So, it's all true

It's all starting to come together Sup Forums.....

The Free Masons.....the Satanic power....

It's all true.

The Free Mason bros who made threads to impart the truth here were right......

Hold me Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/77BuO
archive.is/RnZGk
youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UQidfcNPSh8
youtube.com/watch?v=GUt7HsSzbpE
learntarot.com/journey.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thinker
youtube.com/watch?v=hZCzLhCxGXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hiK3v1gSImI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvaN_ypV7uI
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the illuminati cult is real wouldn't the top dawgs be born into it through a blood line?

archive.is/77BuO

related??

Owls can see through the dark.

this might be related too archive.is/RnZGk

First what statue is that.

Second that door with the owl symbol is very interesting I wonder if you could break in..

This is such an interesting thread that was archived.

I wonder what it all means.

I am not a Satanic Worshipper, but I can see the propaganda now in Katy Perry's Wide Awake....

But what does it all mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE

For centuries, "the families" have been switching their offspring into other bloodlines, to hide identities.

bump

I'm not sure, but maybe it's Apollyon the Greek God.

Ironically, in Rev. 9: 11 it says that the King of the Demons from the Abyss was named Apollyon........

Yeah, someone should break in to see what's inside.

It means, the most successful of hollywood entertainers are told what content to peddle...the entertainer's material is almost always, never their own.

The more SJW, anti-white, anti-traditional...the bigger their contracts. I saw Katy Perry admitting to selling her soul, making a deal with the devil for riches and fame.

And on the flip side, if one tries to speak out against their overlords, they are ruined, humiliated, never hired again, blacklisted and framed to look crazy, or killed.

Maaaaany black entertainers have fallen victim to attempting to speak out against the evil rulers of Hollywood, from Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Prince. The list is really quite astonishing.

>That maze

So our ancestors created fables to explain our existence on earth. People read those fables as if they were fact, and created cults around the characters of the fables.
So our planet is run by wealthy families that still practice those cults today.
You're telling me the con-men who created the federal reserve are part of the "free mason" cult and our entire past has been influenced by crazy people who believe in lucifer rituals and magic.
And our future is being decided by these same dilusional people who have unlimited power because they can literally just create as much money as is needed to push whatever agenda they see fit.

Minerva and the Bell Ringers

That's pretty much where it all points.

You got it, leaf.

Exactly.

And these same Luciferian Devil Worshippers are intent on bringing back to life "Satan" and they believe it's going to happen soon.

In the meantime, they are hell bent on throwing the world into chaos and death, in order to follow their beliefs.

Essentially, no matter how you see it, the future is progressing into a very sad and dark place.

Exactly as it says in Revelations.....

here's the thing: the fables told existence as it was back then. perhaps it's been corrupt and misinterpreted over millennia. perhaps someone keen enough has finally seen through the stories to the underlying forgotten wisdom, the deep intricacies of reality.

anyway, there's a bunch of new pop songs about magic, illusion, consciousness and a lot of things of that nature. consider lucifer risen, though not as fucking dramatic and creepy as this video makes it out to be: youtube.com/watch?v=UQidfcNPSh8

If abortion clinics are sacrifices to some god or demon, isn't that cheating because the children are unborn?

youtube.com/watch?v=GUt7HsSzbpE

rise above, gonna start the war

>After the great tower crumbles and ninevah falls, the eagle drops its star amulet into the sea.
>A great leader rises in a white country and europe puts away its turbans.
>The bear and the eagle will try to control him, but he will be ambivalent toward them.
>He will reject the 13 councilors.
>Great flashes of "lightning" strike in diverse countries and jews live in an age of fear, the grim reaper enduring there.
>A crane alights on mecca, killing many with its wings there.
>The great leader will hold a sword in one hand and a lightning bolt in the other.
>The red shield will be sometimes hostile to him and sometimes not.
>A man leaps from sphere to sphere toward the end of the great leaders life, and the white faces no longer sigh with grief.
>The crowd will follow the great leader, but his greatest general will die without offspring.
>Someone close to the great leader will be offered the 3 crowns in one, but will only reign a short time.
>The great leaders black enemies try to kill him twice, but fail both times.
>A shadow darker than the red shield's will willingly serve the great leader.
>The great leaders top aide will be a capricorn.
>The great leader must avoid the city pluto aligns with at the hour of his birth while he lives.
>After him comes a leader both better and worse.

There's been that sort of thing for a long time. Ever see the documentary They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll? I don't buy all of the examples cited (full version is like 5 or 8 hours or something crazy) but there is no shortage of clear cut examples and plenty of bits to get you thinking twice.

IT'S YOU!

From the ARCHIVED THREADS.

I recognize your fucking name.

Son, I got to ask you.

What does Katy Perry's Music Video mean?

No more talking in bullshit unknown mystical terms.

Spell it out for us.

What.

Does.

It.

Mean?

You're wrong in one thing:

the wealthy families that run the planet do not believe in the fables, and acknowledge them as such.

