When i thought i finally found a japanese wife she brings up this bullshit...

when i thought i finally found a japanese wife she brings up this bullshit, why the japanese has to make such simple matters so overly complicated?

i am the younger one btw (i am 19 and she is 42)

why is it so important? no one will notice, i am taller than her
before that she said she wanted me to sleep with her

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (378x78, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz2l0toDvCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think she wants to roleplay

what the fuck user. you can't just sleep with someone 30 years older than you. She will feel like a pedo.

Hey buddy I'm on your side.
In monkey years, you're probably 50, so it all evens out.

She probably found a rich guy her age, sorry

lmao

Attached: pärä pöre.png (653x694, 195K)

i'm a grownup already

Hey user. She's just playing with you. The sense of forbidden love is like a drug to the japs. Trust me. Tell her something like
>but I love you so much
>please I need you in my life
>I don't care about any age gap
>anybody that have a problem with that will have to answer to me
Bam. She will have sex with you.

ahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHNO NO NO NO NO

Japanese woman are like dogs, you have to make them do things or just eat them

update

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (364x92, 19K)

she wants the dick

Are you going to travel all the way to Japan for some leftover pussy?

First and foremost, my ultimate objective is to live a peaceful life in Japan. Since I have no japanese heritage, the only way to do so is by marrying a japanese woman. I am willing to chase my objective by any means possible.

user. Just take her. She literally wants you. Look at how she's making excuses. It's just the doubt taking over her. You need to be more assertive.

>i am 19 and she is 42
What the fuck? Why the fuck would you ever want someone your age or even worse, fucking older?
Jesus christ, that just screams mother issues. Healthy adult males are attracted to tight young pussy and the bodies attached them, not fucking hags. Find someone at least 28 years younger and start over again.

Post her pics

after that, i texted "why did you delete the voice message? i could not hear it" and she answered "hahaha"
It was a 5 seconds message, she said a few things in english (?) and in the end she said "obrigada" which is female for "thanks" in brazilian portuguese (that's the only portuguese word she knows).

damnit

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (414x702, 176K)

Hmm. Very interesting. Where did you find her OP?

Is she fine with you calling her mommy?

I fake gps'ed my tinder profile to the south of japan. However I did tell her the truth, she does know that I'm not currently in Japan. At first, it was just to practice my conversations skills, I never had the intention of being close to her.

Sorry, but i'm afraid of what Sup Forums can do

>and in the end she said "obrigada" which is female for "thanks" in brazilian portuguese

What is thanks in european portuguese?

>Hues taking advantage of milfs with self esteem issues so they can finally leave this shithole.

Have you no shame?

i don't know, i never spoke to people who talked other kinds of portuguese

>tfw no jap mommy gf

Attached: Sad(15).jpg (579x570, 109K)

NO! FUCK YOU.

OTÁRIO!

>sua cara quando eu legitimamente não estou sendo 100% interesseiro em querer me envolver com ela

Attached: luffy_s_smile_flash_by_oldkai-d5zb58y.jpg (419x316, 39K)

Was she really the best you could get in japanese tinder?

Liever een lellebel in St. Tropez, dan een drel in Zandvoort aan de Zee.

i wasn't looking for the "best", as I said, I just wanted to practice my japanese conversation skills and learn the most useful words. i wasn't "looking" for something. it just happened, i liked her.

I want to be a boytoy to an older mommy gf

You are are a fucking monkey, third worlder, you have no job nor have finished your studies, you don't have financial autonomy, you're clearly mentally immature judging from your posts and you're still in your teens.

Why would a woman want to marry you, a foreign one on top of that?
Women that age want an adult, not someone like you.

Attached: u serious nigga.png (767x450, 870K)

llora más cabrón me cago en toda tu puta madre

Attached: 1491162303850.jpg (591x437, 19K)

>Women that age want an adult, not someone like you
Then why is she on Tinder?

Do you think she's on Tinder to be hit on by jobless latino kids without professional degree or stable income? Hell, probably he hasn't eve popped his cherry yet.

