Make Black Panther white petition

Surely you support diversity. Right user?

change.org/p/marvel-make-black-panther-white

Fuck off as a longtime marvel fan I actually think Black Panther is pretty cool. You better not have been the one who created that petition you embarrassing faggot.

What are you going to fucking do about it?

Bumping for potential. I like Black Panther as well but sometimes we must make sacrifices for the penultimate lulz

Its a leaf. He will sing you a song about beavers and logging.

This user gets it.

kek that's a bit too obvious, try petitioning make BP brown to show solidarity with those oppressed Pacos facing deportation. This way you can piss of SJWs but they'll have a hard time explaining why without sounding problematic like those cishet white comic nerds.

You misused "penultimate" you nog. Don't use long words if you don't know what they mean.

>change.org

Please be less stupid, starting now.

Stop being a retarded Canadian. He used it in the right context.

Reason for signing?
I put
Michael jackson had a black panther and he most likely molested kids so a white panther might be less triggering for some people

kek

Didnt fully read the op.....

Thought it said make the black panthers white. Bringing diversity to racists everywhere!

Does anyone notice a black guy named Leroy Dee started this? It makes it even more lulz worthy. What are other black people gonna say?

NO THE FUCK HE DID NOT...

batman is white

Please explain to me how a word meaning "second to last" was "used in the right context", you fucking nigger

He did if he only considers it the second most ultimate.

Signed!

Because this will not be our last laugh, holy fuck.

>common core strikes again

Bumping for lulz

>adjective: last but one in a series of things; second to the last.

I don't think he misused it. I think he he means that this will bring an end to the media flip flopping races of characters if it works out. Because if something like this were to happen it would cause a chimpout and people would think twice before flipping the race of another character.

Holy fuck. 20 of you guys already signed the petition. Lets get it to mainstream news for teh penultimate lulz.

Stop arguing, dammit. The "make Black Panther Mexican" thing had a lot of potential. Advanced Aztec civilization, maybe play the jaguar warriors into it, disappearing Mayans used an invisibility device to hide their civilization and are only coming into the world again to fight evil. Kinda like "puma man" only not as cool.

Stop defending your fellow sharts and just accept that he thought penultimate was synonymous to ultimate. And this is a fucking change.org petition with 20 signatures you delusional idiots. O i am laffin.

No, that'd be just as silly as making Peter Parker black.

yes bump. WLM
kek

Shut the fuck up you austistic manchild.

Forgot pic

>The "make Black Panther Mexican" thing had a lot of potential.
No ty.

Putting into consideration 90% of Sup Forums is likely underage highschool or elementary kids, he likely just learned the meaning of the word in his English lesson a few days ago and decided to use it here.

Agreed. It's good that they took a different direction and had Peter Parker die only to introduce a new character with similar, but different powers to Spider-Man who took the name in his honor.

Keep hitting the beehive. You're bunch of fagenablers

I'm not into black guys but I'd let Black Panther fuck me hard.

bahahahahaha

Nuke Canada. For the children.

Fuck off with this shit. Black Panther is BLACK. Fucking shill trash

You would rather follow your personal preferences than the path that leads to the most lulz?

can we start a petition to make superman cheery again

This would make 0 sense because Black Panther is a fucking African.

But maybe it'd be good revenge for turning all of our aryan superheroes into gay black teenage muslims.

Thor was a man and is now a women, iron man was white and is now black, Spiderman was white and is now Mexican. So it's only fair that black panther is now a super genius white man. Quit being a racist.

some of us see deeper than skin colour
please try not to be so racist

Won't work, ever since the invention of the term "POC" all nonwhites can feel represented if any one of them are represented. Just as long as you're not white.

>iron man was white and is now black
They're at least changing the name from Iron Man to Ironheart while she's controlling it. Thor as a woman is still Thor which is purely idiotic.

>This would make 0 sense because Black Panther is a fucking African.

He's a fictional character. Race doesn't matter!

>Fuck off with this shit. Black Panther is BLACK. Fucking shill trash

Marvel will never change Black Panther to a white person. You can't be this fucking stupid dude. This is just for the penultimate lulz.

name what black panther used to do, where he comes from originally and a single other hero he fought?

it's always fucking canada with the mindless rebbitor (1 post) responses. why do they even fucking bother

tony is going to die and digitize his mind so he can be riri's A.I.
the snark will be deadly

>South Africa
>The rest of the no longer white African colonies

Much of Africa was white due to colonization, it could definitely make sense.

it's white manchildren's fault this capeshit movie genre has been so successful to reach this point

if you like capeshit movies you are a fucking idiot with shit taste.

The next Black Panther.

Anyone have Twitter? Make this trend for the penultimate lulz

#MakeBlackPantherWhite

I don't any race changes in the comic book movies were tasteless.

It's not like anyone cared about Deadshot.

You sound triggered, maybe you should go back to your safe space.

>There's no white people in Africa

Canada is basically one big safe space.

This.

It's just a satirical Sup Forums event. This particular one is a joke.