******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/13/reddit-moderator-demodded-supporting-trump/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/reddit-admins-accused-of-censoring-donald-trump-ama/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/16/reddit-adjust-algorithm-punish-trump-suporters-following-orlando-shootings/
truthfeed.com/social-media-trends-shows-a-trump-landslide/15636/
imgur.com/UJvEhIR
youngcons.com/pbs-cuts-green-party-presidential-candidates-criticism-of-hillary-clinton-from-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=h1ifORYtEYk
youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w
sendvid.com/hks3km35
pastebin.com/5FYedSdz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

אני יכול לסחור לך סכין זה אהיל ?

Sup fellers.
More memeable material here. Time to expose Reddit.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/13/reddit-moderator-demodded-supporting-trump/

-Reddit r/politics mods voted out pro-Trump mod because he openly stated he was voting Trump. They were all pro HRC or Stein

-The leading users that sought his removal were users ScrictScrunity, Lotrouble, Meghanam, and Qu1nlan. All of these users – apart from Meghanam – are strong Clinton supporters and have voiced this numerous times publicly
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/reddit-admins-accused-of-censoring-donald-trump-ama/

-Reddit removed 10,000 up votes to make the AMA less visible on their site

-naked painting of Trump was pushed to the top of r/All despite many fewer up votes
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/16/reddit-adjust-algorithm-punish-trump-suporters-following-orlando-shootings/

-Reddit changed algorithm to hide posts from proTrump sub The_Donald

-/r/The_Donald founder “CisWhiteMaelstrom,” ...said that admins confirmed to him privately that the algorithm change was because of the popularity of his subreddit.
truthfeed.com/social-media-trends-shows-a-trump-landslide/15636/

-Reddit: Trump 197,696 subscribers / Hillary 24,429 subscribers / Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers (Hillary for Prison’s Reddit feed has more than double subscribers of Hillary’s Reddit page, equating to Trump having 700% more Reddit subscribers.)

Or I already made some text

"Reddit caught kicking out pro-Trump mods from r/politics, deleting ten thousand upvotes from Trump's AMA, and changing algorithms to censor Trump related posts. Who are they representing by this censorship? Certainly not the majority:

Trump 197,696 subscribers / Hillary 24,429 subscribers / Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers

Thx OGs.
-MC

If someone goes with the already written text, if you wouldn't mind including the sources, that would be super.

My apologies for redumping so many times. Just keeping it fresh in case anyone wants to change gears and fuck up Reddit.

nah man it's cool, I got hit with an emergency project earlier and it zapped me... and other dude is makin a video, and other guys are sleepin... keep dumping keep coming here

#maga

Is this the same as the first follow-up post you made? If it's different, can you repost the first one so I can add them to the backup?

Had a stressful as fuck day trying to fix a laptop.

Fucking 10 bricking everything it touches.

datsux man a broken computer is fucking .. well.. yer pic explains

Yeah was pretty sad. Nice laptop I just needed for basic shit whenever I'm not home.

Found out the hard way my antivirus was incompatible and graphics driver updates caused runtime errors in the 10 menus. New huge 10 update this summer just bogged down the system for good.

Fresh install, hopefully taking it to a guy later on to make sure shit installs right the second time around.

Glad you liked that one. Made this too but the file is too large to host

imgur.com/UJvEhIR

>imgur.com/UJvEhIR
sick bruv, eminently postable

bamp

did this come from here?

yup

someone asked me on twitter, "yeah but where did you find it tho" i go "on 9gag, where all the best memes are"

bahhahahha le army strikes again!!!

lel, pretty much my go-to answer, almost said ebaumsworld

I like lolsnaps and cheezeburger and Tumblr,
mostly le army tho

Do we have any info on the Soros part of DC leaks going down?

youngcons.com/pbs-cuts-green-party-presidential-candidates-criticism-of-hillary-clinton-from-interview/

SON OF A BITCH
like 90% done my video but Windows JewvieMaker keeps crashing, can't even export part of it...

you needa step up from that program, it's literally shit...

I need to get back into vidya editing too I should look for a freebie program.. like an equivalent to GIMP... fuck I miss premier...

it is literally shit yeah, make a few too many edits and shit locks hard

אני יכול לסחור לך סכין זה אהיל ?

yea man you're waaaay above that cuckgram

i'm pissed so i made a stupid gif instead

I don't normally post here, so I'll not try to tell you guys how to do your thing.

