They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions...

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Why is the Iron Giant in this movie?

you are mad because you are angry

Movie/book is all about references shoved into a big MMO-type thing. Don't know if Iron Giant was in the book, but I think WB is making the movie, so he's either there because he was there in the book, because he's substituted in for something they couldn't get the rights to, or just because they can.

I voted for Bernie and I hate this flick.

High projection rates.

>Republicans
>enjoying art

this is what gives it away, edit this out and repost for guaranteed upvotes and discussion. not bad tho, 6/10.

>normal
>voted republicans

Yep, this is babby-tier trolling. Who ever wrote this should jump in a creek. RP1 is a steaming pile of shit though.

what is Sup Forums's obsession with reddit?

>flicks
>art

Pick one, bozos

White people in the US vote disproportionately Republican

Iron Giant is in the book,not in a big role.
it's supposed to replace another IP WB didn't have.

we won't get Eva or Gundam mechs.
probably not even Leopardon nor Mechagodzilla

>If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings

Are Lost City of Z and Dunkirk the only old-fashioned movies worth seeing this year? I don't wanna see anything with the manchild, quipping, ironic, CGI everywhere, sensibility, so this means the entire blockbuster section turns me off. Yet I still want visual spectacle, narrative sincerity and exploration of masculine themes instead of SJW, low-budget, amoral, low-effort navel-gazing, relationship dramas or social issues flicks about African-American homosexuality, which also eliminates the entire indie scene and most prestige Oscarbait pictures.

I have read a few pages posted around here form the book and even that looks terrible.

The current state of Sup Forums is due to reddit: sneedposting, picklerick, got, capeshit...

>tfw the page where he just lists books he's read and star trek episodes he's seen

inferiority complex

>I want middlebrow shit instead of actually good movies

What? You're wrong fuck you

gets newfags like you to bump the threads

reddit=Sup Forums