Who here /MGTOW/?

Why haven't you joined, Sup Forums? This life is the best.

>never have to deal with a bitchy girlfriend ruining my life
>don't have to live with a wife who stops making herself look good after marrying
>never have to worry about potential child support or alimony
>don't have to worry about wife cheating on me
>never have whiny kids who wake up in the middle of the night and take over my life
>never have to find a women who loves and respects me and expects me to be her life partner, and lets me fulfill some of the wildest, passionate sexual fantasies I could have ever dreamed of
>never have to have children as a result
>don't ever have to make enough to support my family
>never have to see my kids grow up and face the same challenges I did
>don't have to live the rest of my years out being happy surrounded by people I love

Y-yeah.. I love being r-redpilled..

Go to /r9k/ you tard in a half-shell.

And then he said "Who here /MGTOW/? Why haven't you joined, Sup Forums? This life is the best."

I am now, cunt of a wife has been cheating on me for 4 months with a NEET.

It's genetic suicide. If we all did it the white race would end in one generation. literally one of the Jews masterpieces. I only wish we could get the Mexicans and Africans to do it.

I envy you guys and the Aussies, you can get away with just beating the shit out of your women.

I'm not averse to getting married, but considering collapse is around the corner, I want a woman who is at least as useful as myself.

She needs to know how to cook and sew and garden, all the old school woman jobs that every woman used to know how to do. I absolutely don't want some ambitious harridan who Wants It All, oh gawd no. She needs to like staying home, like those traditional divisions of labor.

Otherwise at this point? I'd rather just fly solo. I'll have a better chance of making it through collapse alone than with the wrong woman.

Some skank who just has a moist hole and temporary young looks? Eh, I'd rather just fuck a cheap whore and turn out the lights. While wearing a condom.

Straight up man, the dumb bitch has been buying cigarettes and food on our card when she's out with fuck boi. I've got him narrowed down to 2 apartment complexes nearby.

Maybe for you guys but you dont need a wife to breed.

You fell for it

og mgtow coming through

Because it's basically incels sour grapes fags.

I guess I'm MGTOW by default but I don't parade the label or consider myself in whatever movement it is. I just don't date or have any interest in dating.

MGTOW reporting in

Who needs 3D anyway? I ain't no mangina provider n' shit.

Who needs those lying whores when you can have a perfectly good pillow?

Because I'm not a faggot
Also I'm not autistic nor a degenerate. Go back to your safe space

ITT: People who don't read the entire OP

I love how MGTOWs like to think they're "red-pilled" because they won't die enslaved to a hag's child support.

If you're not a degenerate failure that won't happen in the first place, and you're also contributing to the doom of the white race. Thanks faggot

if you can find someone worth marrying do it.
if not don't, because being single is better than being in a shitty relationship.

How is this difficult?

how can wagecucks even compete ?

they can't