Give me one (1) good reason why the EU shouldn't be a federal superpower capable of competing with America and China

give me one (1) good reason why the EU shouldn't be a federal superpower capable of competing with America and China.

Attached: uAeAZu7.png (1927x1071, 61K)

Because the combined egos of Europeans will result in another slapfight over the EU throne

They have Jews and Arabs Overlords

SUPERPOWERTUGAL

europe has nothing to offer anymore

Because they took all the worst parts of the Soviet Union's satellite state idea and threw it in a blender with bleak authoritarianism + monolithic bureaucracy. Presto! A shithole.

The Euro nations will become shitty nearly indistinguishable states ruled over by distant corrupt bureaucrats that are nearly impossible to get rid of.

so they will become the US

Our states are anything but indistinguishable

not "should't" , they CAN'T be.

Great Games always end in blood.
But yes, I would prefer a federal Europe with very high levels of local autonomy and complete regional cultural autonomy along with a common language to facilitate communication.

Latin?
...please don't say *ngl*sh

Yes, Latin or some conlang derivative of it, since Latin is pretty difficult.
I hate Engish.

It would become the United States but even more tragic because it actually had culture once.

The EU is a bigger threat to our welfare than the USA or China. A corrupt elite. Throwing away our money. Compromising our security. Taking away our sovereignty.

Because the difference between Germany and Poland is way bigger than between California and Louisiana

t. polfag retard not knowing what is the EU

t. polfag who does not know what an argument is

I..can't

Attached: 1494019607361.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Because then America would be #2

They are American, Russian and Chinese shills who want Europe return to the Cold War era when it was divided and dominated by the interests of exterior powers.

lack of solidarity

Because there is no such thing as a " European ". There are Frenchmen, Brits, Germans etc, there is no " European " except in the minds of deluded far leftists.

Nations have different values and goals. Look at the East/West migrant split. Half the continent decided collective suicide was a good idea, the East decided it won't allow foreigners in. It simply won't ever happen.

you dont know the EU, the structure, or anything factual about it, you are a retard, leave and never come back little shit

Different countries with different needs, nobody want to let the Germnans ruin Europe again

t. non European

Attached: 1426965745970.jpg (480x360, 22K)

finland and eesti will become once again slaves for germanic people :(

Attached: 1516594353716.jpg (540x540, 56K)