Alright guys, it is time we had a serious discussion about the leafs

Alright guys, it is time we had a serious discussion about the leafs.

They've always been shitposters like the kangaroos, but the Aussies at least bring the lulz. Leafs are annoyance in the rawest form

Lately you, they have been posting at a phenomenal rate with more annoyance then previously thought possible.

What do we do about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
youtube.com/watch?v=jdWQJK-bR4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ipK_0sqZ1GY
youtube.com/watch?v=o_KkUQidKW8
youtu.be/1rgSclfwbTY
youtu.be/TmcZA8Yf7lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only time there is a funny post coming from us is when an actual Canadian is posting...

Just a heads up most regular young Canadian dudes have no fucking idea this site exists. Most of them live in small towns and rural areas where sports and hunting is the lifestyle. This board is mostly dealing with city-folk and guess what...99% of our immigrants go to the city and all they do is piss around on computers and phones. You're dealing with brownshits and chinks 75% of the time. Just sayin'

Spotted the Ontariofag

Don't worry about it.

The bullshit just became more pronounced last fall when they came out of the freezer; It'll die off soon enough.

Are their a lot of shitskin in leafland

yes trump save us

depends on where you go.

There are no white people in toronto

only 60% of americans are "white". chances are pretty high OP is either a nigger or a mexican. no use replying to an american flag.

the hipster areas like corktown are pretty white

It's because there is a strong feeling of intellectual superiority up here over our southern neighbours.

Gag on a big, uncut, black dick you faggot.

Your meme is six months old.

very low energy !

Actually im mostly German

Go to a city called Brampton, m8. They should just rename it to Singhville.

I think we need to discuss the New Zealand threat, they have been shitposting at levels I haven't thought possible.

I used to be from Canada... The time spent feeling superior comes from not being sufficiently employed.

Lots of time to run those mental gymnastics trying to make yourself feel better.

Eh, Canadians suck but some of them aren't bad. I've had some good conversations with them on here.

Their liberals are fucking dumb though, I don't think I've ever seen a libcuck Canadian win an argument or make a good point on here.

>used to be from canada
Good to know you can take the leaf out of Canada but the fucking retard never leaves

Thinking about it, I wonder if its just CTR using proxies through Canada and new Zealand

>Alt right guys
>Alright guys

really makes you think

What if we are all CTR?

I despise city-dwelling Anglo Canadians and the shitskins they push on everyone.

Rural Anglos are bros. Come hunt some moose, fish some trout and let's get smashed.

Want to know why? Here is my honest answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

AND ANOTHER

>Liberals commit to UN peacekeeping mission - destination unknown
youtube.com/watch?v=jdWQJK-bR4A

>Is CBC's transgender "discrimination" story really a prank?
youtube.com/watch?v=ipK_0sqZ1GY

Last

>What Pisses Me Off About Justin Trudeau and the Canadian Elections
youtube.com/watch?v=o_KkUQidKW8

m8 I live in that small town culture where sports, hunting, fishing, and farming is the lifestyle.

I could never vote for my conservative MP, she's flat out retarded. She's said that those lost out at sea shouldn't rely on the coast guard.

If your spelling is the pinnacle of white intelligence... I hope not.

Annex them.
Its not like they are a real country anyway.

> mfw not even a leaf
Get fuck cucks

Your military can't even control a region half the size with half as smart people.

who owns the board we do fuck off op

You elected Trudeau

Sure, we put a nigger in office, but god damn...

You're right. I left all my retardation in Toronto.

...For a mid 6 figure salary

Don't feel bad though - Diversity is your strength.

You don't need money.

Youre*

Nope you are or you're is correct

Canadians all need to be executed GTFO MY BOARD

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R'ee*

NIGGER ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Canadians are both mentally retarded and unfunny

You own your mother's pussy hairs that's it faggot. I will personally make sure you never leave my concentration camp.

