Wtf I love Finland now. Why can't America be more like this

Wtf I love Finland now. Why can't America be more like this

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/703953/brawl-migrants-locals-Finnish-town-refugee-centre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but finland is the russia of scandinavia

WTF? I hate burgerland now

and zero niggers
don't forget about having zero niggers

>basic income for minors

The fuck? I mean there's welfare for everyone yes, but not for minors.

>guaranteed job for everyone under 25

Complete horseshit.

If you actually want all that, you might have to deport some niggers.

Then stop trying to come across our boarders!

> and almost complete ethnic homogeneity

woops forgot that one

None of that actually explains why Finland has low child poverty. Apparently, Finland has such a high standard of living, that they can afford all this welfare.

I wish i lived in a homogeneous white country as well

>why is (insert group) not poor?
>because we give them free money!

Well no fucking shit.
Is this supposed to show that some kind of system is working?

please don't ever be like sweden....or is it too late already for you as well?

they forgot less niggers

seriously the QoL in America is high as fuck without niggers involved

Scandinavian countries optimize for the highest quality of living floor. The worst off citizens there are better off than the worst off citizens anywhere else in the world.

The United States optimizes for the highest quality of life ceiling. For anyone willing to work for it the sky's the limit. The best off citizens in the US are better off than the best off citizens anywhere else in the world.

The real problem is that it costs a lot to raise the quality of living floor. The middle to upper-middle class in the US are far, far better off than the middle to upper-middle class in Scandinavian countries who are being taxed to hell to pay for pampering the poor.

I, too, wish I lived in a statistically 100% white country.

Not even close. Only Helsinki has a portion of people who remind of Sweden. Rest of Finland is closer to Baltic countries in attitude toward immigrants etc.

Just recently Finnish youths were brawling with rapefugees in Forssa

finland only has snow-niggers, no basketball-niggers

You're retarded. Giving people free money won't make them not poor. see: welfare queens

Finlanders aren't poor because they make something of the free money they're given.

>why are white countries because better than other countries

because they're full of white people

>guaranteed job for everyone under 25

AKA conscription?
tumblr's going to love that

I would rephrase that with "Not really self marginated or marginated social groups"

All that shit about white people goes right out the window when the sheckels flow. Fuck liberals.

>Guaranteed jobs for everyone under 25
>Basic income for minors
This sounds like a case of Chinese whispers.
It's kind of like claiming that the two bicycle wheels you found in the trash are an airplane.

What is so hard to understand what America's problem really is and why that wouldn't work here?

Basic income for minors?

>Why can't America be more like this idealized version of another country I've created with misrepresented factoids and cherry-picked photos?

>all of them are white
Wew
inb4 le finngol meme

>it checks out
* express.co.uk/news/world/703953/brawl-migrants-locals-Finnish-town-refugee-centre

> keep up at it

mmm needs more
>cultural enrichment

Because a long time ago we decided to import niggers to our country for very very cheap labor. Sadly we didn't send them back, or genocide them, and now we cannot get rid of them.

>5.4 million
We have close to 100million that refuse to work and are career welfare recipients.

>le niggers don't count meme
>seriously guys, ignore the shitty public education, homelessness, lack of healthcare, malnutrition, crime, and other social ills because it's all from them niggers bringing us whites down!

>le welfare queen meme

>1 year paid parental leave.

Nope.

>free child care

Nope.

>basic income for minors.

Nope.

>guaranteed job for everyone under 25.

Nope.

>youth parliament

Yes. Politicians pretending to like 8th and 9th graders in desperate effort increase political activity of youth as good goys.

ALL THESE NICE THINGS ARE ONLY IN HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETIES

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE SAID

WTF are you doing? Finland is doing well because it is flying under the radar of (((them))).

Keep it secret. Keep it safe

>youth parliament
this sounds worse than women's rights

Go to Argie.

How is child care not free?

