Clarify something for me. There are those who hate Islam...

Clarify something for me. There are those who hate Islam. They would generally identify with the following statements about themselves.

>Family values
>Women need to be less promiscuous
>Uniform education, placing faith in particular document above all else (Constitution, more than likely)
>Moral fabric of the world is falling apart
>Need strict guidance and propagation of religion to prevent it.

Then there are Muslims.

>Agree with all of the above.
>Replace "Constitution" with "Qua'ran"

During World War II, after revelations of Nazi Germany's true crimes came to light, it suddenly became very hard for Jim Crow to be upheld. After all, most Americans still held at least some faith in the idea of the African-Americans' inferiority.

How have eyes not been opened to that fact? Here we are, condemning this "sandnigger" problem, but they believe the same shit that evangelicals and Trumpians do.

Just shut the fuck up

Sage shill threads

this desu

None of us want to stone women to death for showing their ankles.

I think you're uneducated on what Islam really is. We may want women to stop being such huge whores, but we also don't want to 100% oppress them and prevent them from going outside alone, wearing bikinis, etc.

op pls go die

kill yourself 2bh

Fuck sorry, thought I did

Quran does not have the same guarantees as the constitution, namely freedom of religion and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment.
If a woman wants to be modest, it should be because she's more than just a body, not because someone's putting a metaphorical gun to their head.
We need moral fabric but rapefugees provide none of that. They're probably the worst offenders in the realm of "I'm religious when it suits me".
There's also tons of straight up dumb stuff that makes no difference like needing special snowflake meat preparation.

Jesus goddamn Christ, not a single retort worth mentioning.

I am asking a genuine question here. It's becoming clear that whatever threads you churn out are powered by the suppressed juvenile that lurks within you.

You kind of just have to let it go, Sup Forums is for the most part to dumb to acknowledge there is a difference between moderate and fundamentalist Muslims, just as there are probably Muslims with such little a limited knowledge of western culture they probably think Mormon and Catholic mean the same thing

Fair points, but only the most fringe groups of Islam enforce actual sharia law. And most of those have been disowned for centuries.

No, people hate muslim because how they act and what they do. They are by far the worst people to ever walk the earth. To put it mildly.

God isn't real, so why would you make him the foundation of your constitution?

Maybe not strict sharia law, but look at the state of human rights especially with regards to women and sexuality in the middle east.

Islam doesn't get everything wrong. But the things it does get wrong are just too unnacceptable. Stoning and killing people who disagree or don't follow Sharia, trying to overtake all other cultures, etc. It is incompatible even if they do have a unifying religion that the people follow, and if they keep their women in check better than us.

That's not the fault of Islam. That's like me blaming Christianity for the epidemic of white bread in grocery stores. Yeah, it was first produced by a Judeo-christian society, but I'm not going to blame Christians for it. It's just there and I won't buy it.

We hate Muslims because Arabs are subhuman, and their ideology is driving them to attack us.

Plus Islam is a totally alien doctrine to Whites, even if Muslims might agree with us on some policy points.

(You) forgot the part where it's ok to behead people who don't believe in Islam

>le only fringe groups
I don't think 40-60% of Muslims are "Fringe"

>Let's not blame islam for an ideology that's present in most major islamic countries

Shut the fuck up regressive.

We want women to be less promiscuous, but we don't rape/stone then when they are. Muslims are fucking savages who believe their sky-daddy said all women should be subservient to men. I'm upset there are mudslime refugees coming to the US but I can't wait for our first big "famous feminist raped (and hopefully murdered) by Syrian refugee"

I hope it's Anita or that dumb YouTube whore who's name I can't remember.

>Need strict guidance and propagation of religion to prevent it.

No. There's no identification of the political with the religious. Allah is not the sovereign and Muhammad was not a prophet. It is insanely idiotic to believe that he was.

Therefore, fuck Islam and fuck you.

post the concentric circles of "Muslims that believe X shitty thing proscribed by their religion" image tia

The Islamic hordes annexed the Classical West (Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine) which was Christian prior to the invasion of Muslims. The same for Byzantium. Just because they are similar on a superficial level, doesn't mean they arn't antagonists to western society.

Entire countries with Strict Sharia Law:
Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Yemen and Mauritania.

Countries with strict right wing KKK values:
none

>not all muslims
kys

My main problem here isn't the lack of support for pro-Syrian policies. Personally, I could care less where they end up, so long as it's secure and there won't be mass death on their part. I am saying the same about Islam.

But dear lord there's so much more to get angry about. Why would you pick an entire ethnic and religious group? I suppose because it's EASIER to think that someone you could group by appearances AND tradition is conspiring against you. It's much more comfortable to be able to identify the enemy.

Yet you've not stopped to consider that maybe the enemy is among you already, in the form of people like that cunt CEO hiking the price of a goddamn essential medicine. Or a fucking group of hipster dipshits trying to make the poverty-stricken portions of your towns into gentrified, aesthetically-pleasing bullshit shops that sell overpriced PORTIONS.

Sharia should RULE?! You know what that means, right? That means that property and family disputes are settled in Sharia court. Not fucking criminal cases. Did you even read the source cited?

When they start acting like a real human being I stop my hate.

>maybe the enemy is among you already
they're called jews

those type of threads should be punishable by month-lenght ban,
muslims (saudis in particular) running a global well-funded promotion campaign of islam

i bet everyone here saw at least once those "get to know islam" banner ads on some random web pages

also focusing on similarties (which are actualy few) between christianity and islam is first choice tactics applied by islamist apologist in attempt to convert

if it's worked, target individual has more questions,
and going to nearest mosque for answers,
where he got smoothly brainwashed for about month by well paid recruiter,
and then the victim packing his stuff and going to middle east to fight alongside with some saudi-loyal islamist warband

so this tread can be considered as paid shill
and terrorist recruiting attempt

I'm not an apologist. I just hate watching douchebags get publicly validated for bagging on Islam, it pisses me off to see dumb people rip apart civil society.

>it pisses me off to see dumb people rip apart civil society

and that's why I'm an islamophobe

Reminds me of the other big problem with Islam: there isn't really forgiveness or salvation unless you martyr yourself.

A lot of the second-generation kebab turn back to the faith, become ashamed of their degeneracy, and decide to allahakbar to atone.

Unlike a constitution written by men. Islam is highly resistant to change. You can't make amendments to the literal word of God.

>in the form of people like that cunt CEO hiking the price of a goddamn essential medicine.

what's the alternative to a free market?

>he thinks we live in a free market

>I'm not an apologist.
>I just hate watching douchebags ...bagging on Islam,
>it pisses me off to see dumb people rip apart civil society

this is exactly what apologists usually saying in excuse

>Sharia should RULE?! You know what that means, right?

it means that all kuffar should be forced to convert, or killed, if resisting, or obligated to pay enormous ~100-300% income tax, and doesnt have any rights,
and even banned from repairing their property (if it's broken by muslims),
and so on

>That means that property and family disputes are settled in Sharia court. Not fucking criminal cases.

that's your master plan: resisting integration by all means,
demanding sharia courts for family disputes,
then will demand it for other things,
then demand an autonomy and form an enclave,
and then go for open conflict

fucking insidious scum,
and you dare to claim that hatred towards you is unreasonable