>2018
>Poland bans shops from working on Sunday
>for religios reasons

How ridiculous is that?

Attached: 84D506C8-4C5A-42BC-82CD-22886D5D7114-7404-0000067B67B2F117.png (277x182, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bfmtv.com/police-justice/un-boulanger-ecope-de-3-000-euros-d-amende-pour-avoir-trop-travaille-1394627.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its normal in many cities and villages here.
And used to be the norm everywhere here.

>Slavs in charge of making smart decisions

> 2018
> Western Europe opens its borders to MENA
> for humanitarian reasons

How ridiculous is that?

Good. that's the case in every civilized part of the world

I thouth Netherlands is progressive. It's like forcing religion down everyones throats

No. Living in place where everything is open any time of the day (Moscow) this seems bullshit

We are liberal. We mind our own business.

So you have places like Amsterdam and you have bible belts where nobody owns a tv and women dont vote.

Poland you look like a little baby
Watch this
>bfmtv.com/police-justice/un-boulanger-ecope-de-3-000-euros-d-amende-pour-avoir-trop-travaille-1394627.html
>French police arrests a local baker because he works too much
>Baker have to pay a 3k€ bill to the French gov

Man, Poland is getting more and more appealing by the day. What do I need to do to get a job over there?

hmmmm

Attached: tania.jpg (2048x1536, 393K)

> this is your country on leftism

Attached: 9841984141.jpg (1250x703, 86K)

Emigrate to Germany.

Shouldn't his boss be punished instead.

Or was he self-employed? If he was self-employed why should the government care? He can't be exploiting himself.

My ma and pa used to be small business owners and work 14 hours a day, each. They basically lived at the shop.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAER GUY*_ETTES!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???

Current year argument does make sense though. What was ok in 19th century, for various reasons, is not ok today

Jeez read up on the law. As a Pole I think it is silly, but it isn't a big deal. No one feels oppressed by this.

What, because the year changed? It's incredibly lazy and usually a way of covering for your complete ignorance of the history of the """progress""" you celebrate.

Because technologies changed, because science advanced and mentality of the people is different. There is even specific term for this - anachronism

And they banned abortion in 2014.
Poland is like the southern US.
All religious conservative places are poor and stupid.

I would be pissed if the shop was closed on sunday. How is this not oppression?

Why would anyone want to work on Sunday?
A 24/7 suparmarket, sure, pubs, cafe's, fine, but the rest is supposed to be closed on Sunday

We're not inbred.

you're just jealous

>All religious conservative places are poor and stupid.

Yeah keep drinking the jewlaid kid.

Attached: paycheck.jpg (793x496, 91K)

you got it backwards

religion is not the main reason, sunday is day for resting, to be with family, not working

this is to promote families, only if poland could have liveable wages instead of fake "family promotions", then more children would be born

I unironically support this law. Sunday is for family, not for (((trading))).

Because working people have day off on Sunday, ALL the service industry should ba available on sunday cause that's when most people can use it

yes, Polska is great. we also need this law.

Look, a human!
Christ "leftists" sicken me. Absolutely this.

then stay in your own country, other people have different values than you, globalist

Not everyone is married with little kids
You can spend good time with family at Ikea just as well

You are a pole in Canada, just to be clear?

no

BASED

Our (((experts))) from the left are screeching that this law will not last a year. I hope they will rot in hell.

Attached: 1482646504951s.jpg (175x250, 8K)

>supermarket chains exploit workers
>ex-commie cunts into unions
>people can't into contract negotiation
>government steps in
>people are somehow amazed
On one hand I'm all for free market, on the other the way that large chains treat their employees is simply disgusting. I don't know, I'm probably more pro than against this law.

and ppl who work at ikea do what? we had this law too, it was hated and it was stupid so they took it back, but the reasoning is what i told you, poland is copying orbán on everything

i wasn't paying much attention but as far as i know the reason for this is that people working as shopkeepers have free sundays too

*CAN'T into unions
Missed a word there

fuck people who depreciate wages t b h

People in service industry are non educated. The least they could do for society is shift their schedule. Besides anyone willing to do so can be paid extra

Damn, coastal welfare keeps you guys fat.

Everything is closed on Sunday here too, and on weekdays everything closes after 6:30pm (expect gas stations are open till 22)

>you must be this educated to be considered a human being
Lol
>paid extra
Doesn't happen.

Working on sunday is not that hard, bitch please

If you haven't grasped the concept of wanting to spend time family and friends by now, I guess you won't. Just stop moving goalposts.