Underrated classic. Doesn't get talked about enough

Underrated classic. Doesn't get talked about enough

Other urls found in this thread:

tvline.com/2017/08/22/kevin-can-wait-donna-death-explained-erinn-hayes-season-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked queen of kings a lot, it was a nice balance. Not too happy go lucky like friends but not as dark as Everybody Loves Raymond. I think the fact that there weren't any kids involved made the show much more light hearted.

Doug should've divorced when they were remortgaging the house though, it's obvious they really don't care at all for each other at all.

Carrie was a cuntish slut.

Though Doug wouldn't have been able to do better.

he could've boned holly if he wanted.

That's a massive downgrade.

holly was cute. CUTE!

>height
that can't possibly be right

>paul blart mall cop is nearly a decade old

there is no GODDAMN way this is true

I find it funny his brother plays a loser character in both of the shows Kevin James headlines.

MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY

He's a big guy

Aren't they replacing the wife in Kevin Can Wait with Carrie? What's the likelihood of an Arthur cameo?

if he's 6'11 that makes whats-her-name like 6'6

BACK IS GETTIN TIGHT

Yes
They said they murdered off his wife character "out of respect" for her after they fired her
lmao

SITTIN HERE IN TRAFFIC

wait what, really?

ON THE QUEENSBORO BRIDGE TONIGHT

tvline.com/2017/08/22/kevin-can-wait-donna-death-explained-erinn-hayes-season-2/
>Kevin Can Wait‘s controversial decision to kill off its leading lady was more than just creatively driven. It was also made out of respect for Donna’s portrayer Erinn Hayes, according to exec producer Rob Long.

I DON'T CARE 'CUZ ALL I WANNA DO

Do we know why she was fired?

>IS WATCH A BLACK MAN RIDE ALL NIGHT IN BED WITH YOU

Jesus, it really was a different time back then huh?

IS CASH MY CHECK AND DRIVE RIGHT HOME TO YOU

viewers didn't like her.

Arthur is basically just Frank Costanza but it only adds to the show. Great character actor

doug and carrie
doug and carrie

That's hilarious they're killing off his wife in the new show, I remember when it was first about to come out people on here were memeing that it was basically the same timeline as KoQ but Doug killed his wife for being such a bitch and had to change his identity and start over.

I've got the dvd boxed set. Came in a box shaped like his IPS truck.

Arthur Arthur Arthur Arthur Arthur Arthur Arthur

deacons wife was an evil cunt

carrie was an evil cunt

deacon should have got with holly in that one episode

show turned cartoon tier after a while

finale was shit

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Blue, Green and Yellow ranger really let themselves go, Goddamn

BABY ALL MY LIFE I WILL BE DRIVING HOME TO YOU

Do you feel sorry for kids who grew up in 2007+, and didn't have comfy shows like King of Queens?

>Everybody Loves Raymond
>dark

I wish it was talked about more. It went on for years and has some legitimately hilarious episodes. I bet it'll have a bump in popularity when it becomes old enough to be "nostalgic" in a few years

They are killing off his wife on his new sitcom and replacing her with carrie because of one episode she was on getting exceptional ratings. lel

i once watched an episode of everybody loves raymond high and thought it was a drama
they were just yelling at eachother and everyone seemed so broken

I mean it had its "darker" moments. But I'd say just as many as KoQ. I wouldn't call it dark though

Hate Fatton Oswalt, but I love Spencer

Is Carrie just a Lesser Susie Green?