Turks are our friends

I get it. You feel betrayed.

I get it. They have Arab admixture.

I get it. They have Asian steppe Admixture.

But it's time to bring the Turks on home.

First, let's recognize that they're not Turks. Not really.

For the most part they are natives of the Anatolian peninsula. They are more closely related to Greeks than to just about anyone.

Second, let's recognize that they were very important to our church. And this was so until very recently. Up until about 500 years ago.

They are victims of arab conquest and are suffering under a sort of stockholm syndrome.

We must treat them with kindness and bring them back to Christ, where they belong.

We are not fucking anatolian natives shut the fuck up you stupid western garbage go back to eating hamburgers and dicks

Türk studying in the west here and you can all eat my shit and die.

excellent shitposting, both of you. Hell, the OP might even get a few serious replies

Allahü ekber btw, noone is going to switch to christianity you are a deluded moron, have you spoken to another person in the last 5 years anything other than "can i get a number 3 with extra bread"?

Modern Turks are almost entirely descended from Anatolian natives. Why deny your people's ancient history?

Faggot

Nice evidence

Modern americans are almost entirely descendant of Native Americans and that macdonalds mascot Grimace, why are you denying your heritage?

they are muslims. fuck off OP

Culture triumphs genetics I guess.
Also ignore the buttblasted t*rk studying in anzacstan.

Your knowledge is completely based on 1 turk you met in your life, you are a fucking idiot, you don't know anything about Turkish nation at all and even worse is the condescention. I am done with you, when you no longer want dicks in your ass and burgers in your mouth then we talk.

If you were an actual Turk you would reply in better faith than that.

Given your flag, I can only conclude that you're actually a mongrel Aussie (as much as I'm a mongrel American) pretending to be a Turk.

I understand that the Protestantism of your ancestors left you feeling empty.

I suggest you turn to Orthodoxy rather than tipping your fedora and trolling.

Turks are indistinguishable from Greeks now though. You're blind if you don't see this, Mehmet. Pic related, a Greek who might as well be a Turk because who can even tell the difference at this point?

The fact of the matter is, the Turks do not have a unique ethnic/genetic identity - they have been wholly incorporated into the common Greek/Anatolian genotype.

>Turks think they're actually mongol warrior descendants

almost as bad as WE WUZ PHARAOHS

>Turkey
>culture

Sorry m8, high culture is what White civilizations produce.

Genetic makeup in terms of "percentages" of "x" dna is ignorant of the function and dominance, furthermore, the studies done on turkish dna are yet to be such that a layman can say they are or aren't x/y/z. Historical records and anecdotal evidence about the "asian" appearance of ancestors is also unreliable. You are just another in a long line of euro-wannabe's, accept that you are a turk. Also btw, like i said, the guy is saying we are x but no evidence!

Assumptions, just like your "evidence" that turks are anatolian, wrong.

centuries of ottoman dickings have left modern greeks as t*rkroach rapebabies who have no genetic relationship to based ancient greeks, of course they look similar

>I get it. They have Arab admixture.
No they're turkmenians. It's a asiatic mongrel nation.

They do have some arab admixture as well but they're funamentaly dirty and unclean. They need to be extermianted when we take back Constantinopel-desu

>Turks are indistinguishable from Greeks now though

You are mentaly defficient.

I understand your need to circlejerk but it is what it is turkic culture (which was heavily persianized) was imposed upon byzantine-greek culture, and locals became turkified rather than the other way around. So much for muh superiority

another case of cultural-linguistical shift is in india very similar to asia minor. A minority came and imposed them their language and religion.

Of course asia minor was never homogenous that is up until genocide
Avrupa özentiğili yapmıyorum güzel kardeşim, ermeniyi-yunanı kumzencisinden farklı görmüyor buradaki malların çoğu.
It is the other way around.

Blind man doesn't see color, tells person who can that it doesn't exist, gives no evidence other than his own blindness.

>DNA evidence doesn't count
>Historical records and anecdotal evidence is unreliable

It's almost as if you're set on believing whatever you want and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

There is no difference between you and the Greek, Mehmet. You are both the same shit. That is the point you're missing.

