Why are the Russians assassinating people in Europe? Here's one they killed in the UK just the other day

Why are the Russians assassinating people in Europe? Here's one they killed in the UK just the other day. theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home

What is Putin's endgame?

Attached: thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of melkor, master of the fates of arda.jpg (400x358, 11K)

To dab on your grave fuckboi

he seems interested in a great many graves by all accounts

>Why are the Russians assassinating people in Europe?
Why not?

I will kill Putin. I already booked the flight to Russia, by the end of march I'll do my job.

because they think its edgy and manly

they even ruin economics to be edgy manly dudebros

You have to realise that Russia has the upper hand thanks to your current government. The EU outside of the UK has always been Russophilic, and our hands are tied because of all the Russian money here. From their perspective it's the perfect time to sow political discord inside of NATO.

well, godspeed oh italian anarchist

>I will kill Putin. I already booked the flight to Russia, by the end of march I'll do my job.
Are you going to assassinate brit spies? If you do please do not use nerve agent.

I wouldnt drive cars, smoke cigarettes or go outside if i were you

It's Asian politics. He wants respect from Trump and the Chinese by exercising power

Who told you that nonsense? Is it how things are getting done in suomi?

I can bet my life that brits killed all three of them. It's their sneaky technique + it's obvious that western strategy is to pin everything bad to Russia because it's the easiest scapegoat.

Our prime minister from 100 years ago told wisely "Teach children not to trust englishmen first" and he was right.

>I can bet my life that brits killed all three of them. It's their sneaky technique + it's obvious that western strategy is to pin everything bad to Russia because it's the easiest scapegoat.
Well if brits were honest then they would provide samples of the neurotoxin. So far they didn't do that, I wonder why. Looks like there is nothing to provide to back up their claim. Prolly we should wait for them to synthesize a copy of exUSSR gas.

the greater world does not operate on balkan domestic policy

>the greater world does not operate on balkan domestic policy
Please then explain why brits haven't shared a sample of the nerve gas and why the hell do they demand cooperation and explanation of the accident?!

We have absolutely nothing to gain from killing off Russian dissidents. We don't even have anything to gain with brinkmanship with Russia in general, quite the opposite. There's no motive.

Nice explanation.
So Britain is after cooperation and collaboration with Russia on this case but yet Britain does nothing like sharing the evidence to proceed. And all that is because Brits have no motives.
Yeah, right.

yes

I can't speak about what's been said regarding collaboration or offering evidence, but either way you're still dodging the broader point. Russia has the means and the motive, we arguably have the means but we have no motive. No one has ever offered one because they can't.

is Putin doing this to look stronger in his election?

or...

Attached: 20170830050103_1.jpg (1280x768, 220K)

me on the left

we'll meet again...

Attached: 20170830050321_1.jpg (1280x768, 219K)

>spy getting whacked
it should just be shrugged off as an occupational hazard

this particular person wasn't a spy, he's a different person

Attached: b11f456c913de159bc6c3b5495be42a487a1ceb251833951826be2d9afda1529.png (673x501, 55K)

God I love this meme

It's great how well it has retained its meme power almost 4 years after conception.

Attached: 1456711131313.jpg (249x242, 5K)