/Brit/ - based croydon edition

Attached: IMG_20180103_121041.jpg (2976x3968, 3.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43402506
youtube.com/watch?v=E85TyEsYCOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's it called if you just wana be shirtless all the time like even in public when it might not be appropriate

having ukippers for brexitfast

fuck russia

Death to anime

ARE MOGGY

Attached: are moggy.jpg (1600x910, 617K)

>let in thousands of isis fighter
>refuse a female Canadian libertarian because she's a terrorist threat
This plus thousands of girls groomed and raped in several cities.
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS BUT YOU'RE WORSE OFF THAN US!
The UTTER fucking state of the UK

Attached: 1469372895641.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>y-you wanted to see me user...

Attached: 1520906824367.jpg (1200x1006, 106K)

ah yes, edition in the subject mong
still a twat

>"great" shitain

Zoggy

voyeurism

Show me your third dimension.

Don't know why anyone would like him, it's like you actually want to recognise your status as a prole.

Protestants and Muslims are both comrades in the service of Satan, united against God's House

have a friend who looks just like him but he's also bent so i won't tell him or his head will explode

to think, in less than a month pic related will all be vaporised in a nuclear hellstorm

He's posh and quirky hehehehehe totes not the excat same of the rest of the Tories hehehehehe

Cash loans would be a bretty good business. Especially now you can get the government to break legs instead of doing it yourself.

Attached: e3fd04eebfb5eb67269006ecb18c1d44.jpg (500x714, 55K)

me on the left

having "lotus biscoff" biscuits
quite good

that's the opposite of voyeurism, it's exhibitionism

libertarians are basically fascists

baffled when i see qts smiling and posing for photos when knowing that there are people out there who would like nothing more than fucking them. women genuinely get off on that, don't they?

Attached: britishdogface1.jpg (941x656, 96K)

Attached: file.png (720x541, 375K)

samefag

Attached: Farage maga.png (1182x1160, 2.41M)

being a fucking weirdo

Attached: IMG_20180314_113951.png (1080x333, 49K)

Did big man Jan just take down a fucking machines post? This is unprecedented.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43402506
oh fuck oh shit oh fuck

new jannies innit

>UN
*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

help
have gone over two hours without a meal
eyes dry
lethargic
salivating
legs weak feel like tow slabs of ham
can't concentrate
scared

well yes
it's empowering

>Don't know why anyone would like him
because he has good ideas. Why would I care if he's posh or not? All politicians, no matter their background look down on us anyway.

Wtf is up with Brits and their hatred of posh people? Cameron had to pretend to be an average Joe to get people to somewhat like him, it's retarded

ludicrous display outside of my house

Attached: IMG_0170.jpg (1613x1210, 967K)

“I am ashamed to be British, I wish I had been born in another more civilized country like France.”

Stephen William Hawking

YOU JUST KNOW!

>UN
Top kek.

Attached: Putin hacker.jpg (555x555, 27K)

fuck off dailymail or fake news

scrawny little bookworm

Attached: mogg.png (253x222, 114K)

These things look like they would be fun to drive. Same with the old Minis.

poonited gaytions

Donuts

Morrisons>Krispy crime cupboard >Asda>tesco>Sainsbury’s

Tiger Bread
Tesco=Morrison’s>Asda>Sainsbury’s

Olive bar
Morrison’s >tesco>sainsburys

class is a touchy subject here

>fug u EU :DDD
>UN bls hilp :(((
what did she mean by this

with a qt wife and six kids

I don't wanna touch you (I don't wanna be)
Just anther ex-love (You don't wanna see)
I don't wanna miss you (I don't wanna miss you)
Like the other girls do
I don't wanna hurt you (I just wanna be)
Drinkin' on a beach with (You all over me)
I know what they all say (I know what they all say)
But I ain't tryna play

Attached: 1517042850186.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>knows nothing about british culture and history
>continues to post and chat shit in /brit/
fuck off twat

good chance I'd heem any of you out of instinct if you approached me from behind

my runt senses are finely tuned

i need to get my mind off the gutter tbqh, some of them have to be just an innocent smile.

wish i could just have a kalashnikov and shoot anyone who sets foot on my property with it

It's an issue that literally goes back a thousand years.