I agreed with your conclusion you dumbass, you just got the reasons for it completely wrong

>byzantine-greek culture, and locals became turkified rather than the other way around. So much for muh superiority

I'm sorry, are you under the impression that I consider Byzantine-Greek culture to be White culture? LOL, you're all shitskins Mehmet.

locals became turkified, and the turkish anatolian elites embraced hellenic culture to a large degree, with mehmet saying he was the emperor of a new rome. the turkic elites were already heavily influenced by persian culture, and adopted local anatolian customs as well.

ya goof.

No, we must preheat the ovens for them.

Turks are disgusting little shits who should be removed from the face of the earth

It amazes me that there are Turks willing to deny their ancient history and foundational role in Western Civilization so that they may make some petty denial to their brothers (who they call Westerners), that they are unrelated. Like the "Turk" we're speaking of.

I don't ask that any Turks change their religion today--- just that they consider the roots of their ancestors in Christianity.

Moron talking about evidence in terms of does/doesnt "count".

You cannot make the statements you are making based on the evidence presented, it is that simple! If you just speak honestly that from your IGNORANT almost BLIND like inability to observe differences in groups of people, you think that Turks are descendant from a group that you like more and want them to try to act as.

Shut the fuck up and eat your burgers with dicks, you are a piece of shit.

I hate turkroachs as much as the next user (anzuu is exempt from this... I dont care about the trap)

But this is one of the funniest things I have seen on Sup Forums

>Rejecting DNA evidence
>Being this brainwashed by Turkish propaganda

I hate to be the one to tell you, but if you are anything like the average Turk, then you're basically an Armenian/Greek who's great great great etc. ancestor got raped by a horny Mongol.

Pic extremely related.

genetic studies have been done over and over. the guys who go for low range say about 10% of turkish dna is from central asian turks, the high range is 30%. either way you're 100% faggot.

You cannot apply western racist ideology to turkish culture. We turk people only look at how to be the best, we dont really care about racial purity and never have, our culture is not of turkic purity the way a white person thinks, the turk nature is dominant no matter what composition. You dont understand anything, because you are focused on percentages of dna strands based on an inaccurate understanding of what a human is, because you come from a shit country with bad education and no culture.

>roach is pissed
>baited softly and bit hard

Being a nigger ignorant mudslime is enough to warrant death, the fact you're a nigger tier turk makes it manditory

ancient greek and modern greeks have very similar genetics, "turks raped them turned them brown" is a poltard meme trying to soothe their superiority complex
Of course, If mr cletus from cornfuckstan says Byzantine Culture is inferior than it is inferior
Wrong
Turkish elite was %90 persian %10 Byzantine. Byzaboos like meximedus were exception not the norm. Now there was a change of Turks getting hellenized and converting to Christianity. Alexius tried really hard but post crusades it was futile.
>the turkic elites were already heavily influenced by persian culture, and adopted local anatolian customs as well.
This part is true. I can say that if not for the persian influence turks would be hellenized and would become Christians in no time.

Take a look at asia minor during seljuks, almost every scholar-religious figure is from persia, which replaced the greek high culture.
I don't deny it neither most turks, I doubt the aussie ITT is a turk.

I mean give the average turk a picture of armenian a greek and someone from krgyzistan and ask whom they look most similar. They can do the math.

Hence being turk is a cultural thing "if you born in turkey you are turk" "if you call yourself turk you are turk" rather than a genetical thing.

But this though also has a downside for example there are no "kurds" you live in turkey you are turk not kurd stfu, was the official policy for quite some time.

the greek anatolians were, themselves, anatolians who adopted greek culture. they weren't like, the native culture.

>You cannot make the statements you are making based on the evidence presented, it is that simple!

Except you haven't actually presented an argument against any of my claims and evidence. You're literally just yelling "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT" at me in every reply. I know this might be expecting a lot from a lesser culture, but this isn't exactly the best example of an exchange of ideas.

>you think that Turks are descendant from a group that you like more

You're not "descendants" of a group - you have intermixed with another shitskin group (the Greeks) and in the process have become indistinguishable. The directionality of that intermixing is, quite frankly, irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

You and the Greeks are two shitskin brothers with only a different name. Pic related, it's one of your long lost cousins.

You can't even spell in YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

>the turk nature is dominant no matter what composition

there is no ideology being applied, we are simply discussing genetics and who's the ancestor of who. you stupid turkroach faggot. this is why your country is meme-tier and a joke, because like half of your country is full of faggots like you.

