Admit it, of the cast in American Pie, this guy had the most successful career afterwards

Admit it, of the cast in American Pie, this guy had the most successful career afterwards.

No. Casey afleck did.

I like him desu

i had no idea he was in that.

Just saw Columbus. Pretty great.

No, Alyson Hannigan did

John Cho seems to have worked more after that, Alyson was just known for being in Buffy.

Not sure how you think his career was better than Stiflers

HiMYM as well

Cho never has leading man or even main character roles outside of that shitty harold and kumar movie (s). you're giving him too much credit because the star trek reboot needed an asian

Harold and Kumar are good shit.

He was leading man in a short lived sitcom which was actually surprisingly good despite it's stupid title (which is probably the reason it failed).

Harold and Kumar had some of the only stoner comedy I could appreciate without having to smoke marijuana. Then I did start smoking marijuana and boy howdy it only got better. I stopped smoking the devils lettuce later and it's still good.

One of my comfort films is Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. It displays a mundane, yet epic journey, of two men who go to any lengths to get EXACTLY what they want, who will NOT compromise, even if what they want is kind of stupid. It's a tale of brotherhood and the dumb adventures guy friends will get into.

:)

is he ever in movie that isn't hilarious?

He was great in Star Trek

Star Trek has some quips, but isn't hilarious.

this is bait, he was never in star trek

Yes he was retard

He gets steady work for being an asia face and filling out diversity quotas but many of the other cast members made far more than him simply by being in demand for a short period.

Truth, user.

Have you ever given Up In Smoke a watch?

yeah the marketing and title killed it. saw a billboard and rolled my eyes then watched an ep was surprised it wasn't just prime time trash.

prove it motherfucker