>I will not

This is what a true hero looks like

let's get this shit started
>DICKON

>Hero
>White

>those chad shoulders and chad height
>when danny fucks jon snaow she'll be thinking of the DICKON

I'm not excited for when Sam figures out what happened to his family.

>"hah...oh well...my brotha and fatha were always hot heads.."

If he were a true alpha he'd run that bitch through with his family sword

his father was a cunt to him

>boatsex scene
>OH YES DICKO-i mean jon snu

His theif fatfuck brother contributed more to society

>COCKOFF

The Virgin Blubber-Wizard vs The Chad Principled Lord

Maybe he'll care about his brother, but his father threatened to kill him and call it an accident amongst other shitty things.

I was actually disapointed with his role in this season. I thought his father would have send him to retrieve the sword from Sam (while his father betrayed the Tyrell because he is an levil white male that was mean to Sam), and Jorah would protect Sam from him. Anyway, I thought he would survive this season. I mean, they recast him with Billy Bones!

DICKON

This is what a dead man looks like.

Dickon is brother of the fat guy?

>Human
>Non-whites

sam's little brother yes

Why do the mentally retarded and 3rd worlders lile this shit so much?

>"I'm not here to murder"
>"Bend the knee or die"

Guy was in what 2/3 scenes with same amount of lines?

still more memorable than all of dorne, mereen, braavos storylines put together

imagine missing out on our generation's cultural touchstone like this hothead

DICKON?! WHAT A STUPID FUCKIN NAME!

As opposed to what? Setting war enemies free? Roasting them all from the getgo?
Also, Dickon was stupid not to bend the knee. His father did the honorable thing of accepting the punishment for his mistakes, but the son need not die and the Tarlys have history with the Targaryens. It was stubbornness that got him killed.
Bobby pls

Please go and follow his example.

Reasonable demand after a win.

you just throw them in fucking prison, especially if you want them as a vassal state. She's a fucking idiot, why the hell would anyone is house Tarley follow a crazy woman that burned their leaders alive?

This is correct.

Also other leaders (Targs, Robert, Stannis, etc) demanded that people bend the knee or die, Dany is following that tradition.

alri billy

>Call me Dickon again Jaime

>Medievalish war
>conqueror tells them to swear allegiance
>They don't
Well, I for one am certainly shocked that this was their only option since prisoners don't cost any resources whatsoever.

>"I want to die also, because too many characters is complicated for d&d

she should have burnt the father and imprisoned the son

BUT I BREAK DA WHEEL N CHAINS

so the heir of the tarly house is his sister now?

>I am not a foreign warlord come to burn your homes and destroy your lives
>Now join me or I will burn your homes and destroy your lives

sweet looking armor

Why bother? The army bent the knee and (what the Tyrells proved) the second most powerful house in a region will just step up to bend the knee to fill that top position.

>yet another brave and well hung warrior dies stupidly because of daenerys

say after me, there is no agenda behind this series

thats called a war crime actually sweetie

>war crimes in a fantasy medieval setting

>war crime
In a a medieval fantasy setting.

Because the house will cease to exist or Sam becomes the head. Piss easy.

There still is laws of Westeros.

If she wants to be legitimate she should follow those laws.

highborn are taken prisoner and only retard targs who want to lose the throne burn their enemies alive.

(Maegor and Aeyrs being major examples)

Sam still has sisters, they become the lady of Horn Hill and their kids will still be tarlys

The lady of old oak has 3 sons all Oakharts

>That obvious and retarded soldierboy insert
And you faggots are eating this shit up

>brave and well
>Wah this show is propaganda!
>I want it to be my retarded propaganda instead!
End your sorry self

Cersei still has power just think about that.

>war crime
You are a fucking retard if you think this aplies here.

daily reminder

wew

>Be repeatedly told that Dany has a good and gentle heart
>When Robb wins a battle he imprisons the survivors, eventually so much so that it becomes a detriment to his war effort
>Dany demands she join her or be burned alive
>Is constantly itching to go nuclear and just burn cities to the ground
>Is always a stone's throw from doing something Mad King-esque (crucify all the masters, feed potential innocents to her dragons, burn prisoners alive, etc.)

Reminder that D&D bumped DICKon's age way up so that Dany wouldn't be burning a teen alive

Yeah just like all those highborns Cersei fucking burned alive in a 7 Cathedral with their Pope and Queen.

But nope apparently not a single Lannister ally felt that was abominable enough to rebel against her.

those sexualized drawings of our heroines are a perpetruation of the mysoginistic patriarchy

No-one has evidence Cersei did that, do you even watch the show you fucking retard? It's a rumour in-universe.

Who else would have fucking access to wildfire?! Oh and lets not forget she bombed the place and day of her fucking trial.

Nobles should realize it and smallfolk should have rioted the second High Sparrow died.

The show addressed this very strangely. Even a nobody far from KL (Hot Pie) stated pretty confidently that Cersei did it so it goes beyond just "rumor" and yet nobody did a single thing about it and nobody in the nobility ever seems to have addressed it at all. All that being said, Aerys was said to have left random wildfire caches around the city and it is supposed to have a volatile nature so it could conceivably just randomly explode and that is likely the excuse Cersei would go with.

Its only a rumour because she is still in power, there is no one else how has the influence the bolls or that benefits for it.

So, who will come out on top of the YASS QUEEN showdown: Dany, Cersei, or Sansa?

"WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO WILDFIRE XDDD"

Uh the entire fucking city you moron? Have you even read the books or watched the show? There was wildfire all over the city. It wasn't stored safely anywhere

>>I will not
REMEMBER MY OWN NAME. WHO AM I?

For fuck's sake, it's not about realism it's about Verisimilitude. I don't care if it doesn't entirely make sense according to the laws of our world, but it should be the established laws of theirs!

That's because smallfolk talk.

You can't just pick out 1 rumour out of 10,000 and say " look everyone knows"

Dany + JS

>our generation's cultural touchstone
That's fine but you must realize it's goofy schlock and only enjoy it in an ironic way... right? Do some people think game of thrones is a good show or is it a big meme?

This. She is all talk.

>Dany is following that tradition
So despite the whole show portraying her as freer of slaves/breaker of chains, yadayada, she's really more of the same?

this. they won't stop warping entire armies it's getting a bit ridiculous

>virtue signalling tumblr whore character
>thinking she wont win due to feminist fan base

yeah, good luck with 2 years of waiting for the dumb bitch to get the throne then do something stupid like reject it

>wasn't stored safely anywhere

It was controlled by a guild that is basically in the royals pocket. The fact that there was prepared bombs set up under the Sept for Cersei to conveniently use is DnD lazy kike writing.

Beyond all this none of that defends why the citizens didn't rise up. They rioted for less under Joffery and now suddenly a Queen they all know was on trial for murdering Robert gets away with killing the Queen and High Sept with no response?!

Well, there aren't any slaves in Westeros so no chains to break there, and perhaps by breaking the wheel she meant her own absolute monarchy/dictatorship. Evil yes, but in character and it's not contradictory.

Are you master of laws for Seven Kingdoms? I'm pretty sure it's legal, now if they swore fealty and she killed them, that would be different.

F

>throw him in a prison so he would change his mind
>demand a ransom so your 100k army has something to eat since you burned all the food
or
>USE HIM IN THE MOTHERFUCKING TREATY WITH LANNISTERS YOU FUCKING WHORE

>If she wants to rule westeros she should rule with westeros laws
>NUH UH SEE SINCE SHES FOREIGN SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS

Ok retard? You aren't disagreeing with me

It's unironically gotten much better these last few episodes. And I genuinely enjoy it

>more memorable than bad pussy

>treaty
Most of the people in charge are responsible for her family being killed and removed.

Lannisters have to be genocided save for Danys genetic defect house slave Tyrion.

They fought for the Lannisters and died. When he assumes control of his House, he will simply not fight for the Lannisters, because of his friendship with Jorah, and the fact it would be a terrible idea all around.

>TREATY WITH LANNISTERS
That's hard to say with a straight face

>when they made what's supposed to be a fully armored knight sleveless so he can show his guns

Show were it is against the laws to execute your enemies. It's not about being foreigner either.

Are you fucking niggers? She is going to KL to fucking ask them to fuck up the WW
Use the fucking Dickon to gain whatever advatnage you can in the negotiations

Robb executed his own bannermen for killing prisoners

What the FUCK is that nigger doing there?

I want to ______ Tom Hopper

That's not a knight, it's Billy-Bones the pirate.

we wuz knights and queens and shiet

That was because of muh honor and more importantly because Karstark killed HIS prisoners, vassal breached his authority, though we can disagree if it was right move.

In the books she would have instantly lost the support of most of her Lord's, and no Tyrell Lords would have followed her either after murdering most of the Tyrell family

She would have been left with a small army of Lannisters to deal with the biggest riot King's Landing has ever seen from the small folk because she binned the equivalent of the Vatican in Westeros, which wouldn't have ended well for her

But this is the show where the Lannister's don't have to deal with the consequences of their actions, unlike everyone else in the show (i.e. Robb)

Robert Baratheon defeated 3 rebelling lords in a single day, he didn't execute a single one.

Robert Baratheon let Balon Greyjoy kneel.

A king doesn't murder his subjects, unlike Dany who is insane and sees shadows in every corner so she burns alive vassals when they are of no threat to her

i agree with this. Its total BS she faces no consequences.

Burn?

No proof in the show that Cersei killed everyone, it was a terrible accident and with all of the Tyrells dead its time for new lords of the reach which Tarly was given the role of.

Also why would the small folk revolt? Not everyone was a religious nut in fact most of them died during it. They rebelled against Joffrey because the reach cut off the food supply and they were starving, now they have plenty of food and festivals and parades against enemies of the crown.

The mob is fickle , this is pointed out many times

Bum*

He choose to. You can argue if that was right choice or not but don't bring up "laws" here.

Highborn have rights though

This is how it works, Dany is the rightful Queen claiming her throne, ergo her enemies are just vassals who have erred. By right of being highborn they are allowed a trial before execution, either by combat or otherwise to prove if they've been false in their loyalty to the crown, Remember the Tarlys never attacked Dany, she ambushed them.

Or shes coming in as a foreign conqueror which she can just kill willy nilly but she can forget the rightful claim nonsense if this is her path.

>Oh hey today its Cersei Lannisters trial for murdering Robert
>*green wildfire just happens to burn it down
>Tommen also just happens to die
>"nothing suspicious about this, glad Cersei is Queen and the only High Septon who gave a shit about the poor is dead!"

Even dumbass peasants aren't this fucking stupid