I have a Finnish friend who said it's a common sentiment among many Finns that the money is going to run out someday because they are so overloaded with free stuff, and the youth is becoming lazy and entitled.

Care to elaborate on that?

kike tricks

its because of finns and nothing else that finland looks suitable, but its only suitable for us thanks to us

no matter who you are, you are responsible for your surroundings, thats why muslim countries are majority shitholes, no matter where they are, they are the reason their surroundings are shit and turn to shit

wtf i love funland now xxxxDDDDD

woah you're starting to sound like a racist Trump supporter. You're not a racist are you?

while the rest is the Africa of Scandinavia

Isn't Finland the country where everyone is in university until the age of 30 getting masters degrees because there's no jobs?

This, I don't understand why lefty's can't get this shit through there head. I've show leftist facts, and facts about homogeneous societies will only allow this to work and they all start pulling the race card or making up shit how "minorities" aren't the problem.

I can't comment on the money running out as I'm not an economist but if there's anything that's going to cause that it's going to be welfare spent on useless """""refugees""""" and the like.

Finnish youth are for the most part not the kind to be content with living on welfare bucks forever, they want to find work. It's the foreigners that drag on the system the most.

There's not one child in the USA that lives in poverty.

They might be "under the poverty line"... but that just means they get free food, cash, house, electricity, phone etc.

>free

nothing is free

My favorite part is how they begged to come there from the middle east, and now they can't stand the winters.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU THINK FINLAND WAS?

Fucking lol at "youth parliament ages 8-18"

just fucking lol

Why did I ever try to help people see the truth I think I see? Let it fucking burn.

niggiest nigger with the niggiest afro and you think thats white? kill yourself

and of course tumblr can't see the obious racial difference between Skandinavia and America

Wow, I didn't realize the funds had to come from taxes. Thanks for that.

People like you are the worst.

This.

You forgot medical care to. I work in the medical field and medicaid kids get fantastic care.

That's complete and total bullshit. I've seen parts of the US where people still have no running water, electricity, or climate control. I've seen many others where some of those are present but unreliable.

>Why is a 99% White country with a population of 5 million so good?
>Why isn't a 300 plus million country with 30% of the population being retarded shitskins as good

>How is child care not free?

It's free only if you are poor. Depends on city and income, but day care is easily around 200€ per child a month for average income folks.

>I have a Finnish friend who said it's a common sentiment among many Finns that the money is going to run out someday because they are so overloaded with free stuff, and the youth is becoming lazy and entitled.

The problem with Finnish welfare is the fact that it's bureaucratic as hell. For example if unemployed takes a short term temp job or part time job, they will get fucked by bureaucracy and will likely lose money.

all niggers and arabs must die heil hitler

:^) I'm okay with it

Of course they can't. Black and white children are exact clones to them. You have to assume this when talking to them.

Why does Finland have such high rates of alcoholism and suicide?

Because it's dark and cold all the time.

And the "drinking culture" is pretty robust too.

Gee, I dunno.

>Because it's dark and cold all the time.

Opposite. Summers are too fucking hot and sun drives you insane. Also fucking mosquitoes.

Oops, wrong version on

I'm not even white fgt

this guy had a point

How many blacks live in Finland?

Too many.

That's exactly the things niggers caused. You nigger.

>Finland is so cold and depressing that desperate refugees would rather kill themselves then live there
jesus christ, are you finbros alright up there?

There is a massive difference between the US and Finland in pretty much every area. Land mass, population, settled land population density, economy.

It makes sense that not every single square mile of the US has top standards. Especially when most of Finland lives in huddled population dense cities.

yea mostly true, from my experiences in the ghetto

the worst schools had tend to have a negroid majority which in negro culture being a good student is discouraged and labeled as a "white thing"
it is no secret that violent crimes are mostly caused by niggers chimping out
also blacks tend to come from a very shit family environment so theres you malnourishment and social ills

And Finns beat up muslims on the daily but you'll never see leftists acknowledge it

>He fell for the %100 percent white meme