Robert Byrd apologized; David Duke has not

Wow, made me think.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/02/at-least-robert-byrd-apologized-whats-your-excuse-david-duke/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no hard feelings guys

I wonder if black people would accept an apology. The left will spin this like no tomorrow.

More like he decided he could further himself using them as a political weapon instead of using them to plow his field.

In politics, there is no such thing as apologizing. The media will never forgive you, and neither will I.

I don't get this "appology" meme these shills use. How exactly does apologizing for being the grand dragon of the KKK absolve him of all the jigaboos he killed.

Very few blacks in WV to pander to. Byrd only did it because the Democratic party became more liberal after the 60s.

this. If trump was connected to this guy there would be no forgiveness

David Duke is a national treasure

actually david duke did too if im not mistaken

So if David Duke apologizes will the Democrat party accept him?

David Duke did though

>WaPo defending Byrd
It's over folks, Trump is the next president.

David Duke has tho

>lynch
>6 million colored folks
>be the mentor of a presidential canidate
>lol oops sorry :)

>its ok Xddd

Michael Richards also apologized.
But that never mattered to you libcucks now did it?

Didn't David Duke apologise and say he regrets going to the KKK and he was just a dumb kid at the time?

Donald Trump and Ivanka didn't endorse David Duke.

Hillary and Bill endorsed Byrd likely because his old KKK network made him such a powerfull figure.

He was Kleagle

>>A Kleagle is an officer of the Ku Klux Klan whose main role is to recruit new members.

>>The chief officer of a Klan was an Exalted Cyclops and the subordinate officers were known as the Twelve Terrors

So this guy lead his Twelve Terrors and was a recruiter.
You can't apologize for this. He too was no little boy when he joined like Bill Clinton said.

>APOLOGIZE

I'm so tired of hearing the lugenpresse say "When will Trump apologize?"

What the fuck does that even do?

not only endorsed but called him her mentor

Yes but teaching yourself facts is for shills

Did byrd really kill some nogs?

>ywn larp while drinking and talking about how you hate niggers

Apologize.

I don't know if Duke apologized per se, but he certainly regards his time in the Klan as a youthful error.

>Clinton speaks highly of and endorses a well known former KKK member who was opposed to the Civil Rights Act.
>So what? he apologized!

>Literally who former KKK member says he likes trump.
>UGH TRUMP IS SUCH A RACIST!

Trumps mentor, Roy Cohn taught Trump to never apologize and always attack.

Trump also learned not to apologize after Jimmy the Greek got fired after something he said. It doesnt pay to apologize when you are at Trumps level

"I am sorry" - Hitler

>All is well now

Not on his level and when he joined. He fucked with legislature on the local, state and federal level.

He paid reperation and greased the right hands however that would not exonarate him in the public eye if the media has a serious look at him.

They're even defending Klan leaders now, wow.

Does he have a point

Saying "Democrats are the real racists" here won't win any black votes.

Go post those screeds on Facebook and on World Star Hip Hop.

Maybe you should
e-mailortwaaterorfagbookormygayspaceorphonecallorgobyhishouseandvisithimorsomething
and ask him yourself, faggot.
Then you can post again, and
tell us what he said instead of
asking stupid questions.

>50 years since civil rights movement
>nogs are still as violent and barbaric as they ever were, if not more
>Please apologize for not liking us.

No. Because it implies Trump supporters are irredeemably racist compared to an actual KKK member who actually recruited white supremacists. The entire statement claiming Trump and his supporters are racist is also conclusory because it is not backed up by facts

>> At least Robert Byrd apologized

Lol theyre actually defending KKK members now but ohhh Sup Forums, theyre absolute terrorists!!

If I had a nickel for every false equivalency used by the (((MSM))) I could buy out the fucking Fed

He's just claiming everyone that likes Trump is an evil racist. Tell him to suck your dick.

Many Trump supporters are worried about whites becoming a minority, at least here on Sup Forums. This has been said in several threads. If there isn't even a slight bit of racism there, why are you afraid?

After all, if races are equal, it shouldn't matter whether America is 90% white or 10% white.

no because Byrd lied about renouncing his racism

Apologizing for being racist doesn't make you stop being racist.

>we now see the day where the left openly defends KKK members
>it is actually considered tolerant
Wew boy

because they're not

I wish they were

Robert Byrd was a fucking race traitor who renounced our holy cause for the sake of power.

That's a false equivalence. If you look at the entire human population on earth, white's are actually a very small minority. God forbid we have more diversity on the planet with more white people.

They are trying to control damage for hillary

It damn sure matters when you have niggers openly saying that they want to kill white people.

Hey niggers, I'm sorry you wee born black!

I work for CTR.There is no way that is a picture of Byrd. Gotta be someone else? Please?

HAHAHAHAH fucking kikes are so stupid. They can't admit defeat.

What would Robert Byrd think of non-white who supports white nationalism?
I don't find David Duke appealing. He has the face of a little boy despite his beard.

>call him a faggot.jpg

>KKK is a democrat organization
>Democrats defend democrats
>not that hard to understand.

How to correct the record

Step 1
>Got a source for that?
Step 2
>If NO, laugh off their argument
>If YES, tell them its not a valid source
Step 3
kill yourself you traitor

The media should all be purged

>i pretend not to understand what realignment is for the sake of a dumb narrative that convinces no one

Why are Trump supporters worried about whites becoming a minority then?

Sorry I leaked we were here. Please don't tell Hillary. I don't want to be found dead in a week.

