Friendly reminder that Baneposting is dead

Friendly reminder that Baneposting is dead

h-hothe... you're right :(

For you

How about forcing your memes a little more? Maybe someday they'll become legendary as baneposting.

Baneposting is not dead. It will never die. The fire will rise again soon

Lurk more faggot. The fire rises.

>make a meme that is run into the ground by children and autists and goes through the Earths core and comes out in China

No thanks

All I'm seeing is Simpsons jokes threads

Better dead than hothead

>that one guy that forced bane is now forcing sneed.

For you

He's based.

Doubtful. Its probably the faggot wheatposters.

Are you a fucking nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

Chuck?

4U

What the fuck is wheatposting?

Spotted the newfag

hello fellow 4chaner

It's a shit forced meme about how Aliens have wheat on an alien planet in the new Alien movie. It's literally shit
Sneedposting, on the other hand...

repeat with me

E T E R N A L

THEN SHOW ME ITS BODY

Sneed is being forced by reddit teens who werent born when the episode came out. They've ruined it now.

you need to calm down guy

Pretty much this. We used to be able to have Simpsons threads, and of course there would be the obligatory Sneed post, but now redditors feel the need to shit up entire threads with it. They ruin everything.

The trips have betrayed you, hothead

I will die before that happens

>Bart's fav show was Chucky and Sneedy's

What did they mean by this?

Bane's Pain and Plane, Formerly CIA's.

>GoT
Yep, Baneposting's dead if only GoTfags are baneposting these days. Seriously haven't seen any decent Bane OC since the election.

There was a big banepost that got a lot of responses in that fat person thread the other day.

Then show me his body.

But you can go on any board and post something something big something and without hesitation somebody will reply "for you." It's not dead