twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reposting from last thread

Dany rapes Jon and makes Jorah watch

he was doomed from the start

Post Bobby

Harrenhal is cursed

>XDDDD LE WHORE BOAAAR XDDD
stop. the joke wore thin.

I really hate this argument. I really do.

>ywn gently fuck Emilia on a boat whilst this music swells to meet your duel orgasm

youtu.be/Q4_Psg5mV4c

How to I stop this feel bros?

Rhaegar dumping thick fat loads into Lyanna next episode

Will they use this for Jon and Dany's sex scene?
soundcloud.com/petyr_b/truth

Lancel?

LANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

>what is internal logic

Did you ever hear the tragedy of King Bobby the Fat? I thought not. It’s not a story the Targaryens would tell you. It’s a Baratheon legend. King Bobby was a Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, so powerful and so wise he could use his yelling to influence Lancel Lannister to create… Wine. He had such a knowledge of wine, that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming sober... The drunk side of the Boarce is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was being gored by a wild boar, which eventually, of course, he was. Unfortunately, he taught his wife's son everything he knew, who eventually died from drinking poisoned wine. Ironic. He could get others to drink themselves to death, but not himself.

this still makes no sense in a show where we spend a season and a half with jaime and brienne travelling from the riverlands to king's landing

How many of you fuckers are from Brit/pol/

THEN BRING MOOOORR

> aerys knew of rhaegars plotting.

Aerys suspected a plot, based on what Varys told him.

> kidnapping lyanna was to put a wedge in his plans in regards with the north.

Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna, not Aerys.

> keeping her at kingslanding wouldn't make much sense but keep her on the other side of the continent does.

Huge fortified city with thousands of soliders > tiny tower house in the middle of nowhere with 3 guards.

> if any northmen managed to make it to the far south they were commanded to kill them.

The Northmen were already in rebellion, everybody was supposed to kill them no matter where they were.

> and the kingsguard tried even after the dragons were dead.

The dragons had been gone for 150 years.

> why would the kingsguard who only obey the king be disgusted by jaime breaking his oath to the king?

Becuase Aerys wasn’t supposed to die, Rhaegar was planning on deposing him and locking him up on Dragonstone.

> they aren't the prince guard.

Exactly, so why were three of the Kingsguard off in the middle of nowhere with Rhaegar instead of the notoriously paranoid king?

> aerys already had rhaegars family held hostage in kings landing ensuring he'd fight on his side.

Clearly Rhaegar didn’t care, or he wouldn’t have “kidnapped” Lyanna in the first place.

> also it's interesting that ned holds no hard feeling at all towards rhaegars. if he did run away with lyanna after falling in love he sure did fuck things right into the dirt but it's only aerys he blames.

Because Eddard knew Lyanna willingly ran away with Rhaegar and that Robert would have made a shitty husband.

>filename: Tywin Lannister signs the White Gold Concordat

So what the hell did House Lannister or any of the other great houses of Westeros do to piss off the Thalmor/Aldmeri Dominion? And what would King Bobby think about it?

BOW YOU SHITS

Rewrite end of episode 5 and all of 6 to actually have a sensible and engaging plot with character interest.

Time skips allowed, but no unrealistic distance traveled, by dragon or boat

I'm from /r/ukpolitics and the ukpol discord, does that count, dom?

THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR IS PREGNANT

From time to time, mostly when there are big events like the election
I was shilling hard for Corbyn two weeks straight just for bants

I miss Oblivion.

This thread need to be purged.

REMINDER:
>Stannis has support of most Northern houses in fight against Bolton, they undermine Bolton rule on every step
>Stannis has Asha who is leader of Ironborn who want to stop reaving and trade with mainlands
>Stannis has Theon, trueborn son of Balon, who can overrule Euron coronation and bring Iron Islands to Stannis cause
>Stannis wins battle of ice by drawing Freys onto frozen lake by night lamp
>Stannis sends Umbers, Theon and Ironborn to capture Dreadfort
>Stannis sends Karstarks to Winterfell to report his "defeat" and draw Boltons to recapture Dreadfort
>Stannis takes Winterfell with help of Karstarks inside and smashes Boltons when they are stuck between two castles
>Davos brings Rickon, true Stark, to Winterfell securing North under Stannis
>Stannis brings back Northern captives from Iron Islands to secure peace between North and Ironborn
>Aurane Waters works for Stannis

LEAK OUT?!

Rhaegar is Jons father in the show. Aerys is the father in the books.

Aerys = Darth Vader
Jon / Dany = Luke and Leia

Who the fuck is this?
is that Meera?

Yes you want a link?

It's Anne Frank

>turns out Brienne is dumb as fuck and they were walking circles for the most time

Sent ;)

Stannis will return if one of the spin-off series is an adapation of TWoW.