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG

Attached: 1514534927247.png (1024x963, 211K)

miss the swede from years ago who went around a British seaside town taking pictures of interracial couples desu

Good lad.

ah yes, good old george st
feels like africa, I'm so out of place as a pasty white boi

jacob rees wog

howling

I am ashamed to be British, I wish I had been born in another more civilized country like France.

gaycob pees hog

jacorncob weed hog

mad that they can't find out who poisoned that spy lad when there's CCTV every 5 yards

>“Liverpool are in to the next phase of the tournament? Yes, this is true, but they do not have the FA Cup either,” Mourinho told BT Sport.

Attached: 60B2C574-3DE8-4162-AE87-9A2A734BBAEB.jpg (1500x1000, 166K)

rapecog mead sog

he's lost the fucking plot

pooted

I'd read that there was evidence of the material they'd been poisoned with at a restaurant they ate at, would cctv penetrate that far from the streets?

When will they learn?

Attached: 4A2BFCCF00000578-5498863-Alexander_who_has_been_with_the_catwalk_queen_since_2014_looked_-m-32_15210 (634x939, 108K)

focus on shamrock rovers mate

mate the restaurant probably have CCTV as well

jacob nig nogg

someone on a furry forum is arguing that new simpsons is better than zombie simpsons and basically i'm fucking done. that's where i draw the line. that's where a community merely goes from stupid to utterly inane. this is what you get, this is how we got society into this rut - this fucking nonsense of "giving people what they want", "letting the market decide", it's the road to complete cultural bankruptcy.

ultimately that's why social conservatives are right - because they can fall onto a seemingly arbitrary rule that is in-fact useful. the sophist on the other end of this conversation can always play the trick of saying "aha, but how do you measure quality!", and the answer is that it's not a measurable variable on some sliding number scale (see the farce that is reviews - across every medium.) but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. to go back to first principles, god isn't measurable on such a scale - but it's accepted that he exists.

Attached: _97176213_breaking_news_bigger.jpg (660x371, 38K)

didn't even realise stephen hawking was british. now come he had an american accent?

Twitters buzzing with the Chinese UK business conference today

farage is based

they never gave him a british text to speech

>someone on a furry forum is arguing that new simpsons is better than zombie simpsons and basically i'm fucking done. that's where i draw the line. that's where a community merely goes from stupid to utterly inane. this is what you get, this is how we got society into this rut - this fucking nonsense of "giving people what they want", "letting the market decide", it's the road to complete cultural bankruptcy.

>ultimately that's why social conservatives are right - because they can fall onto a seemingly arbitrary rule that is in-fact useful. the sophist on the other end of this conversation can always play the trick of saying "aha, but how do you measure quality!", and the answer is that it's not a measurable variable on some sliding number scale (see the farce that is reviews - across every medium.) but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. to go back to first principles, god isn't measurable on such a scale - but it's accepted that he exists.

Attached: nintendo.jpg (906x866, 98K)

poo _______?

Reading manga where a socially inept loser in his 20's with no social life magically runs into multiple girls who find his boring life interesting for some reason again.

Not good for the ole mental health.

guess it's not the same here since most upper class people lost all their money years ago. Now the only way you can tell they were former nobility is by their last names.
It's like the old middle class and most of the upper class switched positions during the 20th century when capitalism really took hold

why do you think I'm asking questions?

why all the fuss over some spy just because it happened to be caught on camera. bet MI6 assassinates someone every week

praise kek haha x

>because he has good ideas
no he doesn't
>Wtf is up with Brits and their hatred of posh people?
people liked Tony Benn ("Anthony Neil Wedgwood Benn, Second Viscount Stansgate") once he got old and harmless and spent his time marching against the Iraq war instead of doing something dangerous like promoting an alternative economic strategy in the cabinet.

Attached: 1515986818507.jpg (858x536, 65K)

i'm gonna have a wank

bum fart

here the Simpsons peaked

Attached: 1519777017601.jpg (640x480, 51K)

african

people who wear hats indoors... there's nothing I can do about it, but it's just wrong

does this make you absolutely seethe?
youtube.com/watch?v=E85TyEsYCOY

class is only an issue because you nitwits continue to choose to make it an issue

this episode is post principal and the pauper though so it's automatically shite

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs

>no he doesn't
Well it's subjective, if you're a Corbyn voter I guess he doesn't but to mean he has a lot of good ideas. Wish he was PM

love walking past a mirror and remembering how attractive I am

Dr Sneed, I'm Homer