Stay mad, goatfucker. Turks are the lowest form of life, I'd shove my hand in a pile of dogshit before I touched a filthy turk, it's cleaner.

Sure, I wouldn't deny that, but I think my point still stands if you replaced "Greeks/Armenians" with Anatolians.

No Turkish culture and people are disgusting.

For the case of anatolians, they were hellenized who in turn were turkified later on.
iirc most dominant hablogorup was j2 which has its traces to pre bronze age era. so even the indo-european migration only changed the culture-language.

So maybe you can go back 3000 years and talk about hittites how they are genetically locals who just got "hittited"

Your evidence is based in sampling a country with a wildly diverse range of genetics you moron, I don't care about the general composition, we generally know that turkey has a mix, but we also know who is a turk now and who is not! You can't apply the thinking of your countries racists to another it doesn't make any sense what you are saying! Furthemore, someone talking about dna then talking about skin color being important, you are incoherent! You know nothing about dna you are unable to process the results of ANY study in my opinion.

Amen brother. Turkish filth is shit incarnate.

ignore this shitposting aussie, he is faking to be a t*rk, he couldn't repply to my turkish and he did not utter one turkish word

Yes there is ideology being applied, just you are so stupid you can't even realise your own ideology!

"What i see is race" from a person who is unable to actually observe features because all they see is color of skin and assumptions on human behaviour, that is your ideology of what human's and race is, you are a moron!

by large degree i meant they embraced a large amount of the local culture instead of totally disregarding the native culture the way, say, native culture in north america was almost totally disregarded by european settlers. we're in agreement, i think.

>iirc most dominant hablogorup was j2
That would be correct. The only argument I've been trying to make so far is that Turks are a lot more genetically similar to their ancestral neighbors than they are with ching chongs.

The Turk Tribes were not the people from Anatolia during the Roman empire. The Turks came later. The Seljuks were from the Aral Sea area far outside of Anatolia. The Ottomans were their descendants. The Turks never were our friends.

Get the fuck out of my country roach

Bıyıklı ananın amına geri dön

Make me faggot

Please keep this civil. This thread is outreach to the Anatolian community.

It's time for them to come on home and take their rightful place in Western Civilization.

From my perspective, Anatolian brothers, it's silly to keep taking up sides with Arabs and Africans. I hate to put it so bluntly, but face it: you're our genetic cousins. You were some of the earliest Christians.

You dont have to change your theology today. I humbly ask that you read the Gospels and reconsider.

Or if that sounds silly to you, read the history of your people from those who are not invested in the arab religion of islam.

also, here's a faggy hot take: central asian turks aren't that bad, they look like east asians and they're secular. they're at least equal to slavshits.

Turkey is fucking retarded. It was founded based on Atatürk's beliefs, which were closely tied to secularism and modernism.

Now it inches closer and closer to a complete totalitarian state every day.

Fuck Turkey.

my point is this, turks being the nomads they are, had no high culture thus they would adopt the high culture of the settled folk. They encoutnered persians before greeks hence, when they arrived to anatolia the risk of them being "greeked" was way lower. And they adapted far less greek than persian culture.

America is a different beast as natives had a far weaker culture than settlers, imagine if american settlers settled in say chyna.
true, I don't know why anzacturk itt rages though. Even ultra nationalist I talked accepted that it as a fact.
stand corrected, keep up with the delusions.
Sorry to go fedora but I don't want to trade one religious extremist with another religious extremist. If we were orthodox we would have another erdogan who would talk about freeing christians in syria, labeling muslim/monophyste kurds as heretics, claiming anyone who does not go to church as degenerates etc

so thank you but no thank you. Funny though in some ways Christian Erdogan would be someone loved by Sup Forums

>You can't apply the thinking of your countries racists

Oh no, the racism bogeyman! Are you next going to ask me to check my privilege? Or maybe my tone is too harsh too, would you like to police that?

Listen Mehmet, none of my arguments here are made pejoratively. I'm presenting evidence and stating my arguments in a relatively dispassionate, detached manner. The fact that you think there is some kind of "ideological component" behind these arguments tells me that you're either not a race realist or you're just ignorant and not educated on the topic. Genotyping assays have been used by anthropologists and biologists in just such a method (which you seem to think is somehow magically methodologically unsound) in order to study population admixture and genetic structure. These are the de facto tools and methodologies of the science, at its current state of the art. I sincerely doubt you're in a position to challenge the foundation on which this research rests. At the very least, you haven't shown the capacity to do so yet.

