Why does Hollywood keep shoving her down our throats?

Why does Hollywood keep shoving her down our throats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RIl5_Matb4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*sucks on her boifeet*

Cause her legs are or aight

Agendapushing.

I'd shove something of Cara's down my throat, if you know what I mean ;)

it doesn't bother me t b h

>cara will never shove her 8 inch cock down your throat while verbally abusing you

They're trying their best to make it look like she has a good body

can you explain in detail?

go on

Because they owe her for her amazing performances on the casting couch.

Because it's what they want to do. Her entire career has been very carefully manufactured.

>Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge and her godmother is actress Joan Collins. Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens, the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet. Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret. Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.

All of these people have both a vested interest in seeing her famous and platforms they're able to use to make it happen. Fucking "Condé Nast executive", he's literally the Chairman of both that and the V&A.

Because her family are part of the power elite. She literally has royalty in her blood. She dropped out of drama school (it shows) and so they used their fashion connections to create her fake career. If she was born into a middle class family she'd be working at Yarn Barn. There is nothing exceptional about her.

i thought that was andrej desu

It's a sign of terminal decadence of the cinema industry.
The Hollywood is employing the weird mutant offspring of ultra rich families who are probably too retarded for the family business.
It's the same way we got "stars" like Bendadick Cuckoldland and the Mara sisters.

pigdisgusting/10

fucking dyke, stop being delusional

I want her to stranglehold me with those long milky thighs

youtu.be/RIl5_Matb4Y

I don't even know who that is so maybe you're just obsessed

fag

Leave Rooney alone she's a gift to cinema.

This

I've seen hotter women at dive bars in Indiana.

someone post the fridge one

I'd like to shove my penis down her throat if you know what I mean.

Why do YOU keep shoving her down Sup Forums's throat?

dropped something

Nepotism

Because hollywood still believes in Star Power and there aren't many famous young actresses with the same amount of star power as her.