That is the main difference

>pointless overlapping symbolism means conspiracy

the path through the labyrinth is the path to enlightenment.

this is a basic rundown: learntarot.com/journey.htm

the biggest challenge in the labyrinth is to become fearless. once you are, you are free, BUT you are also a rebel.

The maze of your mind

your shackles and mine

And who is guiding us through the maze?

A rebel from what?

The LAW? the Universal Mind? A rebel for the Son, the Father or the Holy Spirit?

A rebel for the lesser beings that rule this world?

A pariah that doesnt belong here? but that is the point of ascension, isnt it? to leave Hades forever?

exactly.

the element Air is usually attributed to mental action, the movement of thoughts is like wind.

the I

Think about that phrase for a moment, "your shackles".

understand that all you have to do is say "I no longer need this" and drop them. The end. Shackles gone.

You own them so you have authority over them. You know that right?

>It's all true
well duh

i suppose pan/satan/saturn. there's a whole overlap of that character being the key holder to the subconscious, the minotaur of the labyrinth.

literally, figuratively and metaphorically, All is true, as everything IS

>pariah
Folk don't usually use that word...are you one?

Red shield literally means Rothschild.

a rebel because after you get through the maze your Will becomes something you create with the All rather than submitting to it.

The red pill is easier to swallow with higher stakes. Faggots

Study the prophecy. It is the future in 1 post.

I understand that far, but a rebel to whom or what?

Surely not to the LAW, but maybe to the rulers of this world?

After all, even when reaching ascension you're still here in part, are you not? in this world.

Only in death you're finally free, provided you have successfully unbinded yourself

those fables are grounded in a transcendental reality called the collective subconscious. that's why you see so many of the same symbols and myths in different cultures in different epochs throughout the world that retards like David Icke then take as being HURR REPTILE ALIENS BRO!!1!

I am I and so are you, your question is redundant or I dont understand it

To deny the child's first breath is a powerful sacrifice

Recommend some esoteric reading, friend

I've done Evola, what next

I think the cat is out of the bag with respect to the NWO or illuminati. So they condition the youth that the shits cool.

Now the NWO will side step and become anti-NWO. Funding & programing angry violent demographics or angry gun nuts. Probably to start infighting. Enough instability would call for a 1 world army governed by 1 world government ran by ((()))

Pretty simple stuff

>So our planet is run by wealthy families that still practice those cults today.
>You're telling me the con-men who created the federal reserve are part of the "free mason" cult and our entire past has been influenced by crazy people who believe in lucifer rituals and magic.
>And our future is being decided by these same dilusional people who have unlimited power because they can literally just create as much money as is needed to push whatever agenda they see fit.

Correct. Welcome to the beginning of the redpill.

Luciferianism is when the intellect takes the seat of the soul. you're all a bunch of fedora faggots. fuck off fag

it's like neo *rebelling* to the matrix. it is rebelling to the leaders of the world but only second-handedly.

I understand free will but what conflict could there be?

"spiritual" matters answer to no intermediaries, and the gains and changes procured by work in them does not warrant desire for anything that this earthly world can give.

So if everything works under LAW, what gives? who here cares?

Truth does not fear discovery, and neo is an antivirus program of the Matrix

More evidence less metaphysical discussion that leads nowhere, thanks.

I'm not good at giving recommendations. I've read a lot of bullshit that had some truths and good insight and I've read a lot of lengthy in-depth shit that didn't yield much. Learn the framework first, then you can start piecing stuff together. The tarot, classic elements, and the classic planets are the best places to start. It doesn't matter which religion you take from they all start to blend together when you go far enough.

work on recognizing your intuition and the things that spark in your mind out of nowhere.

The most direct way language can describe this knowledge is through metaphor, coincidentally.

There are however books that adress the technical issues directly without intermediaries like cults or sects, which always add something of their own.

Source?

metaphor is the currency of poetry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thinker

An old book published in the 1890s.

Walket Atkinson for starters

Arcane Formulas and Arcane Teachings.

Read the original Corpus Hermeticum, there's a good edition by Siruela en castellano.

Go to double chan to the Draugluin Library and download all the esoteric library there

There's also a good amount of content in a torrent thread here.

Dont get lost reading books about books or books about cults.

You have lived through a travelling circus trying to build a wooden square around you, and suffered the aftermath of them not succeeding?

since we are talking about the mind, and becoming free, here is some of mine thought

the bible says:
>4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
>5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
Usually it is interpreted that god became angry because adam and eve went against his rule to not eat the apple, and that the knowledge of evil means that the evil came unto the world, and thus god banished them from the garden eden.
however i believe that the part "knowing good and evil" really means that she became aware of the evils that are already going on in the world, and that the paradise was more something like a set of mind just like the saying "ignorance is bliss" being unaware of all the bad things makes you think there are only good things making you live in paradies.

also there is this part
>"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God"

for this i have to explain a bit more. in some old cultures, (especially the sumerians) the mythology states the gods coming to earth, distributing it among themselves and rule over the parts, creating the humans and giving them technology and civilizations in order to make the human work to fullfill the gods desires. now to make someone blindly follow your order they shouldnt be too clever or they wont be easy to manipulate.
which leads us back to the bible. according to it the only difference between man and god is the knowledge which when achived will prevent you from being manipulated and decide your own fate, do you become a generous god using your knowledge for everyones advantage, or do you use you knowledge to manipulate others to your own adventage only.