In the words of a certain presidential candidate

"When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time."

because the country will be a leftist hellhole like brazil

Trump did not support David Duke, hillary supported Robert Byrd.

The races are not the same, whites have a higher IQ than blacks.

The reason the KKK wants more blacks is the same reason a plantation owner wants more slaves: money and power.

you really buy that shit?

they went from the anti black party to the anti white party

same party different color.

Why are people so happy and excited about making whites a minority? Do they treat white minorities terribly in the countries they come from or something?

That was Maya Angelou

The KKK and Democratic Party still have the same goals in mind: power through ruling the blacks.

Because no civilization has EVER survived the majority becoming the minority without civil war and a break up (see Rome, Greece, Egypt, Sumeria), and no country that ever went minority white, has ever recovered and is to this day a shit hole. See Brazil, Argentina (in b4 white), South Africa, and Zimbabwe.

>muh imaginary realignment despite the fact black people voted dem decades before LBJ
hi young turks

>who was a KKK member in his youth
Wasn't he in the KKK for like 30 years?

>youths

of course not, there have been 3 major incarnations of the Klan in American history, only the first was somewhat violent, a few dozen nogs killed mainly accused rapists and theives, much more whites hung than coons though.

BLM has racked up more kills this century than the klans 100's of chapters

He said white niggers in like 2001

youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro

Claiming that Democrats are closet Klansmen is the dumbest political argument ever made.

>I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

BUT HE SAID HE'S SORRY GUYS

good to know all it takes is an i'm sorry to be forgiven by dems for joining the KKK and being a white supremacist, i'm sure that this isn't a one time thing because hilary called him her mentor

Claiming that Republicans are closet Klansmen is the dumbest political argument ever made.

Really makes you fucking think doesn't it?

Whites are already a world minority.
Besides, it's not so much >muh minority
but the fact they're becoming minorities in their own fucking countries. Every race has a country except white people.

>liberals and the magic power of "sorry"

>1944
oy vey

The DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS is the worst. Stop conceding the moral high ground to your opponents.

You are still worried though. If you were not a racist, and believed races were equal, you would have no fear of living in a white minority nation.

Quoting Byrd's opposition to race mixing is an odd appeal, many Trump supporters are against it as well.

David Duke is a perfect example of media bias.

Everything else Duke says the media ignores.
They ignore what he says because they don't want to help spread the word of a white supremacist.

Duke says he supports Trump.
Media: Oh look everyone! Look at what David Duke the KKK guy thinks about Trump.

Great job there media.

fuckin hypocrites

they were klansmen faggot. that's historical fact.

its unfortunate that Republicans don't have that honor. We have a much more cucked political history. It's only a bad argument because the "racists" of yesteryear were retarded big government collectivists who wanted cheap farm equipment for their manses they never stepped foot on.

You need to lurk more faggot and read the communist hand manuals my friend. They wrote about what they are doing right now back in the 1930's and 1960's. Take saul alinskeys writings for example.

Its pure divide and conquer. They just use the exact same tactics they used in from 1864-1964 except now its against whites because we are a global minority. Its identity politics and its extremely effective.

There is no single race that is a majority in the world. The Han Chinese are currently the most populous race, and even they are only 20% of the world population.

Whites are still a supermajority in Europe, and nearly every European country is homogenous save for maybe the United Kingdom and France. Even Australia is 90% white, and that is a country that was not historically inhabited by Europeans.

many GOP voters implicitly view the GOP as the White party and the Dems as the non-white party

>nationalists are sekrit commies! read ayn rand!

Large parts of Western Europe are projected to be minority White within our lifetimes.

The races are not equal, equality is under the law. Equal opportunity not equal outcome. Nowhere in nature is anything equal and never will be, because of the metal time dimension and the pairs of opposites.

I used to live in Colombia, I had bullet holes in my house because I lived near the bad side of the city, I came to America to enjoy freedom and safety, not to live in Detroit by a different name.

TL;DR: white majority places are nice.

>sorry for hanging dem niggers
Byrd

>I don't hate niggers, I just care about my race same as a black who cares about his race and I am not sorry
duke

I'll take duke over Byrd anyday.

look I don't know if you got the memo but the kkk is a fucking costume party today

this isn't 1935 where they're hanging dudes from trees, there are like 10 people in it

so i guess neither party are closet klansmen, but kkk was always dem

>Whites are still a supermajority in Europe
Not where it matters.
>and nearly every European country is homogenous save for maybe the United Kingdom and France
And Sweden.
And Germany.
And while not in Europe, America, Canada and New Zealand.

Oh look, all the white countries that matter (except for Sweden, Sweden doesn't matter).
It'd be like saying all asian countries are homogeneous except China, Japan and Korea. The only countries left are essentially scraps.

>>nationalists are sekrit commies! read ayn rand!

the democrats are not nationalists they are globalist eugenics based satanists.

>Quoting Byrd's opposition to race mixing is an odd appeal, many Trump supporters are against it as well.

I hate faggots like you who think we should never point of the hypocrisy of Democrats

he was talking about basic races and you know it: black, white, asian, native american and sometimes hispanic, don't try to invalidate the argument by pretending he's refering to ethnic groups like japanese, han, german, anglo ect.

And more importantly, because progressivism has become more dangerous

Yeah, there's probably a distinction to be drawn there. We modern racists don't want cheap colored labor.

Still not effective rhetoric.

Fuck off you shill faggot. Shove that pic up your ass and tell me who it is.

Apology makes everything ok now

Remember guys, if your enemy apologizes to you, they win.