Pretty sad that Quebec is the only place in Canada with a culture & identity...

Pretty sad that Quebec is the only place in Canada with a culture & identity, yet everyone else in Canada constantly shits on us. Why is that?

Attached: BD2FEA23-AD55-4D52-92F3-15934C3515D3.png (250x212, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KitLiKbIsSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you're actually trying to make people in Canada slightly dislike Quebecois with that sort of post.

It’s true though, why are they so jealous that their soulless anglo provinces are shit

because we give you everything, make French mandatory to learn, put your French labels on our products, give you a sovereign province to govern yourselves with, and yet you people still whine about muh independence and muh eternal Anglo oppressing me

French speakers everywhere cause jealousy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KitLiKbIsSU

Woah so generous, I guess they should let you destroy their culture and language little by little then

Same with Texas here.

no

that's their choice then; they can either go back to France or decide to stay and deal with our system of governance
just be lucky the Anglo helped you as much as they did because they sure as hell didn't have to maintain your pretentious people's culture

Because hitting seals and poutine doesn't mean you have a culture.
You're really just strip clubs and young sluts

Noone knows anything about Quebec apart from 'they speak French'. What culture are you talking about apart from speaking a different language? Because you're all basically snow yanks to me

Quebec has the good snow yanks though

haha okay...
but you made a little mistake.
You see it is us who let you miserable piles of nothing subsist by our side. One word from us and Canada will become french, so watch out, *Nglo.

Attached: 1398471242734.gif (400x225, 1.15M)

>they can either go back to France or decide to stay and deal with our system of governance
Or secede. Québec belonged to their ancestors just as it belongs to them.

>one word from us and Canada will become French
sorry lad before you know it 'your' province will be swarmed not with Africans and Algerians (like what you people are currently mixing with) but Indians and Chinese
and then Canada can be sold to the Chinese and French will become a minority
that's what happens when you're the loser in history and don't care about your colonies heheh....
here is a pic of me PUNCHING YOU IN THE FACE
*POW*
DIE FRENCH'MAN' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: france BTFO.png (1071x710, 654K)

nope
the only way they can secede is violently, and with all of your failure in modern history your people won't be able to do it

The Frenchman fears the strong anglo warrior, but I will let you have your delusion in order to keep you quiet

all the weird Canadians are the French ones

Attached: trudeau shuffle.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

what a spectacle

Yeah because separatist insurrections have had a history of failure this past century right?
Just to let you know, the current French stance about Québec is that we won't support their separatist movement unless they make it very clear that they want their independence. Do you actually think you could deal with a separatist movement backed by the fifth best military in the world?
Acadians like Trudeau are basically French Canadians who became Anglos.

You act like wankers on here, if there's an angry Canadian poster they're always a Quebecois.

>What is Iqaluit
>What is British Columbia

that was the past century; separatist insurrections past the cold war era have mostly been an epic failure
let's take a look at some more recent examples of insurrections
>Chechnya insurrection
huge epic fail
and even if they succeed at first the state they broke off from can just invade them again at a later date, as Russia did
>al-Qaeda in Iraq
huge epic fail
destroyed their entire country while it didn't hurt America in the slightest
>Catalonian independence movement
an even bigger huge epic fail
nobody even remembers it anymore
>Kurdish independence movement
probably the biggest epic fail in history
as we speak right now they are getting BTFO by Turkey outside of Turkey
>other independence movements, including Quebec
literally nobody cares about them
and if they do become relevant one day, then it's doomed to fail thanks to improvements in surveillance and technology. If in an unrealistic scenario your province ever rose up it would be taken over in a week, and good luck being able to do any sort of naval landing against us once they are occupied

Nobody in Canada actually cares enough about Quebec anymore to shit on it. Most Anglo-Canadians are either indifferent or have a favourable opinion on Quebec.

Because you treat french language as a big deal and french is an awful sounding language

having heard the tongues of south america, I would say that you people of Iberia haven't much legroom yourselves regarding palatability of speech