Pic related, it's your cousin again.

You don't know anything about Atatürk's beliefs, you are just a fucking leaf.

ataturk was totalitarrian, there is nothing wrong with totallitarianism.
and erdoğan is not totallitarian compared to ataturk, this is not because he is tolerant or hates tyranny but because he lacks the power ataturk had.

This is actually true, it's backed up by genetic studies. Only a small bit of turkic admixture is actually in there.

Which makes sense if you think about it. Just because an area gets conquered doesn't mean its entire population gets miscegenated. It's not like south african bantus stopped being bantus even after many many years of dutch/english rule.

The actual turkic turks of central asian ancestry were really just the elite class that ruled over the native anatolians.

>not postingt the greatest living t*rk

forgot pic, here it is average turk roaming the white hellas

Fuck you nigger lover. You should be gassed along with the turks you degenerate savage

If anything, the arriving mongoloid Turks were probably paler than the native Anatolian Greek, Georgian and Armenian population. Turkic (the mongoloid kind, think Uzbek, Kazakh etc.) people are generally not brown at all. Greeks have always been much swarthier on average compared to northern Europeans.

We fuckin will eventually m8

Go back suck emu overlord dick you faggot

It's like you are so retarded, I cannot even believe you are a person who has seen any form of education.

Numbers don't indicate dominance, don't indicate function and further those numbers are acquired through a sampling mechanism that constructs insights which cannot be applied such that a person can say that the people are/arent turkish. It's like thinking your house is burning because the shower room is full of steam after a shower. You are a moron you have no ability to think using logic. You think in numbers of burgers not what the burger is made up of or the taste that burgers ingredients make in that form.

How's Glendale?
>Which makes sense if you think about it. Just because an area gets conquered doesn't mean its entire population gets miscegenated.
See India, where Aryan Religion and Language became dominant.
I don't know tbqh. Turks intermixed with persians a lot before arriving to anatolia, maybe the average turk fighting in manziker was already looking more like a persian-armenian-georgian than uzbekistani?

I don't know, gotta check the historical descriptions.

No way a roach can shitpost this gud

Fair enough, I guess I shouldnt phrase it as a religous awakening so much as a cultural awakening. I seek Turks as the brothers of us other Europeans, and I get tired of the manufactured animosity between us.

I disagree that Christian Erdogan would be loved by pol though. There are plenty of dictatorial, paranoid "christian" African rulers. Sup Forums doesnt like them either.

I don't want to preach about the differences between the theology behind Christ and islam, and I wouldn't presume to be authoritative enough to do so.

My only goal is to open up a more humane dialog, and if God wills it, encourage Turks to return to their ancestral religion

I suggest "The Orthodox Way" by Bishop Kallistos Ware, if anyone is interested.

How long before you have to return to the kingdom of allah, T. Roach?

Fucking ignorant racist asshole, in my course there are barely any white people, you are the moron not me, turks are 10000000000x more intelligent than you can ever be. Because we don't spend our sucking dicks like you.

You haven't even made an argument. You're just injecting metaphors into the conversation that are entirely irrelevant as a substitute for an argument and then just going back to the "You are a moron and don't understand" schtick. At what point are you actually going to engage with the evidence/data?

Pic related, it's your long lost uncle. Please realize there is no difference between Greek shitskins and Turkish shitskins, friend.

I like to spend my sucking dicks at the Faggot store. Where do you spend yours?

So then you are confirmed for being dick sucking faggot.

I meant to write, we don't spend our time sucking dicks like you.

Is it my fault you are a blind man and that you don't understand logic?

No offense but Genetic brotherhood seems absurd. If there is little bit of "camaderie" (in the sea of remove kebabs) between turks and for example people in balkan it is due to cultural and geographical closeness than genetics.

I do read my bible actually I'm a grad student focusing on early christianity. But my sympathy with Christianity is only in the history books. I root for Heraclius bringing true cross against s*ssanians but thats about it.