Boarbowl>Cleganebowl

I don't because I replay it once every six months.

>half life 3 confirmed dead
>rich piana confirmed dead

What a morning, lads.

Lancel, wine.

Aerys=Emperor
Rhaegar=Anakin
Lyanna=Padme
Dany and Viseron=Leia and Luke

My favorite

FAT IS IT?
IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

Surely this is ironic, right? If teleportation is canon, then why don't people just use it in combat and teleport behind their opponent? Why not teleport into the Iron Bank, take all the money and teleport back out?

if you could send insert yourself into the got universe who would you like to be?

>Devan seaworth is introduced same scene as Matthos
>doesn't believe in the lord of light too busy training and fighting mocks faithcuck brother
>melisandre takes a liking to him
>blackwater and true to the books fights well and backs stannis until the end, last to retreat
>mel visits his chambers, tells him the men say he fought so well, shows him vision in flames and fucks him
>mel has vision, feels bad matthos has died, tells stannis to send devan away to 'her people' in volantis
>not seen until season 5 finale, davos telling mel to order his son back since stannis rekt, shows him training with flaming sword and old priests with hella epic mad fuckin pyro
>receives scroll from Mel the time has come to return early s6
>arrives stannis camp just before battle of the bastards
>fights in the battle saves tormund and dad once or twice kills le boyfucking karstark man and does cool fireworks meme scorching a field of charging Bolton men by plunging flaming sword into the ground
>is conflicted when Davos and jon send mel away
>they kiss before she leaves and apparently she isn't just being a slut
>Davos worried his son is a full fanatic they talk and he says hes still himself
>jun snus m8
>suicide squad
>jumps off drogon when Jon goes through ice and gets him out and up
>better excuse for le no time benjen faggotry and they ride back to wall

>mfw it's all a dream

I didn't see Kit Harrington at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday because he was too small.. I only found out that he was there after someone told me.

what the fuck, user

F

i'll go drink a scoop for him

A BOAR THERE WAS A BOAR A BOAR

i'd be my nigga robb

>Season 8 Episode 1: Cersei invades Bravos to take back her gold

do you really have to ask?

my.mixtape.moe/lylcqv.webm

>last episode still not leaked

did HBO get their shit together?

>>half life 3 confirmed dead
Source??

>piano man is dead
Fug. RIP.

>there are people who actually think Donatella Tartarino will survive in the show
>there are people who still think jonerys is endgame

ELVES

Because GoT is an elder scroll game and Jon is the player.

Dany dies
Arya dies
Jaimie dies
Cersei lives
Jon goes blind
Sansa and Tyrion rule Westeros

all black and grown and covered in gore and smelled the whore with the summer sores the boar the boar and the maiden whore

>rich piana
kek

Difficult to say, your grace, but if my past work is any guide, we stand a chance.

I'm not asking twice, Lancel.

Pay your respects and have an extra scoop for the piano man today boys

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

I see a connection.

>mfw it's real and pianoman passed away
fuck, man
i'll go have a scoop in his name

TWO SCOOPS

So halve the season is rick and morty level of improv.

How would your day look like if TWOW is finally released to your local bookstore?

Mine would be like this: First I gonna wake up early and take a shower, then I gonna take the car and ride to my local bookstore, then after buying the book I will go to the snackbar and buy kapsalon and a 6 pack red bull and after that I will ride back to my home and start reading and eating.

I'm gonna have five scoops

I can't give you wine, your grace, but i can give you salvation.

depression, getting bigger by the day

god
dammit

CAREFUL, LANCEL, CAREFUL

Teleportation isn't canon, fast travel is.

Friendly reminder that Varys should have killed Littlefinger.

Best waifu.

Well one must ask Lord Tywin; what the hell did your children do to piss off the Thalmor/Aldmeri Dominion?

Did Tyrion fool and swindle a High Elven wizard? Did your daughter Cersei talked shit about a Wood Elf? Did Jaime also shit talked and swindled an elven warrior and his/her human spouse?

Just fucking end it now, if E6 is any indication of what S8 will be like then I don't want it

Azor Gin Alley

The Dragon Demands was right.

the boar the boar and the pregnant whore

>tfw we are all robb

Gods I was depressed then

The Slayer of Daughter-fooking, wildling bastards

The fallacy with this image is the fact that fast travel in oblivion till consumes an appropriate amount of travel time

It would be more accurate with the loading screen boats in WoW if you wanted to get an actual point in

RIP Pianoman.

The Only One True King

Your squire is no longer your slave, your grace. No more wine, it is sinful.

Gods he was strong

A very convenient excuse to feed his greed and protect his pride

GODS HE WAS RIPPED BACK THEN