LOL

Turkslim

She's not happy at the end there

SHE HAS A VAGINA YOU STUPID AUS CUNT

THIS MEME HAS TO END

dirty t*rks

Is she turkish?

>you will never see it though

she seems to hang around with this fag alot, i bet he goes home all the time and complains about being in the friend zone on reddit

yes

>ywn touch Anzu's perfect soft skin
Just end it now senpai

Watch as they scatter like roaches at the near helicopter gun miss

wtf, is a helicopter mowing them down? kek

it's her brother

>itsafraid.png

Pretty sure it was shooting at a govmn't building. This was during the coup a couple weeks back.

So once Turkroachistan becomes pure Muslim this chick is getting stoned to death right? She should probably gtfo of that shithole right now.

surprised no one is posting koksal

i would demolish anzu anally desu

poor guy. or lucky, can't decide

So cute lol

She's a Turk

>Turkish
She's trash.

Who is that Koksal midget? what's so special about him?

This desu

If it really is a boy, its the seciest twink known to man

>a melanine defficient 6 year old is the best turkey has to offer
Just fucking nuke them already

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Istanbul tomorow

Do it wipe the little ghost roach that is getting into our white people's mind out in the process

sup brah

Koksal was a hero. The apex of Turkish genetic engineering. He was the tallest, the strongest, the smartest, and the handsomest Turkroach alive. Using the combined DNA of a roach and a human, Turkey plans to rebuild the Ottoman empire.

Very fast turkroach running at incredible speed

anzu and koksal are the only two good things to ever come out of turkey

He is literally a sex-worker. He gets pimped out to old men and people who like catamites and lolita fetishists. Thats why he went to Japan. All of his pictures that showed his knees were pretty good proof that he is getting sexually exploited, with all the bandaids to cover bruises.

ADORABLE

I want to stick my penis in Anzu's mouth.

go step on a blue-ringed octopus faggot

Erdogan is one ugly mother fucker

fucking hell that's cute. my orange tabby was like that when he was a kitten, just born with an incredible love for humans. used to ride around on my shoulder and purr constantly. anytime I had a visitor he would welcome them. really softened up chicks for me, he was a little pantydropper

i hope that cameraman took that stray kitten home

>he

STOP THIS FUCKING LIE YOU KIKE BASTARD

sup
lewd

You are not a member of the superior race if you consider that to be the ideal female

sh'es russian, not turkish.Its just her mom is a slut or something.

Its completely true. I dont care if you want to fuck some boy, just be honest about it. Wait another couple of years and no amount of makeup is going to cover up the fact that he does in fact have a little pee pee and takes it up his soft, malleable bum.

Someone with a fucking right mind

this is from a fan made pokemon game

but it's actually not true you dumbass however much you trap loving faggots want it to be