I have no problem with turks converting to Christianity, what I do have a problem with is religion being abused by demagouges, if orthodoxy every gains prominence (lets talk hypothetically) people like Erdoğan will arise and will try to shove their beliefs into my throat, sorry if I say I don't buy into "muslims do that only, Christians won't do that" rhetoric either. Abortion is banned in Poland, Homosexuality is banned in many orthodox countires for the reason of "its haram".

Just what ifs of course, maybe it won't happen if it ever happens but I say that I would prefer a muslim who doesn't push down hisbeliefs on me over a Christian who does, even though I find islam more dangerous and vile thna Christianity.

>t*rkroach calling others faggots
>t*rkroach national sport is pic related

So how long before you have to go back?
Because you do, in fact, have to go back.

there is literally nothing wrong with oiled sexy muscular gentleman showing their fingers into each others butts.
agreed, you went back in gallipoli, he has to repay in kindness

I can undestand that viewpoint. I considered myself atheist for a time.

Are you atheist?

If so, in many ways, our roles are reversed. I was an atheist more sympathetic to islam than to Christianity for a time.

Says who, you are a faggot and I will do whatever I want, I will take a shit in your country as it was made for and there is nothing you can do about it fuckface.

>They are more closely related to Greeks than to just about anyone.
Wrong. Albanians and Greeks are the closest to each other.

Johnny Turk he was ready, he'd primed himself well
He rained us with bullets and he showered us with shells
And in five minutes flat, blown us all to hell
Nearly blew us right back
To Australia

AND THE BAND PLAYED WALTZING MATILDA

Nah m8 you'll be back to your caliphate before I can say dollarydoos

>I get it
why do people never say this when they actually get it, but only when they are tired of being told shit?

Your shitty country is mine now because you were busy sucking dick and being drunk 24/7 fucking aussie swine

Yes I am. I don't go around and talk how mudslimes are evil or post threads with picture of julian the apostate on how christfags ruined the empire.I like the religion that leaves me alone the best, You might say Orthodoxy would be more tolerant, who knows I'm sure even if the religion itself is more tolerant the average demagouge would twist it in its ends, to rally the conservative-poor voting base behind his back.Relevant to the subject, I just read Saint Chrysostoms Against the Games and Theaters, some things never change.

Talking about what if's is absurd. Who knows what would happen if Rome remained pagan, if turks covnerted to Christianity etc. My bet is that we woudl be the same a minority who just wants to be left alone and a majority who wants to shove their beliefs into our throats.

What we need is not Christianity, but a cultural shift that teaches people to be tolerant. not in sjw sense but in the literal meaning, the average turk needs to repeat "Not everyone has to be like me, subscribe to my beliefs and acts like I do, It is okay to be different". Teach the average turk to be tolerant and accepting first religion can come way later.

pay fairy bread as jizya!

Just think of all the things you're going to miss. Kind of unfair really, you get a taste of what it's like to live in a beautiful first world country then you have to go back. I almost feel sorry for you.

are you gay? Is that why you dislike religion? I don't mean that as an insult, I'm basing that off of one of your other posts

You have to go back, Ahmed

not gay, homosexuality just one example.
I don't drink either but that doesn't mean I'm not bothered by Erdoğan trying to limit alcohol consumption (based ofc more on his religion than health concerns)

just one example I could think of*

Who said I will go back

It's more of a shame for you, you are an alcoholic loser who sucks dicks, I am gonna take your country easy

And when i am in charge, prepare to make prayer 5 times everyday, yes i am muslim and fuck you

>yes i am muslim and fuck you

I dont get it?

Fucking burger eating faggot

I don't think I can fully understand, but I can try to empathize with what it's like to be raised in such an environment.

You study early Christianity, right? I assume you're familiar with the fathers of the church. How come you don't find it compelling?

To answer your original question, the reason I dislike religion is due to their intolerance. "Everyone must live by my creed" level intolerance.

Not everyone who is religious is like this of course. Plenty oftolerant religious folk and plenty of intolerant atheist, but for the case of Turkey I think people will always be intolerant, regardless of religion hence before any conversion I think we need a cultural shift.

Without it you would have Erdoğan waving homilies of Chrsostom, trying to close down cinemas and football stadiums.

>very recently. Up until about 500 years ago.
What a dumb fucking nigger
Longer than his own country has existed