Name of book...

the theme of this is Restriction.

Strawman

The power of prophecy, by dr & rev. martin welsey. It was a limited print book that published less than 50 copies and was only 18 pages long.

Yes and yes, to those three things.

I have lived through the traveling circus

I have suffered the aftermath, not succeeding

They have also not succeeded

So I am here, still in the maze neither down or up

found the autist with the superior intellect. I bet you have a really small dick

Who are you quoting?

The future.

you will be like god means you will be like god and create reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZCzLhCxGXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hiK3v1gSImI

keep an eye on /x/

Sup Forums mocks SJW for being dumb and emotional driven and then post dumb fucking conspiratard fan fiction on a daily basis.

the same anons that deny global warming or the holocaust believe that john titor was a time traveler and sandy hook was a false flag operation

of course,I am a CTR shill and an agent of Moloch self hating reddit cuck so my opinion is automatically invalid, carry on with your "muh conspiracies thread".

>32nd is the highest rank

But that's bullshit.

I've got a similar one on my wall right fucking now. 32nd degree is no higher than a regular blue mason. It's basically a side-grade if you really want to go into it.

God damn, how can so many people be so fucking ignorant of Freemasonry when absofuckinglutely everything is already online now a days.

Thoughts on jews?

>I've got a similar one on my wall right fucking now.

So post with time stamp.

I was wrong. I needed the teaching of a sage. It is hard to find them in this era.

But, user, that's exactly how they want you.

To stay asleep.

Wake up.

Everyone but me gotta learn

>That fucking butterfly at the end
That's it.
Monarch programming is fucking real.

I've been looking for others like us.
What did you change into, after the fire? Stone, here.

The maze is lonely and complex. Perhaps my inertia is the only thing keeping me on the path.
I hope we find what we're looking for, brother.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvaN_ypV7uI

Maybe we'll meet someday. I would love to visit an acestral home.

>God damn, how can so many people be so fucking ignorant of Freemasonry when absofuckinglutely everything is already online now a days.
Because that would ruin the propaganda. Low hanging fruit and such.

here OP, get spooked

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE&t=0s

What a pile of shit

As a Freemason, I can safely say you have no clue and are making shit up

the what?

I've heard this before, explain

Enlighten us then faggot

I havent changed at all and if anything I'm further away from any truth now that I was before as a child.

Some say "the Great Work is carried out in silence" and there's a truth to that.

I can only hope to stop hoping.

The video isnt any less truthful because of it

also another line of thought. in the nordic mythology there is loki, he is a trickster, not evil but always messing with other and not caring about them. however his offspring took my attantion.
one there is fenrir the wolf, he is known for becoming more and more violent so he was put in chains and bites while they do it tyr one arm off. during ragnarok, the worlds ends, he breaks free and kills odin
another offspring is jormungard, a snake, which thor tried to destroy countless time, but only succeeded in doing so during ragnarok

now i believe jormungard, the snake is the jew (not the common one, but the ones in the financial elite sowing corruption and lies) since snakes are known for dirty tricks and lying
fenrir, the violant wolf can relate to the muslims. over the last decade becomming more and more violent (just like the wolf does)
again i dont mean the common muslim, but the terroristic ones.
thor could relate to the white man, maybe even christianity, or just everyone on the good side (since he fights with jormungard/the jew all the time)

now im missing some symbolism, maybe you can help out. there is a third offspring of loki, hel, she represents the underworld and is the goddes of it. then there is odin who gets killed during ragnarök, and tyr who loses an arm. any ideas?

Freemasons are kikespawn. The goodest goyim. They too shall hang.

Paralelisms are true in a way like all other things are.

However this "ascension" or "liberation from chains" is quite objectively a "spiritual thing" first and foremost.

This means all likenesses to worldly events, characters and figures do not lead to anything, ultimately.

That is the ultimate symbolism you're missing, that all symbols can be applied to any earthly matters, but refer to other matters in other worlds

No...

N.....Noo.......

Not Jim Carrey too....

For.

Fucks.

Sake.

There is also Baldur too, he is perhaps one of the biggest contributors because his death started the chain of events that will lead to Ragnarok.

could it be possible they are pushing one of their pop stars through symbolism and agenda in that route

beyonce? madonna? i know their videos have heavy symbolism

Potential hint hypothetically taken. I've been mostly discreet, but I'm dying for answers and vindication.

Hope may be a mistake, but there is some inexplicable faith kicking around 'down there'. I think we'll have our answers, hermano.