How do you manage between watching movies, playing video games and reading?

How do you manage between watching movies, playing video games and reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fuIMye31Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I get stuck on one for a while until it spirals out of control and I have no job and am a faggot

I hate everyone of you neets of first world

Same here, haven't worked since 2014, still have some savings though so I'm going to blow through it before I have to get another job.

I don't play videogames.

2015 for me. just doing some school right now

>he thinks he cant leech in the third world
you are like a little baby

I don't really play games much anymore, I juggle between anime, 3dpd stuff and reading, I don't "manage" it though... I just watch or read whatever I want at the time, I don't like keeping a backlog or anything, I just keep a mental note of things I want to check out.

I switch it up when I feel like it, it's actually great having those options handy because it's basically three levels of mental engagement and sort of shifting gears every couple of hours really keeps you from getting into a funk.

t. veteran NEET

drinking

I extended my day. Every day is 28 hours long.

I don't do any of those.

you left out going to the gym, going to the theater with the gf and bros, hanging with the bros in general, watching and playing sports, the side bitch, the other side bitch, and dropping daily red pills on /pol

What are you watching/playing/reading right now?

For me, just finished Get Out, Playing Sleeping Dogs, and Reading Delillo's White Noise.

>the leech unhappy calling me a little baby
Die without purpose in life and no gf, whiteboi.

i just work and drink and half heartedly absorb pointless unfunny internet ephemera. i don't really enjoy anything or really put any thought or effort into anything anymore. just kind of like to sit here, feeling the sick, deficient blood trickle through me and the damaged, frayed nerves twitch as i occasionally chuckle at the immeasurable permutations of internet pseudo-culture.
hopefully all this will end sooner or later

this, i cant even feign enthusiasm, just numb

Seconding, for Chrissake. This is a film board, not Sup Forums - video games are inherently anti-art consumerist media, even lower than the likes of capeshit.

>/pol

ahhhhhhh

>Some retard added AnCom
wtf

Get good

Did you just arrive from 1991

>when does it end

I have three days off a week to do whatever I want
My shifts are 10 hours though so I don't have much time to do shit after work

I go to class, go to work, do homework, study, eat, sleep, and repeat.

I do nothing else. Higher education was a mistake.

i dont i leave alot of games unfinished.

mainly play MP games

I have a lot of free time.

I only listen to music, surf the web, watch TV when I feel tired, and watch two movies on weekends

>reading
what are you a girl? kek

Finished The Leftovers and can't find any show to fill the void, going to buy Bloodborne and reading Dune.

Look at time as "not how many days I've lived" to "how many days I will live", the number varies from 7 days to 62 years.
To manage, or to delegate, decide and reflect, means that time is a limited resource, with only a finite number left; The objective is to have a fulfilled life, therefore, will the current task work towards that objective. Fulfillment can be measured through external factors such as skills gained, knowledge to be shared and acted upon, or a more direct and selfish desire of "does this feel good".

t. neet pretentious that only wastes resources.

dumb frogposter

I only average about 1-2 movies a week these days since I do more reading. It actually makes movies better though since I understand the films more.

Cut video games because they are an unworthy medium.

i barely watch movies, i barely play video games, i read some stuff about math

my stress levels are so high I can't enjoy movies anymore

Haven't watched much since I started Bloodborne desu

I cut the vidya out

I've read a book for at least an hour a day every single day since I was about 7. Games, I burn myself out on and only play them for a few minutes to check in on shit if it's online. Movies are the hardest, because to really give good ones the attention they deserve, I have to get off this fucking site, which is nigh impossible. I usually just wind up watching shows or silly horror movies so they can just kind of run without requiring real focus.

I don't.

I don't play anymore, I'm not 15.
I can't read because I fall asleep.

There is literally nothing wrong with playing games ocasionally as long as you aren't investing a vast majority of your free time in them

Jim?

If your under 18 then yeah, if your over 18 and unironically still play video games your still a child

Someone translate this jargon.

Stalker/Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption/Neuromancer

Can confirm I'm 14 and I play videogames.

he's saying you're a pseud, a neet and a waste of oxygen.

By not playing video games or read books

>playing videogames
Grow up, they're all shit anyway.

Watch movies/shows while doing other stuff.
Like lifting weights.

