So I had a nice argument with my nigger friends. I made the argument that cigarettes are the perfect crime

So I had a nice argument with my nigger friends. I made the argument that cigarettes are the perfect crime.

>Cost is driven by 90% taxes instead of making it 8000 miles away and smuggling it across multiple international borders
> I can buy a box truck load in Va at $4/pack, drive 5 hrs to NY and sell them for $11/pack
>If I get caught its 1/100 the prison sentence.

Their argument: Niggas in the trap dont sell no cigarettes mup bapa doo bap

Am I wrong Sup Forums?

Cant sell no cigarettes

Really?

You've spent to much time around them. You've caught nigger.

Go study.

where would you even sell them
in alleys?
mom and pop shops?

put down the goodfellas

Bodegas

>Their argument: Niggas in the trap dont sell no cigarettes mup bapa doo bap
you hang wit some uncle tom ass niggas then boi There are plenty of niggers that sell cigs for the exact reasons you mentioned see eric garner

1 at a time nigga 75 cents a piece just like my home boy Eric

literally just hustle them on the street its like the easiest hustle ever just walk up to someone smoking cigs and say excuse me sir would like to buy some cheaper cigarettes used to sell loosies in mass easiest shit ever

>not selling them for $10 a pack

you dun fucked up your marketing bitch

Underrated

thats not even a thing in manhattan anymore

there where some bodegas down in LES last time i was there but that was like 3 years ago

Yea they sold em when I was there in '11 but just went this summer and no dice.

I've never done the research, I dont intend to place myself in the market, I was just having bantz.

And got sheeeeeeiiit Niggas dont knok down ya daw at 3am for a cigarette.

Am I wrong or am I just arguing with monkeys?

user? plz halp

also that would barely work here because of rez stuff

but yeah in the states you could probably make $$

Doesn't help me at all but thank you leaf/

Stop fapping and start banting you cucks...

Where do you live? This is so common I feel like you must live in the middle of nowhere and these people you argued with are made up and you have little tether to reality left

>where would you even sell them

How do you think literally all black market items are sold?

>The product is manufactured, either legally or illegal
>The product is brought by a "trafficker" that both transports the product and takes the risk burden of police interdiction
>The product gets sold by the trafficker to a "dealer"
>this dealer then supplies "small-time dealers" with product
>small time dealers and their runners then peddle the product to customers on the street

Basically, the whole system is ordered not from the most efficient to least efficient like in legal industry, but from most risk to least risk. Small-time dealers deal with the least risk, while Manufacturers deal with the most risk; this seems counter-intuitive, but in actuality the higher up on the food chain you are the more people you have that can potentially inform on you or have you eliminated. Thus most runners (like muh nigga Eric Garner) make less than minimum wage, while manufacturers make millions.