Redpill me on North Dakota, Sup Forums. Is it worth moving there?

Redpill me on North Dakota, Sup Forums. Is it worth moving there?

Yes just for the buffalo meat alone

good choice, OP

Isn't it high because there's barely any niggers?

Texas: 100
California: 95.5

>mfw California is lower than Alabama

Lived there for a while, flat as fuck, cold as shit.. Winter 9mo out of the year..

Loved it!!

Lots of jobs! Best energy programs, food sustainable, close to the border, water sustainable, and gun laws are Lax as fuck!

Lots of natives and reservations, the only mexis there are from Cali & Texas because of the oil and wind energy industry, decent living wages if you have a nice job and a few cuties... LOW CRIME! And almost no blacks

I'd guess so

Also what site is that

There's fucking nothing there, and it gets cold as shit in the winter. If you don't mind those things then have at it.

Put these two together for a redpill for normies

sorry user, idk

fuck meant second reply not OP

Yup!!! Big afbs and good energy! Good people, 9mo winter and have to have a block heater for your engine but damn is it lovely

All good

Saskatchewan here, used to visit Minot all the time.

It depends on how bad they were hit by the slump in oil prices. We both had our fair share of boom towns.
While it's easy to find a good paying job, it's going to be near impossible to find a place to live that's not a company dorm and men outnumber women like 10 to 1 so good luck getting laid.

You'll also be living in a state near the top of Russia's nuclear shitlist so if a nuclear war ever broke out you're going out like Sarah Connor's nightmare in T2.

Cold as fuck, windy as fuck, but you get some decent sun in the summer.

No it's cold and we're full go away

Fargo here.
Stay away from Grand Forks. Leftist university hellhole.

>Getting laid

Don't care about that.

I'm 100% German, you don't want me?

I don't mind winter at all. Anything is better than living in NJ.

Lived in Fargo since I was born, love it here. If you're white come on over.

It's cold and depressing. I liked it there.

>Redstate
No. Keep your shitty corn and soldier economies where they belong.

Is the internet service cheap and/or fast?

>North Dakota
Literally northern South Dakota

Raised in Montana and am currently in college in Idaho. Very few niggers in Montana. Basically a white paradise with a few inbreeding towns and a good amount of rednecks.

Bs on winter 9 months out of the year. Its hot as shit (triple digits) in the summer and its cold as fuck for about 3 months. Been here for 9 years in the oilfields

How're the oilfields? Isn't that most of ND's economy?

Oh god, get out.. Get out of there bro

Things have slowed down in the past two years, wouldnt recommend anyone coming here expecting oilfield job without experience until oil goes back up. With that said the McDonald's starts out at 15 an hour and walmart at 17.

Where on that site listed in the image is this map? I couldn't find it