Why do liberals think that being a man is toxic?

Why do liberals think that being a man is toxic?

Other urls found in this thread:

themythsandhistoryofredhair.co.uk/gingerjesus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they claim to understand the "facade" we have to live with and the constant hardships that comes with a penis, and want to make it more difficult anyway.

Why do these people think they are smart for pointing out Jesus was a Jew born in the Middle East? everyone knows this

>and want to make it more difficult anyway.

Liberals...confirmed for being more hardcore?

Numales can't get gains so they blame masculinity.

>time doesn't exist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they're weak ass faggots.
Just kidding, I'm a liberal.

Feminism is one giant shit test. They're trying to weed out men stupid enough to take life advice from women.

> Confirmed

I don't want to play life on the Boss Extreme. Big Boss Hard is good enough. It is fun once you figure it out though

> Life I mean

Well pressure makes diamonds

I think you are on to something.

Kek

I know bud, I know

Fucking this.
Has been on my mind for a long time now.
Whatever she tells you to do, do the opposite.
yfw womans subconscious is trying to redpill you

>women like to test men and sometimes do shit they know is dumb to determine who's worth giving their vag to, who lets them get away with things and who punishes them and thus is a better leader

Shocking revaluation.

How can you prove anything TRULY exists and it isn't all just a simulation. IMHO quantum physics and atoms can make a strong push for this all just being a simulation.

>virginity is a construct
so... I'm not a virgin?

Shut your whore mouth. You just smashed a bunch of words together into a sentence

Wait how the fuck is time not real? Whats the rationale behind this one? Do things not age in liberal la la land or am i missing something

> be an absolute dick to my gf with slight hints of kindness every now and then
> she's clinging to me like no tomorrow and can't imagine life without me

I was always a "good guy" with my ex and as a result she tried to walk over me all the time, ended up with us breaking up fairly mutually.
Why do women like being treated like dirt?

They dont have the attention span to notice things changing.

The only thing correct is that Jesus isn't white.

Oy gevalt the goys are ruining everything

Everything is a construct to these peoples, basically everything is a tie to racist, patriarchal, capitalistic systems of enforcement. they are on their quest to prove why they arent doing so hot in life, they have the wrong (((they))).

>Jesus wasn't white
>both Christian and Islamic doctrine not only note him as fair (white) but as a ginger or "of red complexion"
where did this Jesus was an arab meme come from? Jesus is confirmed a ginger by the very people who followed him or knew of him.

The Catholic church changed him to have brown hair because that is more appealing to people. But he was actually EVEN WHITER than depicted by the church.

Estrogen-surrender
Testosterone-victory

Their brains and endocrine systems are wired differently. They are an entirely different creature.

When they don't understand why something is, it becomes a theoretical concept to idiots

>the irony of that not being correct

>smashed a bunch of words together into a sentence
think about how OUR computing technology works. There is a smallest "particle" if you will that you can go. Whether it be a pixel if you want to talk about visuals, or a bit for everything else. Now let's look at the (((real))) world. There is a smallest "resolution" you can possibly look at, an atom. Also I mentioned quantum physics, if you truly scale things down everything is discrete, there is nothing continuous. We may say things like analog signals are continuous, however if you truly scale down they are not. Everything in the world is quantized. Now are there any number of possibilities as to why this is? Yes of course, however one theory that has been proposed and as I said previously, is that we are living in a simulation running on computers 100s of times for powerful than our current technology. How is this possible? Imagine we reach the singularity in our life times, at that point computers would almost instantly proceed to become infinitely powerful and what would stop them from putting us into a matrix type world? Or stop other humans from doing the same thing to us.

The idea behind that is that virginity is hetronormative in that a man and women having vaginal intercourse is the only way to lose virginity
So how do lesbians lose their virginity because fingering and oral sex doesn't count as losing virginity for hetro couples

In any case it doesn't seem to register to these people that maybe the definition of virginity can change based on their sexual preference

It also doesn't register with them that anything other than heterosexual sex is a form of mental illness god dam degenerates

>time doesn't exist

Fuck you Andy.

Even if it is a simulation, how does that disprove that time exists in any way?

yeah basically

Source?

If having your balls roasted counts as hardcore then I'm fine being a regular Joe.

Who is to say there is time in the "real" world outside of our simulation? What if time only exists in our simulation?

But virginity is literally the bit of skin in an unused vagina.

>all these blatant lies

Liberals think drinking IPA, popping pain pills, and reading Bukowski make them an intellectual.

