Are there any stoners who don't love Trump? I can't imagine being high and liking Hillary

Are there any stoners who don't love Trump? I can't imagine being high and liking Hillary.

i like tobacco and i'm #illforhill...

no stoners like Trump because stoners are notorious braindead blue pilled lefties who get all of their news from Reddit and nonfactual hearsay.

>tfw want my state to go red so bad
>tfw it won't happen because of all the stoners and Californians moving here
T. Coloradoan

I have a pothead friend, and he's just not voting.

been smoking pretty much daily for the last 20 years and I'm diehard Trump supporter

>no stoners like Trump
>mfw I smoke weed every day while wearing my MAGA hat

smokin some dankass sour jack and no I'm not a leftist

>Subtle red eyes

Nice

Wait till Colorado care passes because of them. The ride hasn't even begun

Imagine this

>You sit on your bed and roll up a fat doobie
>You smoke it while listening to that hot new 21 pilots album
>You lean back and suddenly realize what your doing right now has put millions of blacks in prisons so its inherently racist
>Then you realize its all ok because you're with her and shes a woman democrat who will make it all better
>You then roll up another fat doobie

If you ever got out and met people you would find out that not just "stoners" smoke weed, I know lots of different people some old guys i know and buisness men, and they all smoke weed

Also they all like Trump

Nobody wants hillary to be presidnet

>Smoking joints

>op talks about stoners
>fag comes in with "not all of us are stoners"
then fuck off, you aren't included in the topic of discussion if you are not a stoner, you daft cunt.

With how stupid you are, you are most likely are a stoner.
Can't even comprehend the basics, BAKA.
You probably aren't even "red pilled" just an edgy braindead racist who doesn't even understand the politics he claims to believe in, but by all means keep smoking that weed, dumbass.

>Not using cannabis suppositories

I'm a pothead and all of my friends are, we are voting trump as well. So take your assumptions and stick them up your ass.

>shovin the smokeygiggles up yer bum

>tfw stoned right now watching the Hannity town hall event

the pro tactic is to use a dry leaf vaporizer.

inb4 dabbers. if you gotta dab to get destroyed you fucked your tolerance. have fun with your CB1 receptor downregulation.

>tfw i grow pot, smoke pot daily, and am unironically red/ironpilled

Stoner here. I smoke literally everyday at least once. Also I'm far less brain-dead than any leftist cuck I know. #MAGA
>pic related is my bubbler and a lighter with a cover on it that can hold my hempwick

speaking of which, you fags that think this site is satire pls fuck off back to plebbit

What about Johnson? He seems like he'd get a bit of the stoner vote

I've always wanted to like bubblers, but there's not actually any point in putting water in them in my experience, and they're a goddamn mess. Eventually it just becomes a regular pipe that's more difficult to clean.

Joints are a complete waste. Pack a bowl, pleb.

Im personally a fan of bong rips over vaping, since i always get higher with bongs.
Pic related is mine but in red

He's pro legalization, but that's not a smoker's greatest concern just because he smokes.

>cleaning a bubbler
>ever

Just change the water, retard. It's just a mini bong.

Voted for Johnson in 2012, but I'm sure as shit not voting for him since hes gone full cuck
Trump will at least leave the weed issue up to the states

Bullfuckingshit.

Crafty for my portable and a log for my desktop, crazy efficient combo
>major trump supporter

and everyone else

i think Sup Forums is less NatSoc, and more Jeffersonist (basically a quasi-ideology that approximates the views of America circa 1785, specifically those of Thomas Jefferson)

you guys, when Trump inevitably loses, or when he wins and disappoints everyone or whatever, the next Sup Forums trend should be Jeffersonism.

Libertarianism but fuck foreigners and non-whites, no open borders. Easy.

>I smoke weed every day

i've heard this from many people in one form or another.

here's the deal. you are either:

1.) using a shit vape. get a decent one.

2.) not grinding your weed finely enough (it needs to be practically a powder consistency for optimal vaping. i dry mine and use a pair of scissors to shave it)

3.) or using a vape with too small of a trench (again, get a better vape)

combustion destroys half the cannabinoids right off the bat. vaping only vaporizes about 2/3 of them but you can save the vaped weed for edibles.

there's really no reason a bong could magically get you higher than a properly used decent vape with the exact same weed in it. there has to be a mechanistic reason for a variant pharmacodynamic response.

never heard of those. whats the point of having 2 vapes?

i use a pax 1. never looked back. i won't even smoke anymore unless i'm at a party or somewhere else where i didn't bring my vape.

also we all grow weed because the founding fathers all grew and smoked weed.

you anti-pot fags are a bunch of Nazi Germany LARPing fags. should NatSoc Germany have been our enemy? not at all. but this is America, and America was fucking cool when only Anglos had rights and otherwise everyone was free as fuck.

late 1700s-1800s america was fucking perfect.

Thing about vapes is they get me too high, because I have no idea how much I'm inhaling. A bowl or bong, I can sense the right amount of smoke.

A wiseman once said 'Bitch don't kill my vibe!".
I feel that way. I once tried watching the dem debate while high, and it just dawned on me how incredibly phony she is. It's unreal. Her speech sounded like she's dictating...it felt like she was programming the audience. I know it sounds outlandish, but there's something very dark going on here.

The crafty is my go to portable but can only hold a charge for around 3-4 bowls. While the log can be plugged in 24/7 and used whenever. Can also run the log through any 14mm or 18mm piece.

That's just false because I'm high right now disagreeing with you.

Yeah you can see right through her. You can see through her sober, but high it's even more absurd what a ridiculous human being she is.

well that's a different problem entirely. i don't really see how you have that issue though. i can tell how high i'm gonna get off each hit just based on how i feel within 5-10 seconds of taking it. do you not sense that feeling before the rest of the high kicks in? additionally, the intensity of your urge to cough is based almost wholly on the THC you just inhaled--the THC is what actually makes you cough believe it or not--not the smoke.

I'm just not that experienced with vapes. I have a few friends who break them out occasionally, and every time I'm borderline tripping after. Which is cool sometimes, but it's not always the desired effect.

>You hate Trump
>you like Hilary

I sincerely hope that's not what you're going for

What I've found are people who hate both. Sanders is irrelevant so forget about him, he's not even close anymore. But the point is that this election has caused so much apathy in people. When your choices are these two people and you don't like them, what do you do? Vote for a third party? Not if you want to waste your time or are seriously committed to politics (most of you guys and people in general just dip their toe in the water; so, no, they're not going to vote for a third party candidate).