Well, it's true

Well, it's true.
You can't deny that.

>Calls her pets her children

REPEAT AFTER ME

FRAGILE

WHITE

MALES

She was cool in the first two seasons, when she only had Viserys, Drogo and Jorah

Daily reminder that females are all completely incompetent rulers in GoT

What about lyanna mormont

It's poetic justice that the quality of GoT dropped when the female's started "taking over"

Coincidence? I don't think so.

england has a literal QUEEN that rules over the country

white people need to wake the fuck up

>it's a "anally annihilated trumpcuck spergs about women because they'll never touch him" re-run
*Yawn*

>Sansa in position of power

op isn't saying anything similar to pic related, or can you read?

Hey sleepy that's not an argument

I fucking hate this artist, retarded cunt

Neither is OP's vitriol.

t. virgin

Are you actually implying that 'Liza rules over literally anyone or anything?

she represents the millennial female ideal
>"It's queer how out of touch with truth women are. They live in a world of their own, and there has never been anything like it, and never can be. It's too beautiful altogether, and if they were to set it up it would go to pieces before the first sunset. Some confounded fact we men have been living contentedly with ever since the day of creation would start up and knock the whole thing over.

>alt-tumblr delusion
it's honestly sad to me that you people are so radicalized that everything becomes black and white like this.

>5'8"

Come on he's 5'5" at best

>Kit Harington is 5'8
Jesus why are manlets this pathetic?

>Dat projection

Don't worry, I'm sure some fair maiden shall yield her virtue to you once news travels of your daring online adventures.

what do you think women are?

i've never seen anybody complain about that aspect of the show

that's because nobody does but modern women can't handle criticism and lash out at the slightest bit

i think he's 5'7"

i think some women are what alt-weenies cry about while the majority of them lean slightly one way or the other. you'd know this if you ever interacted with them or didn't dismiss Pew polls as a Soros front.

do you have anything else other than snark up your sleeve? i talked about the ideal that millennial women want to live up to.

alpha widow, future catlady confirmed

hello tumblr

Liz I did.

nobody is complaining about those women. I think people DID have reason to complain, however, about Dorne being ruled by the king's dead little little brother's ex-girlfriend and her step-daughters, and The Reach being ruled by the dead king's mother, who didn't even belong to the house regnant. Furthermore, Sansa is only in her position because of the actions of men, Dany is only in her position because of the actions of men, and Cersei.... oh, I guess it also makes no fucking sense for her to be in her position. Once again, mother of the dead king who isn't even part of the ruling house. Am I expected to believe that there are no Baratheon cousins/second cousins/great uncles who are going to contest the claim of a claimless, childless, well-hated 40 year old woman who has been publicly castigated by the church?

also dany is a stupid slut and sansa probably wouldn't even fart in my mouth, 0/10

Fuck that scene, her "son" fucking DIES and
all she does is look slightly sad, I was expecting
her to chimp out on the night king and everyone
trying to talk her out of it. That scene was
supossed to be intense and all we got was
her trying not to fell asleep

those 4 things are literally the worst part of the show though.

foreel
I remember thinking "Oh, fuck, I can't imagine the look on her face right now," and I was right, I couldn't imagine it. Idk if she was trying to portray "shock and pain to the point of not even being able to process it," but all I saw on her face was moderate interest. How the fuck did they cast her to begin with? She MUST be jewish or have favors owed or something.

nice bait

Who goes out of their way to make this shit?

>Cersei.... oh, I guess it also makes no fucking sense for her to be in her position.
she has an 8 foot zombie warrior bodyguard and was sitting next to the throne. anyone who spoke up about her switching seat would be killed, so people let it slide.
evil reigns when good men do nothing etc.

insecure Sup Forumstards

don't change the fact that she still got ugly titties

She was really really really hot in the beginning

me, its getting reposted so I'm happy

>too scared to make comment about all men

hello i like ice cream

Did he rape them ?

*unsheathes katana* say that again fucko, i dare you...

>Let's see... I hate dragons, magic, zombies and huge explosions. What show is the best for me?

>The Wire
>Nope!

>Mad Men
>Nope!

>A medieval fantasy show
>Perfect!