But in my office, I'm the 'Trump supporter guy' and people sometimes look for things to change my view. But most of the time they just find funny things that are neutral like that Trump anime video.

Basically depoliticized stuff that is purely for comedic effect gets more traffic so far as I can see. Because it's unsafe to watch something that could have a 'message' but somehow humor is immune from such a thing.

Anyways, best of luck guys. I'm interested in what you mentioned about Colorado Independent and will see if I can visit their office.

heuheuheueh

thanks for poppin by, please do anytime!
we are here all day every day

rare huma

Clinton Foundation stories are the lead story every hour now on ABC radio. The schedule thing is huge - State is obviously hiding something, and AP are throwing everything at getting them released before the election - and for good reason.

Face it - the Clinton Foundation was and is a front for influence peddling; that's all it is, that's all it ever was, unless they've got one whale of an explanation about their 93% administrative overhead and the contents of schedule information already released and the especially stuff State is suppressing..

This is not Drudge or Breitbart. MSM are smelling blood now and if the prize is uncovering the biggest political scandal since Watergate, no amount of loyalty to Clinton is going to silence them. The reporters will go rogue if they have to.

kek, CTR works for us now

HHNNNGG

she looks drunk... is that Hallal?

I don't give a fuck who she killed as long as she is president it will not matter. After Bush and now Obama people en masse are aware of how these people operate. A $hillary administration will futher break peoples faith in big government and further us down the road to revolution/civil war. IMHO, Trump will just give so on the right new hope in a already corrupt and failed government thus prolonging the pain. DESU I am tired of waiting for shit to happen and if $hillary destroying the completely corrupt government is the cost then so be it. #AltIsWithHer

OY VEY
CIVIL WAR IS GOOD GOYIM

אתה תהיה הארנק שלי

How much did this shitpost cost CTR?

I literally haven't said one mean thing all day today on here or anywhere....

dafuq....

ikr? maybe the've accepted their eminent undoing; hey senpai i dl a new video program, filmora, really sweet and stable, lots of semi-advanced functions

oooo ill go grab it too

contributing

keked and saved

אני יכול להריח אותך מכאן

dude this software is off the chain, remade my video from scratch lel, you're gonna kek for sure.
In the meantime, listen to some French rap

youtube.com/watch?v=h1ifORYtEYk

ummm......

no seriously wtf

yeah the store is ghey, but you can add your own music, videos, all your OF fonts etc for free

it has a yuuuge watermark on export
nono man the store is the fucking hillary font and a blue and red rectangle dude!!!!!!

>it has a yuuuge watermark on export
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's tough out here for a leaf!

fuck it, i bought it. pls no bully. Had to remake the shit from scratch so fucc doing it again

The blouse with cum seems to have vanished also take a look.

youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w

haha nice I was hoping you might, it looks like a decent program, setup like how premier is with the tracks

done
sendvid.com/hks3km35

>99
fucking amazing actually

yuuuuuuuuuge!!!! the elevator music was top kek

oh man guaranteed another huge drop with this vid. REKT

thx mane lel

i like the laugh track when she says "i wanna be a small business president" come on bitch who are you kidding?

Did a few minor updates to the doc, put in a bunch of links from the last thread.

yea man have you done video before? You've got the attention to detail that's neccessary, awesome shieet
oh right on yea I found a bunch of stuff I thought might be useful (all those links I posted)

apparently some more info incoming in 10 mins

nah god, started a couple weeks ago; i guess wasting my youth watching TV is paying off

hahah yea man I think that's why I found it so easy to get into... when stuff is off by a 10th of a second it just screams at me... there's just a rhythm

here's everything from that new friend (most of his stuff anyway)

pastebin.com/5FYedSdz

>zerohedge
>zerohedge
>zerohedge
>zerohedge
>zerohedge

YO! apparently this is the unscrubbed poll data!!!!

>Hillary's popularity numbers have crashed to fatal levels
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKKEEKKEKEKE

>74% Trump

AHHA

rand's alright, he supports trump now and has been a very vocal critic of Hillary

yo doc, you see my new OC?
>sendvid.com/hks3km35