Out of Retirement

The dude that did this cartoon was retired for 15 years but decided to pick up the pen and ink and #MAGA.

Comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BadlyDrawnToons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good job dude looks like skateboard cartoons

I sincerely loved this picture. It has that comical feel to it that let's you know it's a cartoon as opposed to these realistic fags that try to blend reality with fantasy. It definitely got a smile and chuckle out of me.

I wonder what program was used. I can't find a program that has a nice weighted line.

>Trump as a laughing pickle

Fucking crazy.

Its beautiful. No other images found, you do great art OP. Laughing Pickle Trump, Pepe pills, and Harambe hot sauce, truly wonderful.

It's a good (propoganda) comic.
Why is Harambe in it though ?

Cool

Yeah and how does it relate to hot sauce?

That's the same reason I like Garrison. His art style reminds me of late 80's and early 90's comic book style.

He's a meme which is one of Hillary's problems.

Hillary went on a black radio show and said she carries hot sauce everywhere to relate to blacks.

He just merged them for laughs.

Clip paint studio pro is pretty good. SAI too

good work

>Fucking crazy.
>777
You say?!

I've got my tablet in-front of me with a copy of Clip studio paint.

Good software. Lines aren't as crisp as I'd like, but I'm a noob.

Hey, why do normalfags enjoy a meme like Harambe?

You using that comic guys Super Set of inks and brushes? They're fantastic tools. I highly recommend it.

Well he's right about Trump being in a bit of a pickle.

And having small hands.

Harambe is a parody of famous celebrity deaths to normies, while we see it as making fun of cop on black violence

Nice

Nice

Thanks user
I'll check it out.

tweet it to some influential "alt-right" people on twitter and you might get a repost, nice art

>And having small hands.
Please don't body shame. We are a board of tolerance.

I like it.

What else is sold at pepes pharmacy?

22:21
22:21
Hivemind.

I really enjoy the art style. I'd like to see some metal album covers from the artist twitter.com/BadlyDrawnToons