FUCK YOU FRENCHY SCUM I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU NEVER ARE ALLOWED IN MY MONTANA COLONY WHEN IT'S ESTABLISHED

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because the NigNog in the White House doesn't WANT to control it

"'LOL YOU MAD BRUH' *posts retarded shit*" - Canadians, 2016

how stupid is that? Arrested over assault and battery because someone disagreed with you over politics...

People are stupid and insane

Everyone but me gotta learn

destroy them with memes

>america
>white

There are no nonwhited in toronto

It's only 13% black, Chink

>canadians
>human beings

You shouldn't... you should try to get back to land. Jesus Christ. Do all Canadians needs big daddy government to hold their hands?

>62% non-hispanic white population

>Canadian infected with memes: "I am growing stronger."

Which is a white majority.

And yeah, non-hispanic

It may be higher when you allow the White Hispanics in

I rest my case

Never was there a better example of someone feeling superior even though they were dead wrong.

I still have love for my Canadian Conservatives though.

>says the chinaman

>we're taking the bait at levels that shouldn't be humanly possible

>majority
Yeah, for about 20 years or so

Be rice amerika or we won' rove ru rong time

Not when the God Emperor arrives

Or the Blacks all abort their babies

Leafphobia kills tens of thousands of children every year. Symptoms of Leaphophia include: lack of memory, short attention span, pulmonary stress-related disease, anxiety, paranoia. #LeafLivesMatter.

About to have sex with my gf I am going to pretend she's you and choke her to death.

>herp derp I was only pretending to be retarded, guise!!1!1!!111!!

I'm gonna jerk off to the thought of you choking girls

You're thinking of British Columbia

>62%
>not a majority

Leaf education, everybody.

>Canada 85% White
>America 60% White

There's a coinflip chance that every American we are talking to is a black or mexican.

Kill yourseleves hoping there isnt an afterlife

Funny thing about that is

Canada has less people than the State of California as a whole

Everybody in toronto and everybody in vancouver.

We really dont care about you

As fucking retarded as Trudeau is you have to be pretty simple to not think that Obongo is a billion times worse.

Also I hope you're allowed to have a cloony in the land of the """"""""""""""fr'ee"""''''''''''''''

>Half of Californians are Mexicans or niggers

>60% white
>chances are "pretty high" OP isn't white

what even is math

Last time you guys said you wanted to bury the hatchet, you capricious fucks legislated state sponsored multiculturalism in every province but yours under the guise of ending Normal Human and Frog conflict.

Nobody's failing for your tricks again Jean. You may have cucked the cities, but the day you cuck us rurals is the day your hospitals are sanitary.

De quoi tu parle, Big Bubba?

>40 percent
>Vs 15 in canada
Pretty high, I'd say.

american leaders are literally the cancer of the world right now. And you fags call yourselves patriots

Un Muricain blanc moyen....
youtu.be/1rgSclfwbTY

>40% chance = "pretty high"

are you actually retarded

youtu.be/TmcZA8Yf7lo

Mon Dieu que les Muricains blancs sont faibles...

We're talking about the chance of responding to a minority. Minorities can't be over 50% of the population. 40 is pretty close to 50.
>American education

>American education

Well, Sup Forums?..

That's damn near a 50-50 chance of an American poster being a shitskin, that's pretty damn high, you dumb stupid fuck.

>50-50
>one option much more likely to occur

pick one

Actually that's by definition an equal chance, 50-50 means no one option has a higher probability of occurring than the other.

Seriously you leaffags are some of the dumbest fucks

>implying niggers can read

yes, help

>what is relativity

>black reading that many books

I've been saying this for months now and considering contacting Hiro about this leafen plague, the Final Solution to the Canadian Question:

It's time to range ban Canadians from Sup Forums
Or better yet, add an option for "flags" on the filter settings so we can hide all posts by certain countries.

>near 50-50
>=50-50
This is you. You can't read.

I flip a coin. 50-50 chance.

>There's a much higher chance it'll be heads!

>what is relativity
Holy shit, it's like talking to a turd on the floor at an american walmart

>big meanie leafs are doing math on my picture board
> :((((((
How fucking sad are you bud?

Took the obvious bait.

What are you talking about with your relativity, nigger...