>being so insecure you think not playing will make you more "mature"

>tfw listening to "once upon a time in paris" while watchIng a world on the cusp of greatness and full of potential instead unravel and fall appart while my own life follows suit
At this point i just wish i had more money for more drinking
youtube.com/watch?v=_fuIMye31Gw

Playing videogames and reading books is childish though, you are basically trying to escape reality by living in another fantasy world. Being mature is all about facing reality and dealing with all the shit.

(you)

Reality is a horrific nightmare for many people, escaping from it isn't childish. Not everyone is privileged enough for their real life to be pleasant.

because books are mostly Harry Potters, right?

t. iq58

>Being mature is facing is reality
If your idea of living a mature life is to work yourself to the bone every day, from cradle to grave, never having an ounce of fun and enjoyment in your life, why the fuck are you on a film board? Are you really so thin-skinned that you've gone through life convincing yourself that you "can't do that, too childish" is the appropriate reaction to anything fun? Do you really think that when you die and look back on your life, all those hours of you working, never having fun is really going to leave you satisfied? I really do hope you're in high school or something, because hopefully you'll have time to realize that it doesn't matter a fucking bit what people "think" about you. You think it matters a fucking ounce that whatever you're doing is childish? Escapism is the core of every single piece of fiction, and it's sole purpose is to engross you in a world that isn't the one we live in.

I said playing videogames and reading books is childish, I didn't say that watching kinos or movies is childish.

neet

I don't really play vidya or read much

mostly movies/tv/anime, want to start reading some manga

you're a retard implying every single video game or a book is merely a escapist fantasy made to forget you about your daily problems

2 monitor setup
Playing a game on one monitor
Movie on second one while listening a audiobook

You're a moron, I do hope you in time see how stupid you are.

Whats the difference? The only one i see is that film is the easiest of the 3 for brainlets like you to deal with

BTFO

You're right, and the losers here can not handle it.

Lol sometimes I sit in my single room apartment saying to myself "now what?".

Thinking about buying my own appartment to get off the rent-jew but I don't know if that will change anything about my mental situation.

>The media that is the easiest to consume and requires no thinking or input from me is the one that isn't childish
Sure thing bucko, you sound really tough and mature to me.

Now, you get BIG.

When watching movies you completely turn off your brain. You don't have to create some kind of fantasy world in your brain or control a character through levels.

Stop being so rude to me, just because I said the truth.

>got, mad men and sopranos (for the 4th time)
>witcher 2
>and quiet flows the don

+I play chess and try to get into med school. Fuck my life

retarded generalizations somehow constitute as truth? sure.

>med school
your funeral, but good luck user!

>ALL OF X IS Y
>MY OPINION IS FACT
You're acting like a child.

I was unaware of how excersizing your brain is childish, is that also your reason for hating reading?

Reading books and watching films are acceptable adult hobbies. Playing video games, reading comic books or watching cartoons/anime are chldish hobbies.

>READING IS FOR CHILDREN
Sure thing Brainlet, good luck on your SAT

not all comic books are capeshit

t. every college aged American """"entrepreneur""""

I grew out of video games a long time ago and manage to go to the movies once a week while reading every day and going to gym 5 times a week. With a job. Stop sitting on your computer doing nothing like you are right now and there's 16 hours in a day.

Yes, but most of them are rather worthless compared to books and films. Of course there is nothing wrong to read a good comic book or watch some anime once a year.

>reading books is childish
Here's the (you) you asked for. Have fun flipping burgers.

But whats the difference ? Its not as engaging and kino as reading but its much more so than film
What specifically cases you to draw the line?

By not doing any of the three and shitposting at Sup Forums all day.

it's a medium like any other, filled with it's good and the bad.

Most films and books are for mature audiences, most comics/anime/video games are for kids or immature adults

society dictates it

>Most films and books are for mature audiences
you honestly believe this, right? laughable.

the bait

It doesn't.

>as time goes on it has becoming increasingly obvious you will never achieve anything significant in your lifetime

instead of being passive about it, take some initiative and just do something with your fucking life my dude, stop wallowing in self pity and drinking yourself to death, it doesn't do you any good.

Rewatching season 1-4 Game of Thrones and the classic Yugioh series. I'm replaying Halo CE but the anniversary edition and Tron Evolution.
Reading LOTR.

Currently for various reasons I'm not watching anything, but I'm waiting for a nice number of shows.
I'm playing Mw3 because it's so damn satisfying.
At least, I'm reading Zeno's conscience but after I'm done I'll start with Dune.

just be urself bro

this, but unironically

>reading LOTR
read it last summer and it was fucking great

>pic related