OP should be meeting girls his age in his country, not making a fool out of himself.

She is a 42 year old woman on tinder. Pretty obvious she's a cougar looking for young meat.

You're entirely missing the point.

Nobody looks for life partners on a one night stand app. She's either A) Looking for dick. Or B) Just looking for attention.

And yes OP is retard for thinking he's getting a wife.

i'm not really expecting to get married, don't be foolish. i just want to see how far this will go.

Has she sent nudes

Does she like macaco soup?

not yet. but desu i think it's already over. sometimes she interpret my words in a wrong manner, and while trying to tell her that she shouldn't feel embarrassed while alone with me, i suppose the way i spoke sounded somewhat agressive or imposing. she won't reply anymore.

ok next

I have no idea what you're even doing, why or how.

But it's also hot.

Attached: 1506947924370.jpg (1024x878, 96K)

A 42 year old women looking for an employed man of her age on tinder?

Maybe because it's nearly midnight?

well, maybe. but yesterday we spoke until 03:00 (15:00 for me)

Fight of macacos, haha c'mon keep on going, this is the shit pay for.

Attached: 1515425502608.png (339x315, 156K)

I can't wait to see what the japs have to say about this thread

She's just worried that you won't like her since she's older. Tell her that you don't mind that she's older and that she's beautiful etc. etc.

i already stated that I do like her
i don't care about looks in a woman that much unless they are straight out gross. and speaking about japanese women, then i'd literally do anyone even ニュハルフ

>ニュハーフ
fix'd

>speaking about japanese women, then i'd literally do anyone even ニュハルフ
user, you didn't tell this to her, did you?

no, i didn't, of course.
i'm not that dumb.

I am dating a japanese-br and she is 6 years younger than me lmao. she is qt

Kek

This reminds me of an old neighbor of mine who married some 50 (60 maybe) year old white american lady, she was so fucking loud every night she would yell about something but he never yelled back because he had an objective and was willing to let her treat him like shit to achieve it

talk about that french president

>she is 42

that's her kindness worrying you dumping your future for aged woman.

Just like Griffith and Gennon.

What's the problem of aged woman?

I figure a *lot* happens in the space of 20 years user, by the time you're 42 you'll be an entirely different person. Let's be honest, there's going to be a massive maturity difference. And you seem to be taking the route of (argue with me if I'm wrong) fetishising her ethnicity and getting pissed that she can't make it simpler to accommodate you. And you've come to complain on a Taiwanese bread baking forum.

You can't change someone's mind that easily, if you were in her position you wouldn't have your mind easily changed either. If she really does like you, ask her to be patient with you and you might be able to find some compromise. I've been there, my first girlfriend was 20 and I was 16. She may not feel it would work as it is, prove her wrong.

However, if it's the case she's wanting you to sleep with her and then retracting it, and generally noncommittally fucking around, if that's not what you want I'd make some kind of complaint or jump ship. If you're looking for something more serious, don't let her play you.

She IS his future, marrying him would be the best future it would be given to OP.

marrying HER, unless shes has a feminine benis. And yes this is true, shes his golden ticket.

Attached: QT3.14.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

i don't have a "future" in brazil. do you wish to know what my future would be like if i stay in my country? pretty much like this song here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz2l0toDvCg

>having a future
>brazil

Attached: 1505851980236.jpg (249x242, 6K)

POST HER PICS

OP here.
just came here to confirm .

pretty sure she won't reply to me anymore. she never leaves without saying "goodbye". the only explanation is either her house is out of power or her internet is malfunctioning, but both are very unlikely. see you, anons.

she's not attractive

post them user, dont leave bits of your story missing. Anyhow it was entertaining.

Attached: 1520289706733.jpg (511x288, 12K)

post texts where you sperged out

This is like some /ss/ hentai

Rip user. Best milf hunter I've ever met, smelling mature pussy from 18,500 km away

>Japanese milf
nice