Because the women hate men for not fucking them, and they want an excuse for being cucks.

It doesn't disprove that it doesn't exist though. It suggest that time is of a different form than we understand. In the simulation, time may be used as a rule to separate events or something like that. Time still exists though.

Lay off the weed degenerate.

Not gonna lie though I will believe we're living in a simulation over flat earth any time of the day

>Estonia
>being nice to your girlfriend

that's where you fucked up. eastern european women hate weakness

Yeah time exists in the world we live in agreed. No one can say whether it exists outside of this world if it is a simulation though.

>Jesus wasn't white

That's like saying Santa isn't black.

I toss this paradox around when I'm doing degenerate shit. Colour perception paradox s good too (premise: every human perceives things visually in a totally different manner. We all call circles circles and green green because that's the name we can communicate it to other people with.) for thought provocation.

Because hard work is "hard" and the Internet had given us a platform to express our "feelings". Everyone thinks they are important.

What's the point of anything? Just do whatever makes you feel good.

holy fuck I'm not the only one who has thought about this?

I remember chatting to a mate about this when I was 8. We decided that although it's somewhat fucked up if it's true there is literally nothing we can do about it so it's better just pretend that our blue is everyone else's blue.

It will require a lot of digging and not only one internet link, but it is truly a red pill worth pursuing if you're interested in it.

I can post a few links, but ultimately it will require digging and reading to truly red pill yourself.
themythsandhistoryofredhair.co.uk/gingerjesus.html

But there is also an interesting piece of scripture that makes him sound almost like Blonde.
>“in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow."
John describes Jesus and when he saw Him he fell down on his face as a dead man as we read in Revelation 1:13-18:

Either way, Jesus appears almost certainly to be a fair complected light haired person. Jews say "eh he must have looked just like us!" but so do niggers and arabs. The actual scripture suggests he was white.

If color perception is determined by your brain then you would be able to disprove it by looking at the structure of the brain.

Birthday paradox, femi paradox! We need a discord for thought experiments

Because no liberal is actually a man.

*prove or disprove

Please post a medical journal or abstract on how the brain processes information from the optic nerve.

You don't know what hardcore is and you never will, but continue listening to death metal to compensate.

Everyone knows he was aryan

>Gender isn't real
>Virginity is a construct
>Time doesn't exist

That's a nice idea and all but we've looked at the brain and decided that we have no fucking clue how it works.

Stfu numale

>masculinity is a prison
>gender isn't real
>time doesn't exist
>virginity is a construct

Liberals are permeated with estrogen.

I never said i know it 100%, only that if you were able to compare two different brains on a neural, you should be able to see the differences and the differences in color perception.

then we haven't put all the pieces of what we know about it together yet. They know how some parts of it work but the brain as a whole is still being researched.

*on a neural level

Mate, you are genuinely retarded spouting off this popsci shit and using words you don't understand the meaning of.
Lay off the Cracked articles, faggot.

>semites aren't white

yet ethiopians are considered caucasians....

>words you don't understand the meaning of
say that to my EE degree.

If the world is a perfect simulation, then there is no experiment we can do to determine if we are in a simulation or not. That being said it means the question is not scientific.

It is like asking "what is beyond the observable universe?". Well you can't observe beyond it, so you can never know. Therefore there is no point in even bothering to think about it.

Feminists are just females who have failed at being women.

Masculinity is a prison, prison is a construct, reality isn't real, Jesus didn't have a gender.

Does it ever occur to people that something can be socially constructed and describe a real phenomenon at the same time?

>EE degree
>knowledgable

That's why they still fuck Chad and then get the bitch boy to raise Chad's kids.

>1 post by this ID

Sounds like masculinephobes need there shitlord privilege checked

No, he's right. You don't know shit.
>There is a smallest "resolution" you can possibly look at, an atom

Ever heard of a proton? Electron? Lots of shit is smaller than a full scale atom.

but it doesn't
it's merely a description

>gender isn't real
Are these people so fucking delusional that they just refuse to understand that nature doesn't work that way?

>I'm a homo-erotic-normative-squarerooted-cis-bi-pedal-asspacker

I am sorry that you was raised by a single mom who was your only role model and you end up adopting her mannerisms and now act like a female and you felt so ashamed when you started seeing real men raised by real men acting like men and it made you feel insecure so now you are trying to make all of them act as effeminate as you so that you dont have to feel ashamed anymore.