; everyone wants that attention and gain the opportunity to be great, people are just too lazy and use excuses so they can remain pathetic and isolated, or because they have no initiative to do anything significant
your nation had a good chance to be great 100 years ago, and easily could have been. but power holds responsibility; and it seems you people can't hold onto said power, so you are now doomed to be a dog to America and rot in your island to die a slow, painful death
>A Korean youth killed Korean elder, fitfy
that happened 5 years ago
and its one over-reported case
it's not something that happens every day, if anything your organizations killing zainichi is probably something that happens daily but is never reported
>I will wait white canadian posters from Sup Forums. And you wait here too
wait for what exactly
and trust me; you don't want anything to come out of that cancerous board. just leave those people be

Attached: japandogamerica.png (1000x1504, 2.59M)

This proxy is North Korean Zainichi, ignore this scumbag.

who ????
I never knew they had computer in North Korea

>what a cuck mentality
It is opposite. Maintaining ethnostate makes her country more stable.
> power holds responsibility
which kind of mouth said this. It is laughable. Do you think you are a member of chinese?
You are just a fucking piece of leaf to me.

> that happened 5 years ago
It did happened.

> if anything your organizations killing zainichi is probably something that happens daily but is never reported

here you go again. delusion I have to quit conversation with you sicko. It is just wasting my time.

> and trust me; you don't want anything to come out of that cancerous board. just leave those people be

and you are. Fuck off

>maintaining ethnostate makes her country more stable
who the hell said that becoming a superpower makes your country not an ethnostate anymore? have you lost you mind?
>do you think you are a member of Chinese?
never said I was
why do you ask
>here you go again
I wouldn't say it if it weren't true, just because you deluded yourself into thinking it isn't the case doesn't make it so
>I have to quit conversation with you sicko
meanwhile you're probably going to go and fap to anime
like the frail betavirgin you are
hah.... bye bye. maybe you can return back to your 2chan website and talk more about how much you hate Korean.... how pathetic.
>fuck off
no you
back 2chan
bye bye~